Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out Katherine Dow Blyton the vicar in Emmerdale was actually sleeping with Mark Womack...
Quoting my own here, however by the looks of it someone is trying to out it on twitter. Sent a load of tweets to her this afternoon but has since deleted them but has just left one asking about the breakup of her and her partner. The person seems to know a lot so I don’t know if they have been hurt as well 🙈

Reactions: 4
I know it's been said before, but we need an eye-roll emoji (edit: actually, found one 🙄).

Here's Katie Price in a predictable love-fest with new boyf/victim Carl Woods, in the Maldives (on holiday...again).

From Katie Price sports a mismatched bikini as she straddles shirtless boyfriend Carl Woods during PDA-fest on the beach in the Maldives... before sharing a VERY crude message about their sex life

"Life-changing injuries" on display:
34813540-8877075-image-a-134_1603623760859[1].jpg

And - it's a miracle! She's out of her wheelchair a while:
34813516-8877075-image-a-119_1603623703409[1].jpg

Here's more, for bonus cringe:
34788326-8877075-Engaged_She_captioned_the_post_with_a_gushing_tribute_that_read_-a-16_1603621...jpg

34813240-8877075-Steamy_The_mother_of_five_who_has_been_in_a_wheelchair_ever_sinc-a-36_1603622...jpg

GIVE IT A REST WITH YOUR LIES, FAKERY AND SMUT, YOU VILE WOMAN.

I feel so sorry for her eldest kids, who must hate all of this faux-drama.

Worth noting these are BACKGRID photos again = BS dressed up as truth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I know it's been said before, but we need an eye-roll emoji (edit: actually, found one 🙄).

Here's Katie Price in a predictable love-fest with new boyf/victim Carl Woods, in the Maldives (on holiday...again).

From Katie Price sports a mismatched bikini as she straddles shirtless boyfriend Carl Woods during PDA-fest on the beach in the Maldives... before sharing a VERY crude message about their sex life

"Life-changing injuries" on display:View attachment 287676
View attachment 287679
View attachment 287682
View attachment 287683

She is such a classy bird. Glad she is on a well deserved holiday with a quietly dignified man..🤮. Give it a rest attention seeker....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lily Allen is in the Sunday Times and she seems happy and says she wants another baby but not yet due to not wanting to mess up her hormones.

Reactions: 2
#
Lily Allen is in the Sunday Times and she seems happy and says she wants another baby but not yet due to not wanting to mess up her hormones.
still find it strange that she and david harbour got married, just seems like a very very odd pairing

maybe they're happy? idk

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember David Caruso? NYPD After years of obscurity struggle and alcoholism he dumped his live in partner of six years who had supported him to get over alcoholism, he dumped her for someone else. Had various wives, one of whom alleged domestic abuse. Was such an hole he sank back to obscurity after he also left his hit show. Made a comeback several years later.
I always laugh about Caruso, he thought he was so successful in NYPD Blue he decided to demand a pay rise and threaten to leave if they didn’t give it to him, so they sacked him. His stint in CSI Miami was laughable with his dreadful overacting.

Reactions: 12
I always laugh about Caruso, he thought he was so successful in NYPD Blue he decided to demand a pay rise and threaten to leave if they didn’t give it to him, so they sacked him. His stint in CSI Miami was laughable with his dreadful overacting.
Haha sidenote I used to laugh at the leading ladies coming into a crime scene hair down mostly wearing white clothes 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know what Michael McIntyre is like
joke stealer, makes a career out of punching down. snobbery etc

read his auto-biography years ago - massive ego, lots of self-importance, obsessed with money etc

haven't met the chap. don't think i'd want to - he'd probably launch into one of his tit accents from his stand up

Reactions: 10
Re weren't his his parents very religious (James Cordons)

They were, not now.

I wonder what made Mr. and Mrs Cordon, previously so religious, the parents of James lose their faith in God😗😉🤔🤐
Has h
joke stealer, makes a career out of punching down. snobbery etc

read his auto-biography years ago - massive ego, lots of self-importance, obsessed with money etc

haven't met the chap. don't think i'd want to - he'd probably launch into one of his tit accents from his stand up
Has been nicking material too? Do you know the details please?

If th

"Life-changing injuries" on display:View attachment 287676
View attachment 287679
View attachment 287682
View attachment 287683

If those poor kids don’t end up in therapy it’ll be a miracle.

• Sad
I wonder what made Mr. and Mrs Cordon, previously so religious, the parents of James lose their faith in God😗😉🤔🤐
Re weren't his his parents very religious (James Cordons)
Sorry, I should have been more clear. They still are religious, but are no longer in the salvation army.

Reactions: 4
#

still find it strange that she and david harbour got married, just seems like a very very odd pairing

maybe they're happy? idk
They met on celebrity dating app Raya and married within the year.

• Wow
They met on celebrity dating app Raya and married within the year.
If I was a celebrity using a celebrity dating app, I'd want it to be a bit more private. It seems like any old person can go through and see who's on it. Maybe I'm old. In my day, everyone was online dating but no one admitted to it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was a celebrity using a celebrity dating app, I'd want it to be a bit more private. It seems like any old person can go through and see who's on it. Maybe I'm old. In my day, everyone was online dating but no one admitted to it 😄
Raya are really strict about who they allow to use the app. It’s pretty hard for us normal folk to get on it.

Reactions: 5
I know Lily can be annoying, but I'll say this, at least she has good manners. I briefly met her in a hotel and she was walking ahead of us and about to use the lift that was not working so we told her. She got in the same lift as us and when she got to her floor she turned and said thank you as she left. I know it's just a thank you but we know some celebs can't even say that!

Raya is for the elite and by invite-only so I guess that gives them some kind of privacy, except certain profiles, have been leaked i.e Ben Affleck, Pete Davidson and some others.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.