Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I've read blinds about David Tennant sleeping around (probably when Popbitch's live Board was still happening) but, who knows.

We compromise more in marriage - even more so if there's financial insecurity or less options - maybe. I'm sure they wouldn't have lasted if there wasn't some love and understanding there.
Yeah so have I. But then one the one hand, cheating blinds are so easy to make up, they are submitted about virtually every actor. In these days of camera phones, you would have thought anyone who was recogniseable would have been snapped cheating, like Dominic West , Ewan McGregor, Kristen Stewart etc. On the other hand, actors are away a lot, are surrounded by beautiful women, may have fans who would jump at sleeping with them etc so who knows?

Reactions: 6
No, I don’t think that. I’ve met several stay at home mums who are great company. The difference is, they actually worked and had an independent life before they became stay at home mums. So they have something to contribute to a conversation, which isn’t something I’ve observed in women who haven’t had much experience of the real world before having children.
I do get where you’re coming from I had a guy work for me and his girlfriend had never had a job ever not even a part time one left school Fannied about at college and was pregnant at 17 left college after a couple of weeks and just decided to have kids. When she used to come in work to see him I tried desperately to engage her in conversation but it was so hard she’d never been anywhere, done anything but to be fair to her she was more than happy not working and letting her boyfriend work 3 jobs so she could stay home but then even when the kids went to school she still refused to get a job, this is when he finally dumped her sick of going home every night the house being a tit tip no housework done. She got with another guy and the cycle began again instantly pregnant she still hasn’t worked to this day 15 years on

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thought this was interesting

A lot of people at the time felt it was quite a one sided relationship, and now she admits ‘stalking’ him. Also didn’t someone say on here a while back she got pregnant deliberately and he had to come back from Hollywood to standby her?
Didn't he split up with ex Sophia Myles cos she moved to USA for her career. Wonder if he did pump Kylie lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The fact he adopted her son from a previous relationship shows its genuine. Not many men would do that in my experience.
And the timeline - baby born in March, adoption of son went through before getting married in December - doesn't quite fit in with the 'only moved in with her when she was 9 months pregnant because it looked good' narrative.

Reactions: 5
And the timeline - baby born in March, adoption of son went through before getting married in December - doesn't quite fit in with the 'only moved in with her when she was 9 months pregnant because it looked good' narrative.
And the son (Ty) seems to genuinely like him in the interviews that Ty has done.

And the son (Ty) seems to genuinely like him in the interviews that Ty has done.
He does. David seems very supportive of his acting career. I think they
Didn't he split up with ex Sophia Myles cos she moved to USA for her career. Wonder if he did pump Kylie lol
I think she dumped him to move to America. He was still doing Doctor Who. There were rumours hed slept with half the cast and crew but he was always lovely😄

Reactions: 2
Shocks me (and it doesn’t) about David Tennant. Also surprised at how well known it was... Will have to ask around about him now

Reactions: 1
Ty calls him dad (as seen in the CIN special wheb they did the songs) and the entire family (well him and Georgia, didn't see the others) do seem very sweet and loved up in Staged. Admittedly it was an exaggerated version of their relationship but still.

On an entirely unrelated note one thing I did take from Staged is that they have far too many patterns in the house wallpaper wise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always thought the same. That first it was the thrill of going out with Peter Davisons daughter, but he wasnt all that serious. He was all set to go to America, then she got pregnant. However, hes stayed and had 3 more children with her, so however they started out, theyve tried to make a go of it.
I remember reading a blind years ago (I think it was popbitch?) about them. It was that he regretted the marriage and recent baby and they weren’t happy. It mentioned working abroad issues. However he didn’t want to cause anymore heartache to her older kid as they had bonded as the kid had a pretty rough time before. So they decided to stay together the best they could.
I guess they must have resolved their problems given they went onto have so many more babies!

• Sad
Shame about David Tennant.Loved watching him in Dr Who with my kids. He is a bit of a'luvvy' and I can imagine him being up himself and using his talent, lets hope it's just rumours.

Real tea, what happened to the boy who played Johnny Briggs?

Reactions: 2
Childcare is horrific. My nephew is in nursery (sadly they live almost 2 hours away otherwise I'd look after him for them) at 16 months old so his parents can work. 2 full days and 1 half day is 9k a year(!)
Yeah, she worked out that after school care would have run to about 11k, and that was term time only. Added costs of holidays she could not take off would have been so much more.

I don’t know Roman and it’s really not my story to tell, but what I do know is that he was messaging my (absolutely gorgeous) friend on Instagram when he was with his ex gf!
My friend is in a relationship though and didn’t even entertain it.
Can I ask how he started messaging her? did he know her? I don't know why these men (and I'm sure some women) think they can get away with it. they wouldn't do it in real life (i wouldn't think) so why they think flirting, privately is ok!

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/07/today-blind-items-it-complicated.html

There are a few fair blinds about David and Georgia. The comments on that DM article today are quite interesting.
Yes I remember reading a lot of those blinds. The one thing that made me think a lot of it is bullshit is ' wife hater' blogs. Who admits to being a 'wife hater ' of a celeb and uses it for sympathy, not realising how unhinged it is? What right do total strangers have to be on wife hater blogs? Adults with children?!

Reactions: 5
A lot of David’s die hard fans did really have it in for Georgia at one time. Accused her of using him, faking her pregnancy etc. It was really hardcore.

Can I ask how he started messaging her? did he know her? I don't know why these men (and I'm sure some women) think they can get away with it. they wouldn't do it in real life (i wouldn't think) so why they think flirting, privately is ok!
Well I think he just found her on Instagram, she’s very glamorous and attractive cabin crew-I mean she’s gorgeous 😍😍think Lily Collins. She’s got a few insta followers and he just dropped into her DMs one day! Was abit random I think. He had never seen her or met her, just messaged her out of the blue. But she’s got more class than to do anything about it and she’s very happy with her boyfriend.

Many many years ago i was very friendly with someone who worked at a very trendy hotel. David Tennant was their most dislike sleb who allegedly shouted often ‘don’t you know who I am’
his demands made the staff go even slower 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.