Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Martin on Ready Steady Cook when Fern Britton used to do it. His contestant had left a baking tray on the floor bizarrely and he stepped on it going A over T. He looked furious but couldnā€™t say anything. Some karma for knocking into you Southern Softie!
I thought he was from yorkshire

Reactions: 5
James Martin on Ready Steady Cook when Fern Britton used to do it. His contestant had left a baking tray on the floor bizarrely and he stepped on it going A over T. He looked furious but couldnā€™t say anything. Some karma for knocking into you Southern Softie!
My late mother in law met him at York Races in the VIP area a few years back, said he was an arrogant bleeping twit, made me laugh as she didnā€™t usually swear, was so funny hearing her regaling it!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
paul cattermole (from s club) used to sit and dm me and speak to me every night on twitter when i was about 13. would always talk about us meeting up and him getting a band with us, at that age i was buzzing but now iā€™m a lot older i think itā€™s disgusting with the amount we spoke!
This is the most shocking thing Iā€™ve read in this thread!! What a creepy man.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Pinkblush @Norbs Don't worry, don't delete them. Plus he lives in the south now (f-ing great for me, he's a local though luckily I haven't bumped into him yet, again :ROFLMAO:).

@Thawaheard Thank you! That made me feel a lot better.

I remember not long after, watching him on Saturday kitchen just baffled by how different he was. I tried to find other stories but found 2 at most of him being an arse.

Reactions: 1
Any tea on Alex Zane? I've no opinion on the fella, but I'm intrigued. He does the voiceover some film countdown thing on Sky. But what else does he actually do work wise? You rarely see him.

Reactions: 3
Yeah he's an absolute prick!
I sort of worked with him a few years ago, by sort of he came to our teaching college to host an event. I was working a few jobs as well as attending college and turned up later in the day. I spoke to one of the tutors who told me he had been unbelievably rude to the students, not interested in the pre planned Q&A and spent most of his time playing video games with the head chef from the visiting hotel. It was an event, people paid for tables wanting to see him and he couldn't care less! Didn't lift a finger to help prep or cook, just barked. Think Gordan Ramsey in Hell's kitchen with 16 year olds.
As I walk into the kitchen, he's pacing at the pass, bumps into me with enough force to make me stumble (didn't hurt much but he wouldn't have missed that he made contact) I look up at him (he's tall, I'm short) to apologise and he doesn't acknowledge me, doesn't even stop, as if I wasn't there at all. I think that annoyed me more than if he were to have had a go at me. Completely ignoring me, we were the only 2 people in the area, it wasn't noisy. He's rude to everyone, belittled the students in the kitchen, I was so happy I was front of house. The students cooked his menu but he criticises everything they've done, and gets them to make it again. He had planned some really poncy shite too, think quails scotch eggs with a soft yolk!
The worst part in my opinion, was when he came out towards the end of the evening to have a chat with the guests. As he walked through the door, you could see his stage persona come out almost instantly. It was so weird and hypocritical. He's laughing and joking, great showman and story teller, saying how well the students in the kitchen have done, how amazing the day has been, blah blah. Everyone is lapping it up. He walks back in, straight back to playing video games, not helping to finish service or clear down. Doesn't care about being there, like the whole day was an inconvenience for him.

We had a few chefs come over. Cyrus Todiwala was the best, Raymond Blanc was creepy and arrogant.
Caught Gogglebox last week showing him having a mare on This Morning. Right diva and he really showed part of his true colours.

Any tea on Alex Zane? I've no opinion on the fella, but I'm intrigued. He does the voiceover some film countdown thing on Sky. But what else does he actually do work wise? You rarely see him.
He does the live Oscars backstage gig chatting with the film know-allā€™s every year for Sky.

Reactions: 3
Allegedly:

both have herpes

she has an eating disorder

he is always cheating on her

she stays for the brand

he got one of the kids teachers pregnant

these are all I can think of so far. Not sure if any are true.
I've heard a few times that he also has another daughter now in her mid 20s..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've heard a few times that he also has another daughter now in her mid 20s..
Me too. Iā€™m not sure where though. Someone on the Daily Mail used to comment ā€œmother of 4, father of 8, KISSES X.ā€ On every article. Who knows whatā€™s true.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So we can add James Martin to the pile of utter shitbags along with Corden etc..

Iā€™m not gay but Iā€™d be up for a night with Kelly Brook - phwoar, as they used to say in The Sun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only some tepid tea. I was having a drink with my mate in The Good Mixer pub in Camden many years ago and Graham came in and starting playing pool next to us.

My friend recognised him, I didn't at first, he was really scruffy and unkempt. Creased, grubby clothes, unkempt hair. Scruffy bugger.
A security guard that I used to work with at a trendy club south of the river told me about how Graham Coxon once got his cock out and pissed all over the dancefloor at 333 in Shoreditch. Apparently the security guard launched him down the stairs head first.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks! Lorna Fitzgerald. I'm sure it was even on local news for her first episode. I'm unsure whether she locked someone in a cupboard BUT she was rude to people. An absolute diva. And I remember listening to her call her mum and demand to be picked up.
I always thought she was a terrible actress... Now I'm wondering if she wasn't acting and just not very likeable!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.