Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Bill Bailey but don’t get Caroline Quentin at all. She’s rubbish and always plays the same jaunty frump but seems to have good acting jobs and has a husband loads younger. Am I missing something?
She has done a lot of theatre and was part of the 'Whose Line is it Anyway' gang that seemed to be everywhere at the time, so thus maybe regarded as a safe pair of hands by the production teams to play that kind of role. I did like her in 'Jonathan Creek' on saying that.

Reactions: 6
Nadine did come across as really nice on I'm a celeb...but I just cannot listen to her speak...& I'm from NI!
I love that clip of Nadine saying flour!

I also don’t think I’ll ever get bored of the Irish pop stars video of her lying about her age.... “mammy, I can’t find my passport” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
hey guys, bit off topic does anyone know if there is a thread for Josie Gibson on here? I’ve tired to look but I cannot find one. I’ve just looked at her stories and I’m absolutely HORRIFIED at what I’ve just witnessed. Please watch it and tell me I’m not alone!!
😬😬😬 she hasn’t thought that one through has she

Reactions: 5
omg at the Josie Gibson story with her 2 year old drinking her beer.... that won't go down well with her This Morning contract

Reactions: 9
I love that clip of Nadine saying flour!

I also don’t think I’ll ever get bored of the Irish pop stars video of her lying about her age.... “mammy, I can’t find my passport” 🤣🤣🤣
Every time I was looking for my passport when younger before a night out, I used to repeat that whilst walking up and down my room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks @Reverend I'm a massive dog lover but his dogs are big breeds, if one had bitten someone on set once why on earth would you continue to let the dog run loose on set :rolleyes: maybe the dog was prone to bite because it must be pretty scary on a set.

I heard he pushed her too? Shame he was my older guy crush too :(

Reactions: 1
Ohh I heard the best tea about Denise Welsh and Tim Healy while they married were a right couple of swingers they never divorced for years because both of them put up with it . The same swinging goes on with one of the hairy bikers

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s a trained dancer

I c
Ohh I heard the best tea about Denise Welsh and Tim Healy while they married were a right couple of swingers they never divorced for years because both of them put up with it . The same swinging goes on with one of the hairy bikers
[/QUOTE
I can believe it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s a trained dancer

I c
Which Hairy Biker? I bet it's the one with the twirly moustache. I think the other one has a girlfriend who is in Australia. Denise Welsh and Tim Healy I fully believe that because they both look sleazy. I hate when Denise ends up in the newspapers wearing a bikini like she thinks she's got a great figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bill Bailey and Carolien Quentin doing Strictly. Bill has good musicality, and could be amusing, where as Caroline was in the original West End production of Les Mis plus others, so could be a dark horse. Caroline was married to Paul Merton, and released this...
I saw her in a property series alongside an architect and she was toe-curlingly awful. I’m not a fan when she’s being “funny” but she’s 10 times worse when she’s not!

Reactions: 9
So Jacqueline and Donald were probably inspired by Les and Mad Mary!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks @Reverend I'm a massive dog lover but his dogs are big breeds, if one had bitten someone on set once why on earth would you continue to let the dog run loose on set :rolleyes: maybe the dog was prone to bite because it must be pretty scary on a set.

I heard he pushed her too? Shame he was my older guy crush too :(
Harmon's the star.......

I saw her in a property series alongside an architect and she was toe-curlingly awful. I’m not a fan when she’s being “funny” but she’s 10 times worse when she’s not!
I saw that! So unintentionally funny. She’s the oddest shape too, like Letitia Dean.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the weight stuff really necessary? I get that Honey Ross is spewing absolute bollocks in the press but I’m not sure if the posting photos and making comments about other folks’ weight is really on. Especially that this thread has such a large audience, and all types of folk are reading this, including those who are really sensitive to this type of stuff. I’m smaller than Honey and this thread has made me feel pretty tit, and I’m sure others feel so too.
No need for you to feel bad, I have suffered at both ends, being extremely underweight when younger to being technically obese when older, I am overweight now slightly.

If someone talks tit saying dieting doesn't work they need to be called out on it.

Okay for some it may not work due to metabolism etc, but for most it does. Especially for people like her who can afford to pay more for food etc.

We should remember we didn't just say look she is a big girl let's pick on her, she made comments which could make many people feel bad.

Nobody is on here shaming Dawn French Jo Brand for their bodies, why, because they don't talk crap.

Reactions: 15
Not gossip but just saw that poor Chadwick Boseman has died of cancer :cry: I didn't realise he was in his 40's, I thought he was mid 20's he looked great and went through it all whilst still maintaining his career, I didn't know he was battling cancer until I read about his death. Feel for his family, cancer is truly awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not gossip but just saw that poor Chadwick Boseman has died of cancer :cry: I didn't realise he was in his 40's, I thought he was mid 20's he looked great and went through it all whilst still maintaining his career, I didn't know he was battling cancer until I read about his death. Feel for his family, cancer is truly awful.

Oh my god! I haven’t seen Black Panther but just watched “Da 5 Bloods” on Netflix (watch it its epic btw).
This is awful! I agree looked so young how sad. duck cancer! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.