Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes

Yes I read that! I'm fairly introvert and so are my friends so not going to parties has been fine for me, and an absolute blessing in disguise at this time of the year 😄 so maybe I just dont understand the need. But it just seems such a stupid thing to do. Even if they are willing to take the risk for a party for a couple of hours, do they then not go to the shops for a week just in case they caught it at the party? I doubt it! They dont know who they will he in contact with. This is why we keep going into lockdown!
The thing is - we are all fed up with lockdown, not being able to see friends and family etc. She could have had a delayed celebration like EVERYONE else ... but oh no, she was above it. She's pissed off now that someone dobbed her in.
She however is not alone, I was told of a local wealthy family who were flying backward and forwards from the south of france during summer with COVID infecting people. They knew the wife had and still travelled several times. They too were outraged when some one found out and blabbed.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Danielle Armstrong of towie fame was in the DM yesterday filmed at a party.
Notice she has now turned all her comments of on IG.
I know it's a pain and crap for a lot of people but why they think they are above the law is beyond me.
It's just prolonging it for everyone

Reactions: 14
From the pictures of Rita’s party it looked like people in flats opposite were taking photos and videos of people coming in and out so could have been them that called the police and/or paps and not her friends

Reactions: 8
I assumed the Rita Ora thing, including the DJ who went public and said he was banning her single was just a publicity stunt to get her name in the papers and to drum up interest in said single but I heard she pulled out of appearing on Jonathan Ross because of it so now I’m not so sure. Unless his producers banned her and this is her PR just saving face for Rita...actually, thinking about it, that makes more sense because unless it was a planned virtual appearance she couldn’t have appeared on JR anyway given the party and mixing, because of social distancing rules, could she?

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Rita could face the heat from an interview with Jonathan Ross.

I agree it looked like the photoswere taken from flats.

I think someone mentioned in a previous thread she did the dirty on Calvin Harris thus he banned her using the song they did together.

Reactions: 11
Hi, new to these threads, although I'm working my way through from the beginning. I'm on thread 20 now! Anyway, something from there led me to Grange Hill and from there to the luscious Martino Lazzeri, who I had a massive crush on in my younger years. So I googled him, as you do, but nothing. Zlich, nada. He doesn't have a wiki page, only an entry on list of Hollyoaks characters. He doesn't seem to have done any work since 2012 and images are only from Hollyoaks. There does seem to be one of those "entries removed under data protection" messages on google - does anyone have any goss on him or what he's up to now / why has he seemingly given it up.
he’s on Twitter. He loves Laurence Fox. Also ALL LIVES MATTER TO HIM. He’s a knob.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi, new to these threads, although I'm working my way through from the beginning. I'm on thread 20 now! Anyway, something from there led me to Grange Hill and from there to the luscious Martino Lazzeri, who I had a massive crush on in my younger years. So I googled him, as you do, but nothing. Zlich, nada. He doesn't have a wiki page, only an entry on list of Hollyoaks characters. He doesn't seem to have done any work since 2012 and images are only from Hollyoaks. There does seem to be one of those "entries removed under data protection" messages on google - does anyone have any goss on him or what he's up to now / why has he seemingly given it up.
He was in the Mansun video for Wide Open Space and he was in an episode of The IT Crowd

Hmmm im quite envious now, I used to fancy him back in the day haha One of their songs got me through a really traumatising time as a teen so I will forever love them.
Mansun were (and still are) my favourite band 😍 I met them a few times and they were all super lovely. Although i did get annoyed with Andi the drummer as he signed one of my vinyls from when he wasn’t in the band so it brought the value down 😡

Ahh, bless you. Hope you're okay now. Manics were the band that got me through terrible times in my teens.
I’m also a huge Manics fan 😍 I saw Mansun as a support act for them in Manchester at the Nymex

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So Andrea Mclean is starting a MH support website for women charging £40 a month for membership as its her ‘vocation’. If she truly wants to help women she should not be charging. She earns enough money not to have to charge.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
So Andrea Mclean is starting a MH support website for women charging £40 a month for membership as its her ‘vocation’. If she truly wants to help women she should not be charging. She earns enough money not to have to charge.
People truly have no shame £40 a month! As ifffff

Reactions: 15
‘Is poverty affecting your mental health? Come and give me what little money you have and I’ll talk inane virtue signalling bollocks to you for £40 a month’

Maybe I should get a job in advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I remember him. He was gorgeous. He played a Vanpire in the Mansun video for Wide Open Space round about this time as well.

