Secret Celeb Gossip #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an Irish SIL so I know Bressie, and I knew what a ride is and what riding means 😂
SIL told me than when she was growing up (she's 40 now) that kissing a guy was called 'shifting' him, but apparently the current generation call it 'meeting'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh. I knew someone who had a FWB thing, years ago, with James Dean Bradfield.
Very normal and down to earth. Didn’t like schmoozing. Fantastic shag. And I think he was blessed in that department too. Can’t quite remember about that as it was 20+ yrs ago. But he was deffo good in the sack.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Inside knowledge from someone who works in PR down in London..

Paddy McGuiness actually had an affair with Holly Willoughby but Nicola Appleton took it as Holly's friend. It would have been too damaging for Holly's good girl image and could have ruined her career.

A story came out years ago that David Beckham had an affair, in this case the story the paper wanted to run was that Victoria was caught doing coke whilst she was pregnant (picture evidence). Again, too damaging so they gave them the affair story to run.
rebecca loos? when victoria was pregnant with Romeo at the time!

Reactions: 1
I'm from the same town as Niall Horan. I remember him as a toddler! Big blonde curls and big blue eyes. His father was a butcher. Not sure if he still is.
Bressie too.... used to know him quite well through his sisters. He's a MASSIVE ride in the flesh and is about 6ft 6"!
I have family who knew Niall when they were growing up, and said he was very lovely and still is. His father was/is a butcher in the local Tesco.

Reactions: 3
“Massive ride” that’s a new one on me too!
Meaning extra large generally? Like in a large horse.Or you have intimate knowledge of him? Also like a large horse?
Massive ride..... a ride is someone VEERRRRY GORGEOUS! Ride is also slang for sex over here.

Massive is slang in Dublin too... ,"Jesus girl you look massive" ie...... wow girl you look bloody amazing"

He's wearing a "Go mad in Mullingar" tshirt 😂 love it!
He's a massive ride alright but you couldn't be listening to him 😟
No...... defo not. He's very intense. Lovely lad all the same

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry...... I forget majority of folk here are from the UK! Bressie is Niall Breslin. Singer with Irish band The Blizzards. Big hunk!

And before you ask...... no, not all young lads from Mullingar are called Niall 😁😁😁😁
oh he was great as a judge on the Irish version of The Voice

The fact he adopted her son from a previous relationship shows its genuine. Not many men would do that in my experience.
Dunno, most ordinary blokes I know in that situation have, unless the father is still on the scene.

He looks like one of those pervs that purposely stands close to you on the train so he can “accidentally” rub against you 🤢
He does look really odd. Like he’s an alien and read “looking like a human for dummies”
How,doe,these weirdos get on?

He looks like one of those pervs that purposely stands close to you on the train so he can “accidentally” rub against you 🤢
He does look really odd. Like he’s an alien and read “looking like a human for dummies”
How do these weirdos get on?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I know there's a Lauren Goodger thread, and she's a non-stop car crash, but the comment "He looks like he's trying to work out what species she is" made me LOL.
Screenshot_2020-10-18 Lauren Goodger goes official with Katie Price's ex Charles Drury.png

Lauren Goodger, 34, goes Instagram official with Katie Price's ex Charles Drury, 23, as she confirms relationship in a series of loved-up snaps
34518382-8851397-Love_It_was_reported_earlier_this_month_that_she_has_begun_datin-a-47_1602974...jpg

And the comment of hers below is a bit rich, given she filters herself so much she looks like a CGI creature.
34518378-8851397-image-a-39_1602974359913[1].jpg

I'm not sensing infatuation vibes from Charles at all. Who knows if moving on from an ex-con to Katie Price's sloppy seconds is an upgrade!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mel’s holiday romance is 23, so 27 years younger than her! Nobody would bat an eyelid if it were an older guy, so, good on her. I think Mel is marmite, but I like her. She is an alpha female. Should never have married that younger guy who she met on Twitter, which ended badly with her being charged for domestic violence, which is not cool. She has given up alcohol since. I like her radio show with Alan Carr, they are good together. She was moaning about men on it recently, saying they were so basic. I think she probably tries to find a guy who can match her but guys her age would probably try to clip her wings.

Melanie Sykes, 50, enjoys six-day fling with gondolier

#
Just one Cornetto, give it to meeeeeee!
I wish I could say that this quote is my own work, but I "borrowed" it from the comments section of the Daily Fail!

• Haha
Yeah, she worked out that after school care would have run to about 11k, and that was term time only. Added costs of holidays she could not take off would have been so much more.
It’s a family cost, it’s not ‘her’ cost and we have to stop seeing it like this

Reactions: 10
Just one Cornetto, give it to meeeeeee!
I wish I could say that this quote is my own work, but I "borrowed" it from the comments section of the Daily Fail!
One of the other quotes from the below the line comments was - from gondolier to gonorrhoea! Cruel but witty.

Reactions: 8
Kirstie Allsop and Carol Vorderman were both horrible. Really thought they were something. Very much "Do you know who I am?" attitude.

Kylie Minogue and Kate Moss (twice) were both lovely.

Johnny Vegas was an absolute gentleman. Probably the nicest celeb I've ever met. He has a reputation as being a really lovely guy and I think it's well deserved.
Ah I’m glad to hear that about JV I really fancy him! Husband knows there is only one man I’d leave him for and it’s him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.