Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Kenny Gods is Geri Halliwell a daughters godparent, which is weird- why not choose George since they were besties?
I’m wondering if their is more to the George Michael thing, it seems he kept supporting his ex Simon Cowell style........but why?

Reactions: 2
Re the truffle thing on LG thread,years ago I remember reading a blind that said a well know British actress was in to ‘scat’🤢 Anybody from DS remember was it HM?👀that was mentioned.

Reactions: 2
I know it is not a popular opinion, but Is Laurence Fox having some sort of public breakdown, or a mid-life crisis?
I wonder if it's psychological. His father had a sudden break from acting when he left to become a evangelical christian for about 11 years. Perhaps Laurence is going down that route.

Reactions: 8
I know it is not a popular opinion, but Is Laurence Fox having some sort of public breakdown, or a mid-life crisis?
I think this. We all think things we know won't go down well in our profession or job, wherever we are on the political spectrum but we have some sense of self preservation and also enough respect for colleagues etc not to be offensive (this can be applied to lots of things, e.g. I was devastated after the referendum but I didn't repeat what I said to my husband at work or on social media). I also get the sense he's decided to go down the shock jock type route and is now just saying stuff to generate outrage as it's the only thing that gets him coverage. He was never an A-list actor and probably got as far as he did because he has connections, but now he's really screwed his acting career he hasn't much left.

Reactions: 14
I have always assumed GM had the virus due to rumours where he realised he passed it on to several people and was left guilt stricken. So that could be the reason why the Goss fella is very adamant on getting money from his estate.

Even his death is very common in people who die of the virus. A family member of mine who contracted it from her husband who abused IV drugs died from the exact thing George died from.

I have always assumed GM had the virus due to rumours where he realised he passed it on to several people and was left guilt stricken. So that could be the reason why the Goss fella is very adamant on getting money from his estate.

Even his death is very common in people who die of the virus. A family member of mine who contracted it from her husband who abused IV drugs died from the exact thing George died from.
I'd forgotten about that rumour. Most fans went mental if a member brought it up (I really only lurk on the official GM forums) but there were rumours he was HIV positive before his death, and afterwards, and there was chatter about all the cans of worms that could open, regarding previous and present partners.

To be honest, I thought it was malicious and bad taste even mentioning it (I believe your health is as sacred as your personal life - if you want it kept private, why not?). But in this litigious world we live in, it could cost GM's estate a fair chunk of money if it's true. Hopefully Kenny isn't using such knowledge (if it's true) as emotional blackmail. George's family have suffered enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

He still has no rights to GM inheritance,GM looked after him for years as well as that bleep Fucki..evil bastard.

Reactions: 13
I'd forgotten about that rumour. Most fans went mental if a member brought it up (I really only lurk on the official GM forums) but there were rumours he was HIV positive before his death, and afterwards, and there was chatter about all the cans of worms that could open, regarding previous and present partners.

To be honest, I thought it was malicious and bad taste even mentioning it (I believe your health is as sacred as your personal life - if you want it kept private, why not?). But in this litigous world we live in, it could cost GM's estate a fair chunk of money if it's true. Hopefully Kenny isn't using such knowledge (if it's true) as emotional blackmail. George's family have suffered enough.
It might not be emotional blackmail though? If Kenny (god forbid) contracted anything during their time together that costs money to treat in US...then maybe George was paying his medical bills?
And maybe George’s sister carried on but since her death, Kenny hasn’t had the financial help and has had to ask the estate?

Reactions: 8
It might not be emotional blackmail though? If Kenny (god forbid) contracted anything during their time together that costs money to treat in US...then maybe George was paying his medical bills?
And maybe George’s sister carried on but since her death, Kenny hasn’t had the financial help and has had to ask the estate?
Well, no, of course. We have no idea what Kenny's angle, health or state of mind is at this point in time. Or even if he or the family are trying to spin the story. Or George's involvement in Kenny's life post-breakup. It'll all come out eventually.

Edit: I haven't looked at Fadi Fawaz's Twitter for ages, but what's left there is concerning. I have no idea if Fadi's account was hacked or what went on. I won't post it here, but he does mention "that rumour" in one Tweet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

I did wonder when he was hospitalised with pneumonia a few years back. It would account him going off the rails with the drugs, crashing his car etc :(

I also read something years back that GM was never tested. He was adamant he wouldn't want to know.

• Wow

To be honest, I thought it was malicious and bad taste even mentioning it (I believe your health is as sacred as your personal life - if you want it kept private, why not?). But in this litigious world we live in, it could cost GM's estate a fair chunk of money if it's true. Hopefully Kenny isn't using such knowledge (if it's true) as emotional blackmail. George's family have suffered enough.
Cardiomyopathy with myocarditis is very common in end stage, sadly. Especially the fact that he said he never wanted to be tested so he could stay in the dark Then when he got a severe bout of pneumonia it could’ve been too late to treat it properly so it doesn’t progress.

God bless him if true because I’ve read a few things where he was to be ashamed that he passed it on to people. I also wish that he knew if he got tested earlier that he knew it wasn’t a death sentence. I have several friends with it and they take their ARV’s everyday and their prep before sex and they majority of them are undetectable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
His partner died of a HIV related illness in the 90’s and I don’t think George ever recovered from his death.
Loved him and his music, there was no other voice like his. Last time I saw him was on the Symphonica tour ....incredible. Still makes me sad that he died alone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
His partner died of a HIV related illness in the 90’s and I don’t think George ever recovered from his death.
Loved him and his music, there was no other voice like his. Last time I saw him was on the Symphonica tour ....incredible. Still makes me sad that he died alone.
Yes and the fact it was Christmas day makes it even more sad 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw George live twice. Feel so privileged that I did.

He was clearly a very generous soul. These people attract vultures unfortunately.

Reactions: 20
On the documentary they aired about him the other christmas it was revealed that his performance of Somebody To Love at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert was done the day after his partner died. I honestly think that is one of the best live performances ever and how it was explained in the documentary was really, really moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
On the documentary they aired about him the other christmas it was revealed that his performance of Somebody To Love at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert was done the day after his partner died. I honestly think that is one of the best live performances ever and how it was explained in the documentary was really, really moving.
Absolutely. Apparently he rehearsed more hours than any other artist for that gig. He was incredible, he nailed it that night.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.