Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many many years ago i was very friendly with someone who worked at a very trendy hotel. David Tennant was their most dislike sleb who allegedly shouted often ‘don’t you know who I am’
his demands made the staff go even slower 😂😂😂
Can I just addi was completely and utterly in disbelief of my friends stories asi thought he was fab

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember reading a lot of those blinds. The one thing that made me think a lot of it is bullshit is ' wife hater' blogs. Who admits to being a 'wife hater ' of a celeb and uses it for sympathy, not realising how unhinged it is? What right do total strangers have to be on wife hater blogs? Adults with children?!
That is deeply disturbing, genuinely way beyond any normal level of fan behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Anyone have tea on why Saatchi always eats outside at Scott’s? Is he a smoker? Needs publicity?
he used to dine outside with Nigella a lot and I note he always dines outside with Trinny

Reactions: 11
The fact he adopted her son from a previous relationship shows its genuine. Not many men would do that in my experience.
I do feel their relationship is genuine. I think they are a happily married couple. Maybe Im wrong but I think they are well suited.

The fact he adopted her son from a previous relationship shows its genuine. Not many men would do that in my experience.
He could very well have bonded with the child (I believe he’s now 18 though). Plus he is sibling to David’s kids. I think it’s more of a reflection on David and his relationship that it is on the romantic relationship between Georgia and David.

Reactions: 3
That is deeply disturbing, genuinely way beyond any normal level of fan behaviour.
Agreed. I think Benedict Cumberbatch has a lot of “fans” like this, some of their far-fetched theories sometimes, somehow end up on CDAN (Crazy Days And Nights).

Reactions: 7
Incredibly ancient rock gossip - somehow I found myself reading this Classic Pop article about Mark Shaw (from Then Jericho - if you have no idea who he is/his band are, they had a few big hits in the 1980s).

I like Bowie and Iggy, so this snippet amused me:

...The band’s presence led to a tour supporting his idol Iggy Pop, only for Mark to accidentally offend the wild man of rock on the opening night.
Iggy came backstage to tell Then Jerico to ask him if they ever needed anything.
Mark’s response? “All I said was, ‘Is David coming down?’” he laughs. “I told Iggy: ‘I thought Bowie was your mate?’
Iggy said, ‘Yeah, he is, but he doesn’t have his glove up my bleeping asshole like I’m his puppet! Who are you? Are you the bleeping singer? What a wanker!’

To be fair, I'm sure Iggy gets asked about David A LOT.

This older interview from 2006 paints a worse tale of woe - I can't help think Mr Shaw has been the agent of his own misfortune, as he was quite stroppy on some 1980s reunion show I watched years ago. Though I wouldn't wish physical/emotional issues on anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Samuel L Jackson and his wife LaTanya were on Graham Norton last night. They’ve been together 50 years, married 40.

LaTanya is in her early 70s and could pass for 40. To start with I thought she must be his daughter! She and Samuel seem really, very happy. He looks fabulous too. What is their secret? I hope any tea on them is good tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Samuel L Jackson and his wife LaTanya were on Graham Norton last night. They’ve been together 50 years, married 40.

LaTanya is in her early 70s and could pass for 40. To start with I thought she must be his daughter! She and Samuel seem really, very happy. He looks fabulous too. What is their secret? I hope any tea on them is good tea.
Secret? If she looks 40 and she’s a film stars wife, I think we can all guess the “secret”

Back again after a few months,im not on here all that often but like a good read and catchup when I do.
I was reading something this morning about the Elm guest house scandal,id never heard of it before.Quite shocking!
Does anyone know if Cliff Richard has or has had a boyfriend ever? 🤔 Weird that he's never came out.
He’s always lived with a man, they have varied. One left the church to be his assistant. He saw the three expensive homes, and thought of the vow of poverty or whatever it is, and chastity and said ”duck that”.
Also, my cousin knows a couple in Australia who broke up due to her hubby and Cliff being in bed when she got home.

It would have been 1989, thinking about it. Back in the dark ages when the age of consent for homosexual males was 21 in the UK.
I think a lot will come out about Cliff when he snuffs it even if he didn’t

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is there a thread for blind items on here?

There was one a week or so ago about which rapper from an entertainment family managed to sneak $1000000 of jewels etc out of this permanent A+ list singers house in the weeks before her death?

I’m 99.9% sure the answer is Ray J and Whitney Houston.

His sister is Brandy and his cousin is Snoop Dogg.

