Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honey lost my sympathy when she berated her parents for having the audacity to suggest a diet because we all know ‘diets don’t work’ ... erm, except they do honey. Not a gimmick sure, but reducing fat and calories and moving more so you have a calorie deficit. There’s literally no other way.

Reactions: 16
He fluctuates. As a couple they seem to get very overweight, and then they lose it, then they get overweight again. He is packing some heft here.
In the first pic, is he doing a smaller version of the Trump stand (which DEFINITELY hides a gut and doesn't look strange at all, oh no)?
Screenshot_20200828-171503.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is the weight stuff really necessary? I get that Honey Ross is spewing absolute bollocks in the press but I’m not sure if the posting photos and making comments about other folks’ weight is really on. Especially that this thread has such a large audience, and all types of folk are reading this, including those who are really sensitive to this type of stuff. I’m smaller than Honey and this thread has made me feel pretty tit, and I’m sure others feel so too.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Is the weight stuff really necessary? I get that Honey Ross is spewing absolute bollocks in the press but I’m not sure if the posting photos and making comments about other folks’ weight is really on. Especially that this thread has such a large audience, and all types of folk are reading this, including those who are really sensitive to this type of stuff. I’m smaller than Honey and this thread has made me feel pretty tit, and I’m sure others feel so too.
Yeah, it's pretty clear that some people are using this thread as a way to voice their disgust for people who look like me. More actual gossip, please and thank you xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yes! I’ve heard rumours he’s gay but I’m think bi because in my opinion you could tell how much he fancied her. Also Cheryl has been on and off the panel for years. He asked her to join in 2007. Been on the panel in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, judges houses in 2017 Why fire her then take her back that many times? Maybe she had dirt on him (she will have) but I think the reason she’s on and off the panel is because he has a crush on her. She can also benefit from publicity.
He also had her on the panel of judges for The Greatest Dancer which was also a SyCo TV show, so was still keeping her career relevant. He clearly still fancies her by keeping her in work.

Reactions: 2
He also had her on the panel of judges for The Greatest Dancer which was also a SyCo TV show, so was still keeping her career relevant. He clearly still fancies her by keeping her in work.
Oh yeah I forgot about that! She reminds me of Sinitta. Both are around Simon quite a lot. But Cheryl has a job to do while Sinitta is lurking around the audience. 😂

Reactions: 3
Anything on James O'Brien?

He comes across as so hateful, obnoxious, patronising, condescending and sneering on his radio show that I cant believe he doesnt get punched in the face on an hourly basis.

No tea but I don’t find him to be any of the above. He’s a bit smarmy but he also seems rightly frustrated with idiotic and selfish LBC listeners who seem to hate immigrants on £37 a week that much that they call him up to whinge the same boring racist and xenophobic nonsense.

I’d probably be just the same if people were calling me up trying to justify believing The Daily Express and their own hateful ideas about benefits instead of calling out the 15 or so billionaires that own over half the world’s wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cheryl Cole really did have malaria!

Not only have I met someone who apparently helped with her treatment (being vague because obviously they shouldn’t be talking about it), but just think about it - wouldn’t they have picked something way more common and less suspicious than bloody malaria if they were trying to cover up an overdose or anorexia??!

As for diets, Honey Ross is absolutely correct that diets do not work. The evidence shows they fail in the longterm and most successful dieters end up heavier than when they started down the line. Look up the study into Biggest Loser contestants and their metabolisms - it’s actually really interesting.

I do have an issue with people taking this correct claims and bastardizing them to the point of ridiculousness, though. Diets don’t work, but healthy living does help keep you healthy, and we shouldn’t lose sight of that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On the subject of the Ross family, I am regularly entertained when we are told that Jonathan Ross and his wife Jane have ‘one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness’ etc.

