Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely adored George. A true genius lyrically imo. Such a beautiful soul with so much more to say but he had his demons to battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus To A Child is my favourite which is odd because I’m not a believer. Also You Have Been Loved.

I could listen to most of his songs happily for hours on end.

• Heart
Jesus To A Child is my favourite which is odd because I’m not a believer.

I could listen to most of his songs happily for hours on end.
Ah this song! The video was filmed in Southend outside my Grandparents flat... my Grandma called in the evening to ask if we’d heard of Michael George who’d been sitting on her wall all day and was a very nice young man by which point George was sadly long gone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah this song! The video was filmed in Southend outside my Grandparents flat... my Grandma called in the evening to ask if we’d heard of Michael George who’d been sitting on her wall all day and was a very nice young man by which point George was sadly long gone
Brilliant! Pity she hadn’t alerted you earlier.

Reactions: 7
I know, not him again, but B3ta has something to share about Lawrence Fox...
View attachment 267967

https://b3ta.com/board/11327175
That's so weird, I didn't add the photo, just the link, but it's appeared now I've looked at the thread again!
Lol, all three of them were on Celebrity Big Brother.
I love Celeb BB, only mentioned Samantha as she seemed the meekest out of all the "controversial" three in the BB House. Not in keeping with her tabloid character at all. Hopkins was pretty horrible, as ever, iirc. Liz seemed quite quiet too, but not as neurotic and angsty as her columns make her out to be.
Samantha Brick is a friend of a friend, my friend was also a writer of outrage-inspiring pieces for the Daily Mail for a while. It is all an act and they get paid very, very well for having to deal with all the hate mail. My friend decided it wasn't worth the money.
I KNEW it! :ROFLMAO: It looks as though Ms Brick has her own TV production company. How could you take her seriously, after writing such puerile faux-let's-cause-outrage puff pieces? Suppose there's been some water under the bridge.

Reactions: 5
Remember even in 2015 Hopkins was still getting a lot of attention for being a snob and talking about celebrities and weight issues - it was as she turned more and more towards other issues she drifted further from the mainstream and now gets very little coverage except when she is being sued.

Reactions: 4
Poor George really seemed to go for bastards mainly.

I know someone who...shall we say knew some of his Hampstead Heath doings. He was mainly into the lorry driver type.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor George really seemed to go for bastards mainly.

I know someone who...shall we say knew some of his Hampstead Heath doings. He was mainly into the lorry driver type.
My sister didn't like it when I joked about him "wanking off tramps" (think Popbitch said something similar at the time - think he got caught with a lorry driver at one point). Rough trade, I suppose. You like what you like sexually. Suppose it's the dodginess of the situation that does it for some people.

My sis had a few crazy nights off her face at the two GM concerts I took her to. At one, he had a camera panning the audience and some would come up on the big screen - there she was, dancing the most manically out of everyone there, but she was genuinely overjoyed to be noticed. I'm sure George would have approved of her party-hard attitude back then. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've mentioned it many threads ago - Jan Moir should have been sacked for the hateful, bigoted crap she coughed up about Stephen Gateley when he died. I remember how angry I was, and the comment I made at the time. I could not believe what I'd just read and how it was allowed to be published. The family should have hauled her through the courts.

Although the DM audience can tend to have a stick up their arses, it was heartening to see the flood of comments basically calling her a nasty bleep.

She did apologise (likely forced into making a mea culpa to keep her job), but it had the heavy whiff of insincerity and passive aggressiveness. She's a witch.

DM is a bit like social media, you know it's bad for you but you can't help looking.
Oh gosh I remember that article quite vividly, it’s title was “Why there was nothing natural about Stephen Gately’s death”.

Unnecessarily cruel and insensitive.

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh I remember that article quite vividly, it’s title was “Why there was nothing natural about Stephen Gately’s death”.

Unnecessarily cruel and insensitive.
That article was never published in the Irish Daily Mail though :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
George Michael was one of the best singer songwriters this country had, he produced his own music and played some of the instruments too, a truly amazing talent. But he was IMO a troubled soul who's one true love Anselmo died tragically young of Aids. It was whilst George was performing at the Freddie Mercury concert that Anselmo was undergoing an Aids test & George was unaware at that time what the result was. I think following Anselmo's death & that of his beloved Mum George apart & already a regular cannabis user (up to 25 joints a day) he went off the rails. Casual gay sex on Hampstead Heath, drug driving, over eating , becoming reclusive etc. I personally don't think he had Aids, but his lifestyle over the last few years of his life caused him his health problems but we will possibly never know. Kenny Goss was an alcoholic, it was reported that he & George were dangerous to each other due to their addictions/habits. I adored George & was lucky to see him perform live several times. I really hope his remaining family are able to throw out any claims by K Goss and George is left to rest in peace with his music being his legacy along with his acts of generosity

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m surprised with all that weed he had the energy for the casual sex.

I hope he enjoyed himself when he was being naughty. He didn’t get long.

George Michael was one of the best singer songwriters this country had, he produced his own music and played some of the instruments too, a truly amazing talent. But he was IMO a troubled soul who's one true love Anselmo died tragically young of Aids. It was whilst George was performing at the Freddie Mercury concert that Anselmo was undergoing an Aids test & George was unaware at that time what the result was. I think following Anselmo's death & that of his beloved Mum George apart & already a regular cannabis user (up to 25 joints a day) he went off the rails. Casual gay sex on Hampstead Heath, drug driving, over eating , becoming reclusive etc. I personally don't think he had Aids, but his lifestyle over the last few years of his life caused him his health problems but we will possibly never know. Kenny Goss was an alcoholic, it was reported that he & George were dangerous to each other due to their addictions/habits. I adored George & was lucky to see him perform live several times. I really hope his remaining family are able to throw out any claims by K Goss and George is left to rest in peace with his music being his legacy along with his acts of generosity
I heard from a friend who worked for a news company in February 2016 that George didn't have long left. It wasn't exactly a secret amongst media companies.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Rufus Hound last to be named for DOI I don’t know why I really dislike him but I really do.
He’s the voice of the rabbit on that stupid Sadie Sparks show my nephew insists on watching.

He is very arrogant, but also clever.
See, I disagree with this. I don’t think he’s clever, but I think he knows he’s onto a ‘good thing’ with this political party he’s on about. It’ll give him enough mileage to make some money for the next few years and it’ll make him feel important, which appeals to his arrogance. But if he was clever he would have known people of all nations fought in the Great War and not made such an almighty arse out of himself when he was complaining about including a Sikh solider. Also, if he was clever, he wouldn’t go round calling people pedos on twitter. If the people take him to court, it’ll cost him money and he was already complaining about how he lost so much during the divorce.
Weird how this has turned out, I thought he was alright when he was with Billie, but it’s like ever since she left him he’s been bitter and is lashing out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.