Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we getting bombarded with pictures on the DM of Jonathan Ross's whiney, ungrateful,morbidly obese daughter! So unhealthy to be promoting this as normal, as is the other way round!
The daily fail love to put posts up as click bait to get reactions !!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm a Celeb

once Jo Josser’s ex and McGreggor and all the other pieces of tit have stayed, it’ll be the last you see of the Satanists. I. should think they don’t want to be associated with them!
IAC - has just been on the local news and residents are excited about the celebs coming to the area, they will not know any of this lot 😆 from what they were saying they think it is going to be Gethin Jones, Kathryn Jenkins, Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bales and make a fortune out of the tourist who will come.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a North Walian I can safely say this was the best news I’ve heard all year 🤣
And me! It will look amazing lit up at night as well for the trials etc. It’s very atmospheric and I can see why they chose it.

Reactions: 8
A friend lives less than ten minutes away from it. Already said that he'll share any gossip he hears/sees.
I don't live a million miles away from Abergele - I shall position myself in the George and Dragon with a pint in hand, ready to be Tattle's Live Correspondent when Ant and Dec roll into town.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't live a million miles away from Abergele - I shall position myself in the George and Dragon with a pint in hand, ready to be Tattle's Live Correspondent when Ant and Dec roll into town.
Nor me but don't think I will be out in the cold waiting for those 2 to show up 😆

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any gossip on Girls Aloud? I know about cheryls malaria apparently being a cover up but not much more than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You would think with her having famous Parents, they would have access to the best help and advice about health.
I bet she did. I’m seeing this as a bid by dear old Honey to launch a media career. There is plenty of precedent for the kids of journalists and presenters being helped into the profession by their parents. That’s what this is, surely? Mum and dad have agreed to take one for the team by publicly apologising for encouraging their daughter into healthy eating when she was an overweight and unhappy teenager. The beasts!

I suppose the Ross family see this as their enormously talented daughter (in their opinion) bursting into the scene with no nepotism accusations. Because Jonathan and Jane were the villains, see? They haven’t given Honey a leg up at all. No.

I watched the clip of her from Loose Women, whining that diets are ‘toxic’ and that ‘everybody knows that they don’t work’. Funny, that. I knocked off the wotsits, wine and magnums for a month to see off my lockdown lard and I’m back in my jeans again. It wasn’t toxic and it worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nadine talking about the split - how awful finding out that way.
That is absolutely awful! I believe Nadine personally. It just seems like something the other three (I think Sarah apologised) would do Just to annoy her. They seem like a very toxic trio!

Reactions: 11
On the subject of the Ross family, I am regularly entertained when we are told that Jonathan Ross and his wife Jane have ‘one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness’ etc.

I don't think so. In 1999 Jane followed up a stint in rehab, at The Priory, by walking out on Jonathan and her children and embarking on a very public affair (snogging in parks etc.) with the singer of a briefly famous band called The Barenaked Ladies. Jonathan devastated, etc. A few weeks later she went home. They got over it by buying a new seven bedroom house in Hampstead and appointing a housekeeper!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
On the subject of the Ross family, I am regularly entertained when we are told that Jonathan Ross and his wife Jane have ‘one of the strongest marriages in showbusiness’ etc.

I don't think so. In 1999 Jane followed up a stint in rehab, at The Priory, by walking out on Jonathan and her children and embarking on a very public affair (snogging in parks etc.) with the singer of a briefly famous band called The Barenaked Ladies. Jonathan devastated, etc. A few weeks later she went home. They got over it by buying a new seven bedroom house in Hampstead and appointing a housekeeper!
I wonder what keeps them together?

Reactions: 1

They actually split up in 1999 briefly. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/358191.stm
Interesting profile of her from 2010: https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/letters/profile-jane-goldman-1727764

Reactions: 4
Gwrych Castle has been confirmed as the setting for this year's I'm a Celeb 🏰
Are any other fellow Welshies shuddering at the thought of all the mispronounced place names that we’ll hear over the next few months? :LOL: I hope Ant and Dec are practicing their “ch” noises already...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Are any other fellow Welshies shuddering at the thought of all the mispronounced place names that we’ll hear over the next few months? :LOL: I hope Ant and Dec are practicing their “ch” noises already...
I hope they learn some Cymraeg - it will be interesting with a Geordie accent. :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.