Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was with Damien Aspinall for 7 years before that as well - has a daughter with him.
She definitely seems to have set out to bag herself a wealthy, upper class man. I’m sure she’s with another posho now too!

Reactions: 12
She definitely seems to have set out to bag herself a wealthy, upper class man. I’m sure she’s with another posho now too!
Remember when she tried to start a music career in 1995 with the other girl jumping on the Byker Grove bandwagon of Ant and Dec. How did they become household names anyway as all their singles were mediocre and at school we thought they were cringe - we all loved Boyzone, East17, Blur, Oasis- and their attempts at comedy flopped like that Ant and Dec Unzipped thing on channel 4. They are so lucky to have gone from child stars to primetime TV.
Any Byker Grove tea lol

Reactions: 14
Remember when she tried to start a music career in 1995 with the other girl jumping on the Byker Grove bandwagon of Ant and Dec. How did they become household names anyway as all their singles were mediocre and at school we thought they were cringe - we all loved Boyzone, East17, Blur, Oasis- and their attempts at comedy flopped like that Ant and Dec Unzipped thing on channel 4. They are so lucky to have gone from child stars to primetime TV.
Any Byker Grove tea lol
I actually bought that single on cassette - I’m sure the band were called Jellyhead.....or was that the song? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not wanting to derail to the Royals again...but rumours are that Dominic West is going to play Charles in the next series of the Crown! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe Donna Air’s social climbing! I used to dislike her on MTV, she was so thick and a terrible presenter... being pretty gets you far.

Reactions: 12

Found it!! 🤣 Have you ever seen or heard anything more 90’s?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe Donna Air’s social climbing! I used to Dislike her on MTV, she was so thick and a terrible presenter... being pretty gets you far.
I had been for a job interview in London and went to Leicester Square afterwards. There was a crowd around the window where they filmed MTV Select. I stuck around for a bit to see if I could see how it was made. Donna came out and people thought she was going to talk to them. She was kept separate by a burly security guy, had a quick cigarette and went back in without acknowledging anyone.

Thanks for the Star Wars goss! Sorry, I don’t know how to bring forward a quoted post from another thread.

I think the R2/3PO stuff is fairly well known but I didn’t know 3PO was generally disliked. I wouldn’t blame him for being grumpy about being stuck in those metal plates all day, though...

That was a shame about Peter Mayhew to whoever had that encounter, although I love the Carrie story!
I remember seeing the late David Prowse on a chat show when I was a kid. He said the stars all had a song. It is to the Star Wars theme

Star Wars
Made me a fortune
Paid off the mortgage
Bought me a car

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any tea on the corrie bunch? I’ve heard Antony Cotton is quite the sourpuss.

Reactions: 17
Any tea on the corrie bunch? I’ve heard Antony Cotton is quite the sourpuss.
He is. My sister has met him and has nothing nice to say about him. On the other hand, she said that Jennie McAlpine was lovely.

• Heart
He is. My sister has met him and has nothing nice to say about him. On the other hand, she said that Jennie McAlpine was lovely.
Aww thats good. I recall on twitter sometime last year a former staff member (from behind the scenes) was praising Lucy Fallon and Jennie Mcalpine for being lovely and genuine - and went on to say the ego on some cast members (particularly AC) was unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww thats good. I recall on twitter sometime last year a former staff member (from behind the scenes) was praising Lucy Fallon and Jennie Mcalpine for being lovely and genuine - and went on to say the ego on some cast members (particularly AC) was unbelievable.
From what I’ve heard on here and on multiple other forums, most soap stars have HUGE egos. God only knows why because most are awful at acting.

• Haha
Oh ya, apparently he was in a mean girls type clique with Jennie Mc alpine and kym marsh!! John Thompson was in Corrie for a while and he tore a strip off Antony cotton in the press

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe Donna Air’s social climbing! I used to Dislike her on MTV, she was so thick and a terrible presenter... being pretty gets you far.
Unpopular opinion here but I liked her in The Split, lucky thing got with Christy- actor Barry Asma... he is so hot!! 😂 Completely agree with the social climbing though, she’s a bit like Geri H, going for poshos!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.