Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like James O’Brien as well. He ties the stupid old gammons in knots when the call in his show.

Reactions: 27
I do too. I'm from Derry too and have met Nadine a few times, she's very lovely and unceleb like, very beautiful in real life too.

So sorry to hear the news about Sarah, always had a soft spot for her. The other three I can't stand 🙈
Nadine did come across as really nice on I'm a celeb...but I just cannot listen to her speak...& I'm from NI!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No tea but I don’t find him to be any of the above. He’s a bit smarmy but he also seems rightly frustrated with idiotic and selfish LBC listeners who seem to hate immigrants on £37 a week that much that they call him up to whinge the same boring racist and xenophobic nonsense.

I’d probably be just the same if people were calling me up trying to justify believing The Daily Express and their own hateful ideas about benefits instead of calling out the 15 or so billionaires that own over half the world’s wealth.
He's a bully. He deliberately only engages with very carefully screened halfwits in order to make himself look good. Anyone that does have a credible alternative argument he tries to tie up in non-sequiteurs and whataboutery. Or he just tries another line of attack. Or he sneeringly dismisses their point as irrelevant.

He's a piece of tit.

I doubt any of the 4 people that read the daily express have ever heard of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's a bully. He deliberately only engages with very carefully screened halfwits in order to make himself look good. Anyone that does have a credible alternative argument he tries to tie up in non-sequiteurs and whataboutery. Or he just tries another line of attack. Or he sneeringly dismisses their point as irrelevant.

He's a piece of tit.

I have a love/hate relationship with JOB. When I find him right, I find him very right; when I think he’s wrong I find him exactly like the above and thinks he’s a lot smarter than he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nadine did come across as really nice on I'm a celeb...but I just cannot listen to her speak...& I'm from NI!
I know she gets a lot of stick about her accent. It's def not a Derry accent anymore, I'm not sure what it is Derry/English/L. A combo I think 🙈

Reactions: 2

He's a piece of tit.

I don’t think you can blame him for the LBC production format. All their shows works like that. Look at Nick Ferrari and Nigel Farage.

I think the whole station is flawed. You just need to read the comments section on their FB posts to get a feel for the regular audience. Mostly idiots of one persuasion or another.

Reactions: 8
hey guys, bit off topic does anyone know if there is a thread for Josie Gibson on here? I’ve tired to look but I cannot find one. I’ve just looked at her stories and I’m absolutely HORRIFIED at what I’ve just witnessed. Please watch it and tell me I’m not alone!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think you can blame him for the LBC production format. All their shows works like that. Look at Nick Ferrari and Nigel Farage.

I think the whole station is flawed. You just need to read the comments section on their FB posts to get a feel for the regular audience. Mostly idiots of one persuasion or another.
I’m a regular listener! I quite like they have a spectrum of presenters. I also like that callers are allowed to show their bigotries and dogmatism and have them dismantled by whoever they've called in to.

Reactions: 3

He's a piece of tit.

The thing is they rarely have a credible argument. Those kind of people never do.

hey guys, bit off topic does anyone know if there is a thread for Josie Gibson on here? I’ve tired to look but I cannot find one. I’ve just looked at her stories and I’m absolutely HORRIFIED at what I’ve just witnessed. Please watch it and tell me I’m not alone!!
No, but WTF has she done now?

A few years ago she and her partner uploaded a video of themselves dressed as Fred and Rose West joking about burying their kids in the garden, Unsurprisingly they got a lot of stick for that and had to delete it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Only observation I have on Girls Aloud is Nicola has only just started following Sarah on Insta and Nicola and Nadine don’t follow each other. Nadine doesn’t follow Cheryl or Kim back.
yes I’m bored before anyone asks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Assuming you mean her son stealing and DRINKING her beer? Absolutely awful!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The thing is they rarely have a credible argument. Those kind of people never do.

Because the callers are deliberately screened for very 'low wattage' people. Jobbie wins every single time. Is he really the Rocky Marciano of the radio phone in world?

I think it might be more the fact that he looks like he smells like a ferret.

No, but WTF has she done now?

A few years ago she and her partner uploaded a video of themselves dressed as Fred and Rose West joking about burying their kids in the garden, Unsurprisingly they got a lot of stick for that and had to delete it.

I’m a regular listener! I quite like they have a spectrum of presenters. I also like that callers are allowed to show their bigotries and dogmatism and have them dismantled by whoever they've called in to.
I quite enjoy it for the same reasons. Sadly I don’t get to listen much anymore. It makes me swear and I have young children.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kids will be kids but she should have put the phone down and taken it off him. Filming it for Instagram would be the last thing I would be doing!

Reactions: 11
Assuming you mean her son stealing and DRINKING her beer? Absolutely awful!
At first I thought ah he’s not really drinking it; he’s just put his mouth to it; then I couldn’t believe my eyes. I can’t believe she sat on her bum filming and let him swig from that bottle.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bill Bailey and Carolien Quentin doing Strictly. Bill has good musicality, and could be amusing, where as Caroline was in the original West End production of Les Mis plus others, so could be a dark horse. Caroline was married to Paul Merton, and released this...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bill Bailey and Carolien Quentin doing Strictly. Bill has good musicality, and could be amusing, where as Caroline was in the original West End production of Les Mis plus others, so could be a dark horse.
Is this true? Bill Bailey is a fab signing if it!

Is this true? Bill Bailey is a fab signing if it!
Seems to be in the red tops. I love BB, seen him live twice, my face and chest hurt for days with laughing so much. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/breaking-strictly-come-dancing-bosses-22595809

Editing to add on Caroline: ' From the age of three I had always done dance, and then aged 10 I went to board at Arts Educational School, in Tring.' https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/relationships/caroline-quentin-fell-love-tea-boy-thought-gay/
At 16 she had to get a job – not as a member of the Royal Ballet as she had imagined, but as one of a six-strong group of ‘end of the pier’ dancers.

‘I felt completely thwarted that I couldn’t go on with ballet – it broke my heart and I still feel sad about it. It was my passion, something I would have done even if I didn’t get paid for it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/yo...e-Quentin-Ive-good-career-didnt-want-act.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I like Bill Bailey but don’t get Caroline Quentin at all. She’s rubbish and always plays the same jaunty frump but seems to have good acting jobs and has a husband loads younger. Am I missing something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.