He is rumoured to have been Whitney’s long-term dealer and “friend with benefits”, and gave her drugs the night she died.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mel’s holiday romance is 23, so 27 years younger than her! Nobody would bat an eyelid if it were an older guy, so, good on her. I think Mel is marmite, but I like her. She is an alpha female. Should never have married that younger guy who she met on Twitter, which ended badly with her being charged for domestic violence, which is not cool. She has given up alcohol since. I like her radio show with Alan Carr, they are good together. She was moaning about men on it recently, saying they were so basic. I think she probably tries to find a guy who can match her but guys her age would probably try to clip her wings.

Melanie Sykes, 50, enjoys six-day fling with gondolier

#

Reactions: 8
Mel’s holiday romance is 23, so 27 years younger than her! Nobody would bat an eyelid if it were an older guy, so, good on her. I think Mel is marmite, but I like her. She is an alpha female. Should never have married that younger guy who she met on Twitter, which ended badly with her being charged for domestic violence, which is not cool. She has given up alcohol since. I like her radio show with Alan Carr, they are good together. She was moaning about men on it recently, saying they were so basic. I think she probably tries to find a guy who can match her but guys her age would probably try to clip her wings.

#
Oh my god this has reminded me of when she first got with the Twitter guy and they were so gross and inappropriate on Twitter together. God it was absolutely cringe! Sexting each other through public comments.

Edit - article about it https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ts-racy-messages-26-year-old-toyboy-beau.html

• Haha
Is there a thread for blind items on here?

There was one a week or so ago about which rapper from an entertainment family managed to sneak $1000000 of jewels etc out of this permanent A+ list singers house in the weeks before her death?

I’m 99.9% sure the answer is Ray J and Whitney Houston.

His sister is Brandy and his cousin is Snoop Dogg.

He is rumoured to have been Whitney’s long-term dealer and “friend with benefits”, and gave her drugs the night she died.
I don’t think it was friends with benefits or any sort of secret? He and Whitney were quite openly dating on and off for a few years before her death.

Reactions: 1

#

I just came on to post this! Is she a wrongun always going for the young ones?

Reactions: 2
Re Mel, men do it all the time, although 27 years difference is rather a lot. I think younger men would like her a lot - attractive, laughs a lot, famous, has wealth. Men her own age would be intimidated by her. She has her own online magazine called The Frank - she had an article in it on turning 50

Not sure if this link works edited, the link does not work. They publish the magazine in a strange format I have not come across before....below is an extract.
On Men ...
I have sons and I hope they turn into decent men. I have male friends who I love dearly who are great fathers, decent partners and who’s opinions I seek. I would love to find a good man to share my life with. romantically. Sadly in all realms of life, most, not all, but most men are pretty basic and disappointing.
I feel a bit sorry for British men who have adopted the limited vocabulary of the television character, Keith Lemon, when talking about, and to women. I would be surprised and indeed it would be a miracle, if any of these men are actually getting laid

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed. I think Benedict Cumberbatch has a lot of “fans” like this, some of their far-fetched theories sometimes, somehow end up on CDAN (Crazy Days And Nights).
This is why I'm cynical about blinds, some fans convince themselves their fantasy is fact.

Reactions: 4

#
Good for her!! Brava Mel!

Reactions: 7
Re Mel, men do it all the time, although 27 years difference is rather a lot. I think younger men would like her a lot - attractive, laughs a lot, famous, has wealth. Men her own age would be intimidated by her. She has her own online magazine called The Frank - she had an article in it on turning 50

Not sure if this link works edited, the link does not work. They publish the magazine in a strange format I have not come across before....below is an extract.
On Men ...
I have sons and I hope they turn into decent men. I have male friends who I love dearly who are great fathers, decent partners and who’s opinions I seek. I would love to find a good man to share my life with. romantically. Sadly in all realms of life, most, not all, but most men are pretty basic and disappointing.
I feel a bit sorry for British men who have adopted the limited vocabulary of the television character, Keith Lemon, when talking about, and to women. I would be surprised and indeed it would be a miracle, if any of these men are actually getting laid
Love that. Good for her.

Reactions: 6
This is why I'm cynical about blinds, some fans convince themselves their fantasy is fact.
I read some of the stuff on CDAN and the blinds are so far fetched I had to laugh at people who take it seriously. They literally take anything and make it into a story. I always take gossip sites with a grain of salt as they are always so ridiculous, i just see it as an entertaining read which i dont particulary believe in.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.