Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe KH has severe epilepsy that could well shorten her life. She fits so badly at night that she regularly dislocates her joints. Her husband volunteers at a donkey sanctuary, so she is the bread-winner.
I believe she hams it up in order to boost her profile and earn as much dish as she can while she's still around.
But she refused to apologise to Jack Monroe and pay a small sum to a refugee charity and got sued. She is the main breadwinner yet she has had to sell her children's house from under them because she was too stubborn and pig headed to admit she was wrong in a clear case of libel. If she hadn't done that, I'd be inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt, but that, and the making herself persona non grata here makes me think it's more a personality disorder. It's very risk taking behaviour for someone with 3 children to support.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve just read Bernie had a son.....he is 90 this month! 😳
I think it was his wife that made that decision. Ongoing baby maintenance payments... he looks great for 90... Katie Price take notes

I mean it doesn’t matter either way but she usually every single aspect of her life. I like and her and husband but I getting surrogacy vibes here.
Her body is thinner than normal. I think surrogacy. I like her too. She is all about her child. Nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Moon bump possibly? The outfit for many a celeb.
Yes I guess anything is possible. But that bump looks heavy , I really think its real. Either way, she has a much wanted and loved baby so regardless of the way she entered the world good for them .

Reactions: 11
I believe he threatened to kill Nick and his pregnant wife. Nick had to take a restraining order out against him. He appears really troubled and youre right, very Britney like.
I never forget Bruce Willis buying a very young Aaron an expensive car as a present.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
bleeping parasite oxygen thief
Poor George’s dad, hasn’t he suffered enough. He’s lost his wife and two children.

Why did GM attract such disgusting leeches for boyfriends?? 😡
I’ve got a theory that the most lucrative targets attract the very worst people, but are also probably plausible.

Why did GM attract such disgusting leeches for boyfriends?? 😡
I’ve got a theory that the most lucrative targets attract the very worst people, but are also probably plausible.

On the documentary they aired about him the other christmas it was revealed that his performance of Somebody To Love at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert was done the day after his partner died. I honestly think that is one of the best live performances ever and how it was explained in the documentary was really, really moving.
I was watching that yesterday! So emotional, for emotion it was even better than Freddie for my money. Although FM is peerless.

Yes I guess anything is possible. But that bump looks heavy , I really think its real. Either way, she has a much wanted and loved baby so regardless of the way she entered the world good for them .
I wonder if some of the celebrities having babies vis surrogate are loath to spoil their figures? It seems so common now as to be suspicious. In which case it’s rather exploitative of poorer women. For couples with genuine medical reasons why they can’t have babies there’s probably no reason for them not to bondbut stars who want a baby without getting fat, and passing on the responsibilities of pregnancy to somoeone else? Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know when a result is due in the Depp Heard trial ? Seems to have gone quiet.

Reactions: 12
I believe KH has severe epilepsy that could well shorten her life. She fits so badly at night that she regularly dislocates her joints. Her husband volunteers at a donkey sanctuary, so she is the bread-winner.
I believe she hams it up in order to boost her profile and earn as much dish as she can while she's still around.
I thought that she had surgery to fix it? She was certainly claiming that it had at one point. There apparently have been complications though.

She's lost her fancy big house. There would be nothing wrong at this stage for the family to take a long hard look at everything. Her children are all of secondary school age. Pull in the horns, downsize, send the children to state schools and check out PIP and carer allowance if necessary. She managed to avoid going bankrupt through her own big gob but she should now cut her cloth to suit her current state.

She's just lost another case and had to apologise to the Finsbury Mosque for involving it in an unrelated matter, particularly after it has worked hard to clean house, unlike KH. It's not a sustainable business plan as she gets less and less relevant.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.