He's on Twitter by the looks of it...same name. It looks like him anyways...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly what qualifications does she have to do this. It is dangerous. Professionals go to university and take about 5 years to train in this profession.

Reactions: 34
The footballer Andre Gray (AKA Mr Leigh-Anne ‘Little Mix’ Pinnock) has been fined £200 by police for hosting a poker party at his house on Saturday. This would be the second time this year he has been caught breaking lockdown/Tier restrictions. So you can imagine he’s done it way more than twice.
It boggles my brain. I’m an essential worker (not NHS) and we all take our responsibilities so seriously at work. I’ve barely even done essential shopping during lockdown 2. Had to make a singular dash to a shop because I ran out of cleaning products but that’s it. The sheer audacity of people to think they’re above it all. Of course I miss my mates and my family, but I’d like to make sure I don’t inadvertently infect my loved ones with covid so that we can pick up where we left off when it’s actually safe to do so, rather than take a risk now that might cost someone their life. Surely that’s just basic common sense?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes I wonder why she did it. I thought she was a happy, successful lesbian. I wonder if she’ll be having surgery. I hope her wife’s ok.

Ellen Page I mean!
I imagine he realised that that’s who he is. His wife posted that she’s proud of him. Please don’t use his deadname, it’s disrespectful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
The footballer Andre Gray (AKA Mr Leigh-Anne ‘Little Mix’ Pinnock) has been fined £200 by police for hosting a poker party at his house on Saturday. This would be the second time this year he has been caught breaking lockdown/Tier restrictions. So you can imagine he’s done it way more than twice.
It boggles my brain. I’m an essential worker (not NHS) and we all take our responsibilities so seriously at work. I’ve barely even done essential shopping during lockdown 2. Had to make a singular dash to a shop because I ran out of cleaning products but that’s it. The sheer audacity of people to think they’re above it all. Of course I miss my mates and my family, but I’d like to make sure I don’t inadvertently infect my loved ones with covid so that we can pick up where we left off when it’s actually safe to do so, rather than take a risk now that might cost someone their life. Surely that’s just basic common sense?!
Doesn’t surprise me at all. He’s a right c*nt. (google Andre grey tweets, also cheated on Leigh Anne multiple times) Excuse my language. Be first to blame the government aswell for why the Covid cases are so high too.

Reactions: 15
I imagine he realised that that’s who he is. His wife posted that she’s proud of him. Please don’t use his deadname, it’s disrespectful.
:rolleyes: Calm down Jameela.I'm sure she didn't realise using his "dead name" was soooo disrespectful.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
:rolleyes: Calm down Jameela.I'm sure she didn't realise using his "dead name" was soooo disrespectful.
That's so unnecessary. It's fairly widely known that deadnaming anybody is disrespectful, and even if it's not, @Rosalind96 said please. There's enough salacious gossip to talk about without messing with someone's preferred identity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Doesn’t surprise me at all. He’s a right c*nt. (google Andre grey tweets, also cheated on Leigh Anne multiple times) Excuse my language. Be first to blame the government aswell for why the Covid cases are so high too.
Yes, he’s a really problematic sort even before he decided he was above the current government guidelines. I have a serious bee in my bonnet about the things he has said on Twitter so you don’t have to apologise for your language at all, I agree!

He’s also a really piss poor footballer. Not that any of the things he has done would be ok if he was good, or even average in talent!

Reactions: 10
That's so unnecessary. It's fairly widely known that deadnaming anybody is disrespectful, and even if it's not, @Rosalind96 said please. There's enough salacious gossip to talk about without messing with someone's preferred identity.
I agree there’s more than enough gossip to talk about, but I don’t think it is a widely known term. I only heard of it two days ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.