Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right it seems like loads of people know who's on it, but I suppose yes, if things are leaked.
It is possible for ordinary, non famous people to be accepted. But they are very strict and screen everyone who tries to sign up.

Reactions: 7
It is possible for ordinary, non famous people to be accepted. But they are very strict and screen everyone who tries to sign up.
Do you think its screened in favour of middle aged slightly overweight perimenopausal women? ( asking for a friend)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Interesting comment best rated 2nd down!!

‘I still can’t understand why he hasn’t been cancelled, if only the girl from the national theatre would tell her story’.

Bloody hell!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There was a Reddit thread which exposed Corden, I'm not sure if it's been linked here before but it was rather amusing because it was for him to answer questions and then posters began taking him to task about what an hole he has been. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has been nicking material too? Do you know the details please?
it's similar to jimmy carr - other comedians have seen him do stand up or tv slots etc. using material they've previously used, or material their mates do

although jimmy carr is at least open about it and sends them a big cheque (bank transfer now i'd imagine :ROFLMAO:) as compensation

doubt mcintryre does the same, he's miserable

There was a Reddit thread which exposed Corden, I'm not sure if it's been linked here before but it was rather amusing because it was for him to answer questions and then posters began taking him to task about what an hole he has been. :ROFLMAO:
yes i read that a while back lol

hundreds of messages just calling him a bleep, it was glorious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jimmy Carr is infamous for it, it's discussed on Cookdandbomd often. I see Jerry Sadowitz reasonably regularly and Jimmy Carr has definitely told one of his jokes, years later. (I won't repeat it here because it'll just piss people off, context and intent matter).

I'm pretty sure they (or Popbitch) suggested he doesn't put up a fight if he's accused to joke-stealing, he just gets his lawyer to quietly send off a cheque.

Reactions: 4
Anyone got anything on Jerry Seinfeld? Aside from the inappropriate relationship with the underage girl of course...

Has anyone seen the story at RHOC Dawn Ward on the Daily Mail site today? Charged with racial harassment and cocaine possession.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Several items on Deux Moi on instagram saying about James Corden being awful and treating people like tit!

Dawn ward the coke head aye. Wonder who she was with at the time and what actually happened. The article in DM doesn’t give much away.

Reactions: 10
Dawn ward the coke head aye. Wonder who she was with at the time and what actually happened. The article in DM doesn’t give much away.
Not surprised at all. As soon as she open her gob and that rough accent.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.