Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for starting this one.

I’ve been watching Breeders on sky one catch up this week and it’s really good.
Any (nice) tea on Daisy Haggard, I think she’s fantastic.

Martin Freeman is in it too and I’m sure he’s been mentioned in previous threads but I can’t remember if it was good or bad.

Breeders is a parenting comedy, so if you like Motherland, Outnumbered and Catastrophe this will be up your street.

Reactions: 6
I've heard some stuff about Martin Freeman being a grump or short with people but he does that cynical/hurtful/sarcasm/only joking thing so it could be that back firing with some people.

You've only got to look at his Hobbit out takes, aside from the FUNNY music, to see how you could go either way on him, is he being funny or does he secretly really mean it. One of those types.

Reactions: 7
I didn't like the way he behaved with his previous partner (wife?). Basically, she had some debt issues and he let her go bankrupt. Then cheated on her with a runner type person on a film and she found texts or emails alluding to the affair. Rightly or wrongly I have come to the conclusion he is a bit of a cock.

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I didn't like the way he behaved with his previous partner (wife?). Basically, she had some debt issues and he let her go bankrupt. Then cheated on her with a runner type person on a film and she found texts or emails alluding to the affair. Rightly or wrongly I have come to the conclusion he is a bit of a cock.
Apparently he and Benedict Cumberbatch have had issues. Benedict thinks that meeting fans is part of the job, and Martin doesn't.

Reactions: 35
Fair play to Benedict Cumberbatch considering some of his fans are cock out crazy.
Ah, the Cumberbitches (I used to call boyf that, as he's a bit of a fan). :LOL:

Someone mentioned Lee Mack on a previous thread. Wasn't there some falling-out with Tim Vine (who used to appear on Not Going Out with him?). I like his punny comedy (Tim, I mean) but his stand up routine can get quite wearying over the course of an hour or two. Perhaps two comedians in the same show caused a clash of the egos.

Didn't realise Tim's character left Not Going Out so long ago - this CnB post is from 2013! "Although he doesn't say in so many words, Mack infers in his autobiography that they didn't get on."

I've seen some mention Lee can be quite horrible, disappointed to hear that as I have a bit of a soft spot for him.

Reactions: 6

Someone mentioned Lee Mack on a previous thread. Wasn't there some falling-out with Tim Vine (who used to appear on Not Going Out with him?). I like his punny comedy (Tim, I mean) but his stand up routine can get quite wearying over the course of an hour or two. Perhaps two comedians in the same show caused a clash of the egos.

Didn't realise Tim's character left Not Going Out so long ago - this CnB post is from 2013! "Although he doesn't say in so many words, Mack infers in his autobiography that they didn't get on."

I've seen some mention Lee can be quite horrible, disappointed to hear that as I have a bit of a soft spot for him.
I think the general consensus is that Lee Mack can be a dick but on the whole is lovely. I hope he is lovely, got a bit of a crush on him...

Reactions: 9
Lee Mack spent an entire 20 minute encore bringing down a heckler who had tried to ruin the gig I went to. It was the funniest thing I’ve seen live. The heckler was a dick but Lee said no when security offered to remove him. Audience were thinking just chuck the bleep out. So glad he went down the total humiliation road instead.

I went to see Tim Vine live and it was okay. Agree that 2 hours of puns is about an hour and three-quarters too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Martin Freeman is in it too and I’m sure he’s been mentioned in previous threads but I can’t remember if it was good or bad.

Breeders is a parenting comedy, so if you like Motherland, Outnumbered and Catastrophe this will be up your street.
i want to watch that, but not enough to pay for Sky! I got the impression he wasnt very nice but I dont know why. Re the bankrupcy. Yes that was weird.It was Amanda Abbingdon and itvwas something about him not being responsible for her debts, but its was tax arrears, so everyone else had to pay instead!

Reactions: 3

No tea on her but she is really funny in Episodes, if you haven't seen it!

Reactions: 1
i want to watch that, but not enough to pay for Sky! I got the impression he wasnt very nice but I dont know why. Re the bankrupcy. Yes that was weird.It was Amanda Abbingdon and itvwas something about him not being responsible for her debts, but its was tax arrears, so everyone else had to pay instead!
I had a peep about it and it said in a Daily Fail article that he is worth £10 million and he was furious with her when she admitted what had happened. Okay, yes, I would be pissed off with my husband too in this situation but if I was worth 10mil I don't imagine I would bat an eyelash about helping him. Rather, than the alternative of wrecking her credit rating etc for the foreseeable future and it becoming public knowledge. It just seemed very cold. Like Mick Jagger and his partner who killed herself. It would have been nothing to him to help her financially and ease her worries. Selfish monsters.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Actually if you click on the link and read the thread, it seems it is Meghan Dodds (the original female lead in NGO) he infers he didn’t get along with.

Actually if you click on the link and read the thread, it seems it is Meghan Dodds (the original female lead in NGO) he infers he didn’t get along with.
Oops, you're right enough. I'm sure I've seen other whitterings on there that it was Tim Vine too. Who knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.