Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the support people and I absolutely meant no offence at all. As it happens my Daughter’s best friend is trans and I love them very much. ‘She’ prefers to go by ‘they’ but certainly isn’t so militant or rude to people who get it wrong.

And we don’t know that Elliot wants to erase their past and considers Ellen dead. They may be extremely proud of their career as Ellen, I know I would be. And frankly I do worry about any person undergoing surgery, I work in the NHS am very aware of the risks.

Finally, the Karen insult is vile. To the poster who used it, you may want to check your internalised misogyny and agism.
I absolutely wasn’t offended, I was just informing you that it’s disrespectful. Didn’t mean to cause a whole big kick off, just wanted to raise it before others did it before realising.

I also wholeheartedly apologise to Karen.
Lots of love, Jameela xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m not called Karen but someone close to me is. She’s fantastic so using it as a slur bothers me. It was a little bit funny at the start but it’s moved on from that. She, on the other hand, couldn’t give a tit about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Honey Ross has been posing in her undies again. No doubt she’ll soon be moaning that she’s being trolled about her weight.

Reactions: 14
Anyone got any goss on Giovanna Fletcher? From what I gathered in past threads and general internet searches she’s pretty much disliked as she’s supposedly very condescending and the first woman ever to have given birth. However, watching her on IACGMOH she seems quite likeable, a bit twee for me to besties with but I wouldn’t say she was unlikeable?

Reactions: 11
I see Honey Ross has been posing in her undies again. No doubt she’ll soon be moaning that she’s being trolled about her weight.
I far prefer curvier women to stick thin, but she's obese and shouldn't be proudly showing off a frame that's asking for many different health issues in the future if she hasn't got them already.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can anyone explain ‘Jameela’? I’ve never heard this before, is it an insult of some kind? Why?

Clearly I’m late to the party on this one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone got any goss on Giovanna Fletcher? From what I gathered in past threads and general internet searches she’s pretty much disliked as she’s supposedly very condescending and the first woman ever to have given birth. However, watching her on IACGMOH she seems quite likeable, a bit twee for me to besties with but I wouldn’t say she was unlikeable?
I think it is just the ' first woman ever to have given birth' thing, but tons of celeb mums do it, even when they are pretending not to Holly Willoughby. Its hugely irritating and she is twee but yes, I'm not sure if shes worse than the rest of the highly irritating 'mummy bloggers'

Reactions: 10
Myleen Klass was the ultimate first woman ever to have a baby. She even wrote a book at the time telling the rest of us how to do it. Instant promotion to top of my punch list.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Myleen Klass was the ultimate first woman ever to have a baby. She even wrote a book at the time telling the rest of us how to do it. Instant promotion to top of my punch list.
She had her first baby at the same time I did I think. She knew just as much as me, which was sweet FA 😄

Reactions: 13
Do you give a similar admonishing to people in the JM threads every time someone calls her a bleep or any of the other frequent insults said about her? That’s disrespectful too, much more disrespectful than not calling someone by a new name they announced three days ago. Not sure why ‘deadnaming’ is seen as particularly the ultimate worst sin

Anyway, back to gossip: Luke Evans has given a recent interview stating that he never hid his sexuality and tried to go “back in the closet” when he started to make it big in Hollywood 😯 But... that is a blatant lie! I sometimes wonder whether celebs know how the internet works and things stay on there forever lol.
Hasnt Luke Evans always been open about his sexuality? I feel like I have known he was gay for years now.

Reactions: 3
She had her first baby at the same time I did I think. She knew just as much as me, which was sweet FA 😄
I think she was just after me (proud owner of a 16 and 12 year old). She got a deal with Mothercare which then meant I had to stop using them...her smug face gurning from every wall.

• Haha
I’m not called Karen but someone close to me is. She’s fantastic so using it as a slur bothers me. It was a little bit funny at the start but it’s moved on from that. She, on the other hand, couldn’t give a tit about it.
Same here. I'm not a Karen, but my friend is and she's just about had it up to here with her name being used in such a derogatory manner. She's also the complete opposite of what a perceived 'Karen' is supposed to be like.

Reactions: 17
Pop over to the Jameela Jamil thread and all will be revealed!
I can’t be bothered to read her thread and I’m not criticising this or saying it’s wrong but didn’t she come out as queer a while back but she had a boyfriend? So I’m just genuinely curious what makes her queer? If she fancies or sleeps with women too fine but isn’t that bisexual?

Reactions: 2
I can’t be bothered to read her thread and I’m not criticising this or saying it’s wrong but didn’t she come out as queer a while back but she had a boyfriend? So I’m just genuinely curious what makes her queer? If she fancies or sleeps with women too fine but isn’t that bisexual?
Jameela isn't queer, she just said that because of backlash that she received from the ballroom show that she was on. Saying she's queer is like saying she's smart. LOL! Just another bandwagon jumping bit on her part to get attention for her latest and greatest cause. Spare me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and Tom live down the road from me, I've never had any dealings with her other than seeing her out but I've always heard positive things about the both of them from people that have dealt with them

Reactions: 14
She just jumps on any bandwagon in existence. Slags off models now but was one herself, talks about supporting women but was horrid about other women in her Company mag column, slags off skinny girls but is a 6-8 herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn't there already a gender discussion thread, in which to discuss all things gender related?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually quite like Rita but was it really too hard for her to have a zoom birthday this year? I bloody did and so did most of us. She can probably afford (or has the contacts to hire) some kind of hologram technology if she needs 3d!
She could use the same amazing state of the art technology they used in her Three advert.

En0yBLmXIAQH_g3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.