Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised at all. As soon as she open her gob and that rough accent.
She’s posted on Instagram that she denies the allegations and is looking forward to her day in court. How can she deny possession of coke... carrying it for a mate was she? 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s posted on Instagram that she denies the allegations and is looking forward to her day in court. How can she deny possession of coke... carrying it for a mate was she? 🙄
And the alleged anti Semitic racial abuse too. Be interesting to see how she explains that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Several items on Deux Moi on instagram saying about James Corden being awful and treating people like tit!
Not surprising, I remember hating him in Hollyoaks, ok he was playing a role, but my opinion has never changed since then. Up his own arse.

Reactions: 5
anything on Katherine Ryan? I find her interesting. wonder what happened with her first husband. sorry if this has been covered!

Reactions: 6
Not surprising, I remember hating him in Hollyoaks, ok he was playing a role, but my opinion has never changed since then. Up his own arse.
And yet he’s been quoted as saying that show breeds pricks. I thought well they started with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it's similar to jimmy carr - other comedians have seen him do stand up or tv slots etc. using material they've previously used, or material their mates do

although jimmy carr is at least open about it and sends them a big cheque (bank transfer now i'd imagine :ROFLMAO:) as compensation

doubt mcintryre does the same, he's miserable

yes i read that a while back lol

hundreds of messages just calling him a bleep, it was glorious :ROFLMAO:
I’ve read it a couple of times. Life- affirming.! Not one word of support for him.
Even Hitler in the Bunker would have been more popular than him, if Reddit had some a thread on him.

Reactions: 6
anything on Katherine Ryan? I find her interesting. wonder what happened with her first husband. sorry if this has been covered!
Oh yes I’d like to know more about her. Feel like her new husband Bobby came out of nowhere. I know they were childhood sweethearts but their reconnection seemed fast. She was with Alex Edelman for years and then suddenly BOOM married to this other guy.

Reactions: 9
Just saw online that the verdict in the Depp v News Group Newspapers is due on Nov 2nd.

Reactions: 11
I dated someone who dated her a few years ago, she's nice apparently.

However I did find it odd that someone so private about her daughter allowed Netflix to show pics of her (the actual daughter - not the character) various times in The Duchess

Reactions: 4
I dated someone who dated her a few years ago, she's nice apparently.

However I did find it odd that someone so private about her daughter allowed Netflix to show pics of her (the actual daughter - not the character) various times in The Duchess
is the dutchess worth a watch?

i've seen it recommended on netflix, unsure if worth a go

Reactions: 4
Ugh, the comments on this story are making me so annoyed. The misogyny is rife and the rose-tinted support for the drink-driving fivehead is sickening.

Lisa Armstrong 'won't let Ant McPartlin heartbreak stop her from marrying'

I'm not even a fan of Lisa, but after reading the truth here on Tattle, I had to make a comment myself (at the top). DM doesn't usually moderate comments, but funny how the truth seems to cause the moderator to come out of their cave to look at mine.

Screenshot_20201027-164536_Mirror.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Has everyone seen the Diplo stuff? There is a lot about him on DeuxMoi’s stories.
I recall the singer M.I.A having problems with him when she was in a relationship with him. Jealous control freak type behaviour.

Ugh, the comments on this story are making me so annoyed. The misogyny is rife and the rose-tinted support for the drink-driving fivehead is sickening.

I'm not even a fan of Lisa, but after reading the truth here on Tattle, I had to make a comment myself (at the top). DM doesn't usually moderate comments, but funny how the truth seems to cause the moderator to come out of their cave to look at mine.

View attachment 290003
Well done you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 290003Good for you is Demean

Good for you Miss Demeanour. Beautifully put. So telling that the next one up told you to go away and called you a woman. Obviously we shouldn’t be allowed an opinion, merely illustrating the misogyny you pointed out.

Glad to have you back, I’d wondered where you were.
Hope all is good.

Presumably all the people objecting to her looking “miserable” would accuse her of being a gold-digger if she looked cheery after her separation. Also the snide way the DF says “heartbreak won’t stop her from marrying” is maybe suggesting her sadness is all for show.
Although, apparently Ant‘s defection to wife’s friend isn't seen by the headline writers as any personal defect! A coupling that happened a lot before Lisa was considering another relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 290003
Wow! You are spot on there! Typical. They never moderate anything yet they mod comments on Lisa Armstrong? If you want to know the truth in any showbiz story, follow the money. In this case, it leads straight to Ant and ITV

He’s cancelled in my house, i can’t bear the man after what he did and how lightly he got off and the way the press treat Lisa is disgusting
This. The man is worth 30 million, yet he cant call off the attack dogs to protect a woman he has known since he was a child, who he was married to for 10 years? Why? They arent going through a bitter custody battle or anything. They split, he moved on pretty damn quick, he has a job, whereas she was sacked from her ITV gigs. Hes hardly going to struggle even if he has given her half his fortune!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.