Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Mr Green and Arcadia ...last year the Times was running stories about a household name corporate tycoon accused of serious sexual assault and bullying of staff, but he'd taken out a blanket injunction and the judge agreed it on very odd grounds . The Times referred to him as Mr X..I did wonder if it was Mr Topman ...anyone else got a clue who it was ?
I'm pretty sure it was him, and that cage will likely get rattled again if his empire crumbles and he has to pay the piper, that's when people turn on you and lips get loosened. Might even have a Robert Maxwell-type situation on our hands (and I don't mean the suicide).

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure it was him, and that cage will likely get rattled again if his empire crumbles and he has to pay the piper, that's when people turn on you and lips get loosened. Might even have a Robert Maxwell-type situation on our hands (and I don't mean the suicide).
Yeah, wasn’t it talked about in the commons due to parliamentary privilege? I’m 99.9999% sure it was him too.

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t everyone been out with Kelly Brooke at some stage?!!
I got red arrowed into oblivion (not a euphemism) for saying on DM comments that Tattlers were suggesting Kelly Brook was really a lesbian (I have no idea, and it doesn't bother me, but I'm guessing they just thought I was a random troll or fantasist).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got red arrowed into oblivion (not a euphemism) for saying on DM comments that Tattlers were suggesting Kelly Brook was really a lesbian (I have no idea, and it doesn't bother me, but I'm guessing they just thought I was a random troll or fantasist).
Oh I'm gonna guess DM would see lesbianism as something horrifically wrong and shameful.

Reactions: 14
Yes wasn't Philip Green bullying and sexual harassment made public a year or so ago? I was wondering why no one else was talking about it. Maybe it was leaked and not officially known? I really can't remember. Vile man.

Reactions: 15
Yes it was confirmed as him

PS are we not talking about Ellen Page transitioning to male?
I assumed we'd already talked about it and I just missed it. I think it's fantastic news that Elliot has felt ready to come out at this point, and hope it gives courage to others dealing with anything similar. It must have been such an awful burden to carry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Apparently she is trying to find out who spilled the beans. No remorse, just who ratted her out. That’s clearly the important thing. Not the risk of transmitting covid or sending out the wrong message. She is just sorry she was caught
Yeah I saw that, she wants to know who of her friends leaked it... let’s be honest, who genuinely has 30 loyal, there for you friends. I bet some were fair weather friends or hangers on and probs wanted to be papped!

Reactions: 9
Martino Lazzeri was also in a Genesis music video for “You’re no so of mine”. I’d like to clarify that I am absolutely no fan, it was my dad! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re Rita Ora. I read in the paper yesterday there have been lots of these lockdown parties in restaurants. The rule is people get invited but knowingly split the fine.
As for top shop years ago I spotted a top I liked in it. Decided to walk around Oxford Street to see what else I could find. When I returned 2hrs later the whole display was gone. When I asked an assistant if it had been moved he said: we sell over 10 000 in this store per day. If you see something you like, buy it as it won’t be there later.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was also in Mansun's Wide Open Space video which is a banger of a song.
I just went and watched that video. Thanks! Not seen it for years! Don't recognise the actor.

Paul, the lead singer from Mansun randomly started following me on my social media accounts last year, I say randomly as I didn't follow him, or Mansun.

Followed me on Insta, Twitter and Facebook. Just waiting for LinkedIn and Reddit for the complete set. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just went and watched that video. Thanks! Not seen it for years! Don't recognise the actor.

Paul, the lead singer from Mansun randomly started following me on my social media accounts last year, I say randomly as I didn't follow him, or Mansun.

Followed me on Insta, Twitter and Facebook. Just waiting for LinkedIn and Reddit for the complete set. 😅
Hmmm im quite envious now, I used to fancy him back in the day haha One of their songs got me through a really traumatising time as a teen so I will forever love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm im quite envious now, I used to fancy him back in the day haha One of their songs got me through a really traumatising time as a teen so I will forever love them.
Ahh, bless you. Hope you're okay now. Manics were the band that got me through terrible times in my teens.

I work in music journalism and broadcasting. So I assume Paul is networking. :)

I wouldn't have recognised him.
Screenshot_20201203-114130_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yes
Re Rita Ora. I read in the paper yesterday there have been lots of these lockdown parties in restaurants. The rule is people get invited but knowingly split the fine.
As for top shop years ago I spotted a top I liked in it. Decided to walk around Oxford Street to see what else I could find. When I returned 2hrs later the whole display was gone. When I asked an assistant if it had been moved he said: we sell over 10 000 in this store per day. If you see something you like, buy it as it won’t be there later.
Yes I read that! I'm fairly introvert and so are my friends so not going to parties has been fine for me, and an absolute blessing in disguise at this time of the year 😄 so maybe I just dont understand the need. But it just seems such a stupid thing to do. Even if they are willing to take the risk for a party for a couple of hours, do they then not go to the shops for a week just in case they caught it at the party? I doubt it! They dont know who they will he in contact with. This is why we keep going into lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahh, bless you. Hope you're okay now. Manics were the band that got me through terrible times in my teens.

I work in music journalism and broadcasting. So I assume Paul is networking. :)

I wouldn't have recognised him. View attachment 333046
Yea he looks loads different! I've just started following him and he seems quite chatty. I might have to take a listen ot his stuff as I only know of Mansun. I'm good now thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes

Yes I read that! I'm fairly introvert and so are my friends so not going to parties has been fine for me, and an absolute blessing in disguise at this time of the year 😄 so maybe I just dont understand the need. But it just seems such a stupid thing to do. Even if they are willing to take the risk for a party for a couple of hours, do they then not go to the shops for a week just in case they caught it at the party? I doubt it! They dont know who they will he in contact with. This is why we keep going into lockdown!
I actually quite like Rita but was it really too hard for her to have a zoom birthday this year? I bloody did and so did most of us. She can probably afford (or has the contacts to hire) some kind of hologram technology if she needs 3d!

Reactions: 7
Looks like it was a well planned activity, with the back door entry and the lock in. I wouldnt be surprised if they had had quite a few celeb parties on the quiet, and they wont have been the only ones. Why do famous people turn into arseholes?
And plenty of the rich non famous too.

Going back to Mr Green and Arcadia ...last year the Times was running stories about a household name corporate tycoon accused of serious sexual assault and bullying of staff, but he'd taken out a blanket injunction and the judge agreed it on very odd grounds . The Times referred to him as Mr X..I did wonder if it was Mr Topman ...anyone else got a clue who it was ?
it was confirmed to be Green then it has now vanished entirely so a stronger injunction has turned up I guess

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.