Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?? I’ve never heard of that one before. Nothing would surprise me.

This wouldn’t surprise me either. I honestly thought he was in the closet before I read the cheating rumours.
Google VB champagne I just did 😱
I know Ramsay is supposedly into men and drag but I wouldn’t have thought Beckham batted for the other team 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have a gossip on Graham coxon?

Also does anyone have any gossip on Shaun Attwood?
Only some tepid tea. I was having a drink with my mate in The Good Mixer pub in Camden many years ago and Graham came in and starting playing pool next to us.

My friend recognised him, I didn't at first, he was really scruffy and unkempt. Creased, grubby clothes, unkempt hair. Scruffy bugger.

I saw Amy Winehouse in that pub another time. She was on nodding / hello terms with my bestie who lives down there and said hi to us, she then went and played pool as well.

Reactions: 5
paul cattermole (from s club) used to sit and dm me and speak to me every night on twitter when i was about 13. would always talk about us meeting up and him getting a band with us, at that age i was buzzing but now i’m a lot older i think it’s disgusting with the amount we spoke!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Isn’t there something about him pleasuring her with a champagne bottle and it broke inside her?? 😳
don’t think I dreamt it!
Yes. Up the wrong un.

Allegedly after it broke she was bleeding out, and he took his time to call an ambulance because he was embarrassed.

Reactions: 2
He came across as super camp to me around the early 2000s. Being camp doesn’t mean that you’re not straight but I just have a feeling that he isn’t.
Ooh yes when he was papped wearing the sari/skirt and Alex Ferguson wasn’t happy!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone got any goss on James Martin?
Yeah he's an absolute prick!
I sort of worked with him a few years ago, by sort of he came to our teaching college to host an event. I was working a few jobs as well as attending college and turned up later in the day. I spoke to one of the tutors who told me he had been unbelievably rude to the students, not interested in the pre planned Q&A and spent most of his time playing video games with the head chef from the visiting hotel. It was an event, people paid for tables wanting to see him and he couldn't care less! Didn't lift a finger to help prep or cook, just barked. Think Gordan Ramsey in Hell's kitchen with 16 year olds.
As I walk into the kitchen, he's pacing at the pass, bumps into me with enough force to make me stumble (didn't hurt much but he wouldn't have missed that he made contact) I look up at him (he's tall, I'm short) to apologise and he doesn't acknowledge me, doesn't even stop, as if I wasn't there at all. I think that annoyed me more than if he were to have had a go at me. Completely ignoring me, we were the only 2 people in the area, it wasn't noisy. He's rude to everyone, belittled the students in the kitchen, I was so happy I was front of house. The students cooked his menu but he criticises everything they've done, and gets them to make it again. He had planned some really poncy shite too, think quails scotch eggs with a soft yolk!
The worst part in my opinion, was when he came out towards the end of the evening to have a chat with the guests. As he walked through the door, you could see his stage persona come out almost instantly. It was so weird and hypocritical. He's laughing and joking, great showman and story teller, saying how well the students in the kitchen have done, how amazing the day has been, blah blah. Everyone is lapping it up. He walks back in, straight back to playing video games, not helping to finish service or clear down. Doesn't care about being there, like the whole day was an inconvenience for him.

We had a few chefs come over. Cyrus Todiwala was the best, Raymond Blanc was creepy and arrogant.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
any gossip on Nicole Scherzinger? She seems like a nice enough person but her Instagram dance videos make me cringe.

I hope this is the same person I went to school with. I don’t follow her so unsure if she does any anti bullying campaigns.

But one thing that always makes me think of this ex eastender actress is when I overheard demanding her mum pick her up from a bus stop and was shocking how she spoke to her! She was so rude and cruel. Told her to be there in 10 mins or she would make their evening miserable.
Jasmine Armfield?

No not who I was referring to. What are the rules of this thread? We are allowed to name people right? I am happy to name her as she had such a big ego and remember her cast announcement. We had a special assembly :ROFLMAO:
Yes, you can name her. :)

No not who I was referring to. What are the rules of this thread? We are allowed to name people right? I am happy to name her as she had such a big ego and remember her cast announcement. We had a special assembly :ROFLMAO:
Yes we are! 😉

Beard for Lewis Hamilton?
Oh yes! I forgot about that. It wouldn’t surprise me. She’s going out with Kelly Brook’s ex. Isn’t Kelly rumoured to be a lesbian? Maybe Thom and Kelly bearded each other.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes! I forgot about that. It wouldn’t surprise me. She’s going out with Kelly Brook’s ex. Isn’t Kelly rumoured to be a lesbian? Maybe Thom and Kelly bearded each other.
God I don’t know it’s so confusing, wish they’d shave these beards off and come clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Googles Lorna Fitzgerald no clue!!!
Not exactly big time celeb but was on eastenders for quite a while.

Whilst I am on the topic of Eastenders.... Last summer I was in a central London park and I saw someone I recognised but couldn't figure out why. I didn't realise it was John Partridge until someone asked to take a photo of him. He said yes but literally only looked in the camera direction for 2 seconds and went straight back to discussing where to go for lunch. He isn't as handsome now as he used to be :ROFLMAO:

And while I'm at it. Friend of a friend's brother said that they slept with Dermot O'Leary. I think it was when he was presenting the big brother spin off. He doesn't identify as gay or bi according to interviews but FOF's brother is adamant they both had a very good time.

Reactions: 10
James Martin on Ready Steady Cook when Fern Britton used to do it. His contestant had left a baking tray on the floor bizarrely and he stepped on it going A over T. He looked furious but couldn’t say anything. Some karma for knocking into you Southern Softie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not exactly big time celeb but was on eastenders for quite a while.

Whilst I am on the topic of Eastenders.... Last summer I was in a central London park and I saw someone I recognised but couldn't figure out why. I didn't realise it was John Partridge until someone asked to take a photo of him. He said yes but literally only looked in the camera direction for 2 seconds and went straight back to discussing where to go for lunch. He isn't as handsome now as he used to be :ROFLMAO:

And while I'm at it. Friend of a friend's brother said that they slept with Dermot O'Leary. I think it was when he was presenting the big brother spin off. He doesn't identify as gay or bi according to interviews but FOF's brother is adamant they both had a very good time.
Oh. My. Days 😳😳😳 Can’t look at Dermot the same again!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.