Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see that Rita ora posted saying it felt weird not doing anything for her birthday... other than have a part during a lockdown when nothings open due to a pandemic 😂 you can’t comment on the pics now.. I wonder why?? 🤔
Wouldn’t be the big feck off party she threw?

what was the venue thinking taking that booking? It was never going to remain a secret. Laughed at the coppers peering in the window. It must have been a lock-in type do.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t be the big feck off party she threw?

what was the venue thinking taking that booking? It was never going to remain a secret. Laughed at the coppers peering in the window. It must have been a lock-in type do.
Looks like it was a well planned activity, with the back door entry and the lock in. I wouldnt be surprised if they had had quite a few celeb parties on the quiet, and they wont have been the only ones. Why do famous people turn into arseholes?

Reactions: 22
Looks like it was a well planned activity, with the back door entry and the lock in. I wouldnt be surprised if they had had quite a few celeb parties on the quiet, and they wont have been the only ones. Why do famous people turn into arseholes?
Surrounded by yes people. I kind of pity the venues, times are tough, but times are tough for good reason.

Reactions: 10
Apparently she is trying to find out who spilled the beans. No remorse, just who ratted her out. That’s clearly the important thing. Not the risk of transmitting covid or sending out the wrong message. She is just sorry she was caught

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I just read Mindy Kaling had another baby 2 months ago! I didn’t even know she was pregnant. Wonder if it’s the same Dad as her daughter

Reactions: 5
Hi, new to these threads, although I'm working my way through from the beginning. I'm on thread 20 now! Anyway, something from there led me to Grange Hill and from there to the luscious Martino Lazzeri, who I had a massive crush on in my younger years. So I googled him, as you do, but nothing. Zlich, nada. He doesn't have a wiki page, only an entry on list of Hollyoaks characters. He doesn't seem to have done any work since 2012 and images are only from Hollyoaks. There does seem to be one of those "entries removed under data protection" messages on google - does anyone have any goss on him or what he's up to now / why has he seemingly given it up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi, new to these threads, although I'm working my way through from the beginning. I'm on thread 20 now! Anyway, something from there led me to Grange Hill and from there to the luscious Martino Lazzeri, who I had a massive crush on in my younger years. So I googled him, as you do, but nothing. Zlich, nada. He doesn't have a wiki page, only an entry on list of Hollyoaks characters. He doesn't seem to have done any work since 2012 and images are only from Hollyoaks. There does seem to be one of those "entries removed under data protection" messages on google - does anyone have any goss on him or what he's up to now / why has he seemingly given it up.
I remember him. Didn’t he used to go out with Kelly Brooke? I think he did a kiss and tell on her years ago.

I remember buying a top from top shop when I was 15 in 1997 and it lasted for years. It was really good quality, but I can’t imagine anything from there lasting more than a few months now.

Reactions: 4
Here ya go...looks like he's a bit of a dick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I went to two Grange Hill 40th anniversary events last year. One was a get together and about 30 to 40 of the cast attended. The second was a dinner and maybe 50 to 60 came. Don’t remember seeing Martino. Absolutely no tea apart from a couple of smokers. Alison Bettles daughter is absolutely beautiful and very similar to her mum at a similar age.
I sat next to Luisa Bradshaw-White who was lovely. Much prettier than she appears on East Enders and polite and chatty. Only tea is she is vegetarian.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg that name is a blast from the past! Was he the one always on the posters in Fast Forward and Shout mags? Typical 90s curtains hairstyle?

Reactions: 5
Edit: Sorry, replying to the wrong thread.

Listening to Trump has turned me dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just read Mindy Kaling had another baby 2 months ago! I didn’t even know she was pregnant. Wonder if it’s the same Dad as her daughter
Did not know that! Any tea on who the father is? I read in the blinds that the father of her daughter is her co-star from the Office.

Reactions: 4
Great to see C4 repeating Faking It. Loved it first time round.

Tonight's episode (from 19 years ago 😳) is with "Don't get done, get Dom!" Featured as one of the mentors! 😅

20201202_233925.jpg

Did not know that! Any tea on who the father is? I read in the blinds that the father of her daughter is her co-star from the Office.
yes, BJ Novak. There are definitely rumours. I don’t know but I would love it to be true.

Going back to Mr Green and Arcadia ...last year the Times was running stories about a household name corporate tycoon accused of serious sexual assault and bullying of staff, but he'd taken out a blanket injunction and the judge agreed it on very odd grounds . The Times referred to him as Mr X..I did wonder if it was Mr Topman ...anyone else got a clue who it was ?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.