I don't think so. In 1999 Jane followed up a stint in rehab, at The Priory, by walking out on Jonathan and her children and embarking on a very public affair (snogging in parks etc.) with the singer of a briefly famous band called The Barenaked Ladies. Jonathan devastated, etc. A few weeks later she went home. They got over it by buying a new seven bedroom house in Hampstead and appointing a housekeeper!
Didnt she also go off-
I read the article and I'm none the wiser! It sounds like a puff piece. I suspect it's been paid for. I was a slim child and ate what I wanted, but genetics caught up with me and I'm now) not Honeys 18 even, ) it was only when I hit 40 I am pre diabetic. A lot of these influencers have high blood pressure and joint problems in their 20's. At 23 you can fight things off. At 43, it becomes a major, life changing and limiting problem.
Didn‘t Jane also go off piste with Sean Hughes years ago?
A tattler on an earlier thread said it was an open marriage.

If Honey is an 18, I’m a size 10. Why lie about your size, we can see it!?

IAC - has just been on the local news and residents are excited about the celebs coming to the area, they will not know any of this lot 😆 from what they were saying they think it is going to be Gethin Jones, Kathryn Jenkins, Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bales and make a fortune out of the tourist who will come.
What no Tom ?jones or Shirley Bassey?

Yes, its become tired and predictable. I'm more intrigued to watch it in a different setting.
Yes, the “scary rats were all the ate performers with better careers than most of the ‘celebs’ by the end. They were obviously tame, and looked so cute they were wetted to get into character. I’m sure they have an agent.

I’m not Welsh. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Yes! I’ve heard rumours he’s gay but I’m think bi because in my opinion you could tell how much he fancied her. Also Cheryl has been on and off the panel for years. He asked her to join in 2007. Been on the panel in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, judges houses in 2017 Why fire her then take her back that many times? Maybe she had dirt on him (she will have) but I think the reason she’s on and off the panel is because he has a crush on her. She can also benefit from publicity.
As I've said before X Factor is completely scripted. He probably thought he could mould her, and create the 'nations sweetheart' character she played. I doubt for one minute Simon fancied her. She just comes across as fake, especially her 'music' as digitally enhanced so much. Don't know who said she did have malaria as my friend that has worked with Simon said to me she definitely didn't...it was used as publicity for the show!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When there was a spate of deaths from Ecstasy in the 90's a lot of that was attributed to excess drinking of water. But probably because it allowed you to dance all night in hot venues so you had a massive thirst, so the e was still the cause of death.

Her parents are in the 'biz. They know how to get attention and publicity.
Climb aboard the nepotism express!

Reactions: 6
Cheryl Cole really did have malaria!

Not only have I met someone who apparently helped with her treatment (being vague because obviously they shouldn’t be talking about it), but just think about it - wouldn’t they have picked something way more common and less suspicious than bloody malaria if they were trying to cover up an overdose or anorexia??!

As for diets, Honey Ross is absolutely correct that diets do not work. The evidence shows they fail in the longterm and most successful dieters end up heavier than when they started down the line. Look up the study into Biggest Loser contestants and their metabolisms - it’s actually really interesting.

I do have an issue with people taking this correct claims and bastardizing them to the point of ridiculousness, though. Diets don’t work, but healthy living does help keep you healthy, and we shouldn’t lose sight of that.
I see what you mean but this is about gossip and it’s not always 100% fact. I was just speculating like everyone else and neither of us have proof nor is it needed as this is gossip. :)

Simon Cowell fancies Cheryl? :eek: I think it's far more likely she knows all his dirty little secrets :D Isn't he allegedly in a long term relationship with Paul McKenna?

Reactions: 14
9 stone 4? :eek: In that photo she looks twice that weight.
Jonathon has never been hugely fat has he?
9 stone 4? 😂😂😂
What does the other leg weigh?
I’m overweight so I’m not fat shaming, but she’s in denial.
It’s not her weight that’s the issue it’s her arrogant attitude.
How are his arms so skinny but middle so big?!
Middle age man syndrome. Plus the bullet proof vest bulks him up further.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Simon Cowell fancies Cheryl? :eek: I think it's far more likely she knows all his dirty little secrets :D Isn't he allegedly in a long term relationship with Paul McKenna?
The way Simon used to drape his arm over Chezza’s chair when they were judges on X-Factor used to really give me the creeps.

Very possessive and/or a signal of ownership.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.