Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I guess anything is possible. But that bump looks heavy , I really think its real. Either way, she has a much wanted and loved baby so regardless of the way she entered the world good for them .
Surrogacy seems to be the new celeb adoption. The people who do it are open about it, so I dont know why people would keep it secret. They can pay for the c section/ tummy tuck combo and have the money and time to exercise all day to get their figures back. I think most celeb pregnancies are real. It's perfectly possible for women to get pregnant naturally or via ivf even though the blinds would have you believe it's almost impossible!

I thought that she had surgery to fix it? She was certainly claiming that it had at one point. There apparently have been complications though.

She's lost her fancy big house. There would be nothing wrong at this stage for the family to take a long hard look at everything. Her children are all of secondary school age. Pull in the horns, downsize, send the children to state schools and check out PIP and carer allowance if necessary. She managed to avoid going bankrupt through her own big gob but she should now cut her cloth to suit her current state.

She's just lost another case and had to apologise to the Finsbury Mosque for involving it in an unrelated matter, particularly after it has worked hard to clean house, unlike KH. It's not a sustainable business plan as she gets less and less relevant.
She'd never go on PIP! I'm surprised no one in her family tells her to calm down for the sake of her kids, especially as she has such a serious medical condition but who does she have really? Her husband has 2 other kids to pay for so shes bankrolling him. Her other kids father has buggered off. I'm not sure he has anything to do with her or his kids by her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Kat Von D's insta about Provo Canyon?
I did. Shocking. I can’t believe these places existed and the parents didn’t know what they were signing up for.

Reminded me of Brat Camp on Channel 4, which I’d completely forgotten about.

Reactions: 7
i didn’t know much about him growing up, I only knew Last Christmas and then when he did stuff like Outside which didn’t have powerful vocals and I genuinely didn‘t know he could actually sing for years. On the rare occasions I thought about him I had assumed he was like Madonna, all the style but no substance. Then in 2003 I saw him perform The Grave on Graham Norton’s show and I was just blown away. then went back and listened to older stuff and realised how talented he was! Just so tragic in the end.
watching random videos on YouTube and Boy George has just come up, he’s another one that for years I didn’t know could really sing as I’d only heard his light vocals.

I did. Shocking. I can’t believe these places existed and the parents didn’t know what they were signing up for.

Reminded me of Brat Camp on Channel 4, which I’d completely forgotten about.
I know right! I'm not a fan of hers but that clearly affected her massively. I felt she was very genuine and you could see the trauma she still carries. I must watch the Paris Hilton doc. Oh I remember that show!

Reactions: 2
I'm by no means the biggest fan of Lorraine Kelly but, my god, Tom Hollander came across as an absolute arse during that interview this morning. I absolutely love him as an actor but there is nothing worse than an arrogant luvvie. What a shame.

Reactions: 8
I'm by no means the biggest fan of Lorraine Kelly but, my god, Tom Hollander came across as an absolute arse during that interview this morning. I absolutely love him as an actor but there is nothing worse than an arrogant luvvie. What a shame.
Didn’t watch the interview but met Lorraine through work and she’s lovely. Know she’s a bit of a marmite character but couldn’t be more professional. She’s also TINY!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch the interview but met Lorraine through work and she’s lovely. Know she’s a bit of a marmite character but couldn’t be more professional. She’s also TINY!
I know someone who teaches at one of the exercise classes she went to and also said she is lovely and very generous.

Anyone got any tea on Cillian Murphy?
There was tea on an earlier thread that he’d got a bit too close to Sienna Miller and had been dragged back to Ireland by his Mrs where he’s been ever since. Can’t comment on how true it is though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There was tea on an earlier thread that he’d got a bit too close to Sienna Miller and had been dragged back to Ireland by his Mrs where he’s been ever since. Can’t comment on how true it is though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oooh. Sienna does have a rep for doing this.

Reactions: 9
What about Aiden Gillan? Tea? Hoping he’s a lovely quiet family man.

Reactions: 1
Oh no! I want there to be one good one!

Anyone have any tea on Aidan Turner? I've liked him since his Being Human days.
Depending on which reports you read, he and Eleanor Tomlinson (Demelza) either copped off with each other or really hate each other. Maybe one followed the other!

He’s a weird one, because when he’s just being himself I wouldn’t cross the road to have a look at him, but in the Ross Poldark tricorn hat and frock coat combo he is quite foxy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she died tomorrow the world would be a better place. She is bleeping evil. I just hope her kids grow up and disown her and go on to lead happy, fulfilling, and most importantly non-racist and tolerant lives.
Not much chance of that, with her as their example.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I would say it was more the other way round 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.