Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I forgot about Tom! Yes he came across as lovely. I think the problem is that the producers choose 3 people who have decent potential and then fill the rest with utter cretins just for the entertainment ( fair enough it's an entertainment show).As a result, the ones who have a big personality but no business acumen whatsoever over and above being a cretin spend their time getting papped on holiday and showing themselves up as morons.
And thats why I love it! The recap programme on recently really showed this and some of the characters who have been on. Particularly poignant was Stuart Baggs, bless him

Reactions: 8
As many of you know, i went to school with him, and it was one of the things that he was quite infamous for. Don;t believe the bullying stuff he has said in his book, he could quite happily dish it out, but wasn't so good at taking it.......
Oh I missed that about your schooldays. Thanks. I always thought he was a tosser.

I know his dad, and he is lovely.
It’s odd when nice people have crappy kids isn’t it? I wonder if they were too indulgent. Or just the luck of the draw.

Reactions: 5
As many of you know, i went to school with him, and it was one of the things that he was quite infamous for. Don;t believe the bullying stuff he has said in his book, he could quite happily dish it out, but wasn't so good at taking it.......
Does he claim he was a bully?

Reactions: 1
Aren’t James Cordon‘s parents in the Salvation Army? Unless I’m confusing him with someone else.

Reactions: 6
Re Lily James, why does it say this on DM:

• James was referred to as Adeline on the movie call sheets and on her trailer, sources claim

why woukd she be referred to as a random name on the movie set? Was that her character name? Sorry if that’s a stupid question - I’ve been up for ages with hangover and child! 🙈
Her character actually doesnt have a name, even in the original book. So I'd imagine it's to do with that.

A male friend of mine worked at a theatre and was groped by a male (possibly married now) showbiz correspondent who was attending a show. Honestly I think the male metoo movement could give the female one a run for its money.

Reactions: 11
Her character actually doesnt have a name, even in the original book. So I'd imagine it's to do with that.

A male friend of mine worked at a theatre and was groped by a male (possibly married now) showbiz correspondent who was attending a show. Honestly I think the male metoo movement could give the female one a run for its money.
Allegedly her Co stars wife found texts on his phone from an "Adeline" and that's why they split.

I wonder if that's what the Dom thing was to cover. Though another married man affair doesn't look too good either!

Aren’t James Cordon‘s parents in the Salvation Army? Unless I’m confusing him with someone else.
I do seem to recall that from various ALOTO episodes yes. They're definitely heavily Christian.

Reactions: 3
They were, not now.

Does he claim he was a bully?
He claims he was bullied at school, and we weren't joined at the hip, so it's possible. He also admits to have been a tosser to people at work, and Rob Brydon had to tell him he was being a prat.

I hate James Cordon.
I don;t hate, as that would mean giving a toss about someone I haven't seen for 25 years.

Reactions: 5
Remember when Hannah Waterman lost all of that weight and dumped her (Dennis Waterman lookalike) husband Ricky Groves because she was too hot for him now, or wtte?
That right pisses me off. I love the band Muse, but the lead singer Matt Bellamy was with his psychologist non famous girlfriend for years. All as the band were growing and getting more famous. He would sing how he hates the rich and the system. Then they got very big, he dumped her. Got with Kate Hudson and had a kid. Then that fell through, he got with Elle, (the naked model in Robin Thickes video) and now got a kid with her. Is now part of the famous glitterati and part of the system he hated. They all sell their soul eventually 😂

Reactions: 42

I wouldn’t bother Rev Richard, your about 40 years too old for him.
Ugh, Rev Richard is lovely. He can do a lot better than Pipsqueak Schofield.

Remember when Hannah Waterman lost all of that weight and dumped her (Dennis Waterman lookalike) husband Ricky Groves because she was too hot for him now, or wtte?
I remember the aftermath. It caused a bit of a shitstorm because she had an affair with Huw Higginson who played PC George Garfield in The Bill. He was married with two kids. It all came out when she fell pregnant with him. I remember the Press really laying into them (especially her) at the time. I had to check all this on Google and apparently they live in Australia now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They were, not now.

He claims he was bullied at school, and we weren't joined at the hip, so it's possible. He also admits to have been a tosser to people at work, and Rob Brydon had to tell him he was being a prat.

I don;t hate, as that would mean giving a toss about someone I haven't seen for 25 years.
Seeing as the talentless fat prick is forced on us, I think it's ok to hate him, no idea what the appeal of him is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
yeah i can't stand corden, duck knows why the yanks love him

seen a couple of bits from his 'chat show' - he's so needy, so desperate and is constantly ME ME ME ME ME ME

he also went to a writer's meeting and demanded they not get a pay rise/be paid less - what a bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh, Rev Richard is lovely. He can do a lot better than Pipsqueak Schofield.

I remember the aftermath. It caused a bit of a shitstorm because she had an affair with Huw Higginson who played PC George Garfield in The Bill. He was married with two kids. It all came out when she fell pregnant with him. I remember the Press really laying into them (especially her) at the time. I had to check all this on Google and apparently they live in Australia now.
Sad and horrible story all around.
I always thought it was dead creepy how the abandoned husband looked like her twin. How egotistical do you have to be to fancy someone who looks like you were separated at birth?

• Haha
I hate James Corden. I think it’s only him, Amanda Holden and Lily Allen that are the top tier of twit for me but I’m sure I could think of others.....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Allegedly her Co stars wife found texts on his phone from an "Adeline" and that's why they split.

I wonder if that's what the Dom thing was to cover. Though another married man affair doesn't look too good either!

I do seem to recall that from various ALOTO episodes yes. They're definitely heavily Christian.
Weird coincidence or not? But another bumptious overbearing egotist Bruce Forsyth was also the child of Salvation Army parents. It seems so incongruous. Maybe all that love going to the needy made them bitter? Who knows.

I hate James Corden. I think it’s only him, Amanda Holden and Lily Allen that are the top tier of twit for me but I’m sure I could think of others.....
Can’t stand James corden. Never found him funny on Gavin n Stacey. When he went to the USA and did his fake karaoke nonsense he became way too big for his boots. He’s even worse now he’s a late night host and just follows the same sheep and bashes Trump. I’ve many American friends and appt he’s not well liked at all cos they see him as a Brit interfering. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
That right pisses me off. I love the band Muse, but the lead singer Matt Bellamy was with his psychologist non famous girlfriend for years. All as the band were growing and getting more famous. He would sing how he hates the rich and the system. Then they got very big, he dumped her. Got with Kate Hudson and had a kid. Then that fell through, he got with Elle, (the naked model in Robin Thickes video) and now got a kid with her. Is now part of the famous glitterati and part of the system he hated. They all sell their soul eventually 😂
Anyone remember David Caruso? NYPD After years of obscurity struggle and alcoholism he dumped his live in partner of six years who had supported him to get over alcoholism, he dumped her for someone else. Had various wives, one of whom alleged domestic abuse. Was such an hole he sank back to obscurity after he also left his hit show. Made a comeback several years later.

Reactions: 7
Turns out Katherine Dow Blyton the vicar in Emmerdale was actually sleeping with Mark Womack...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.