Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honey Ross is only newsworthy because of her parents, she's not likeable and talented like Roman Kemp. Her comments about her toxic parents are uncalled for. If my teenager was fat and unhappy, then I too, would suggest weightloss as a solution, and I think most parents would.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
That Ellie from Gogglebox seems to be in the press everyday with a new make over ?

Reactions: 6
Honey Ross is only newsworthy because of her parents, she's not likeable and talented like Roman Kemp. Her comments about her toxic parents are uncalled for. If my teenager was fat and unhappy, then I too, would suggest weightloss as a solution, and I think most parents would.
I didnt read the article but the headline is awful. I think most parents with an overweight child would tey and do something about it. Its not like telling her kid to have a nose job, the weight at such a young age is significantly shortening her life and will impact on her health. You wouldnt as a parent just sit back. If she were from a poor family, the parenrs would be getting a letter from the NHS.

Reactions: 18
I didnt read the article but the headline is awful. I think most parents with an overweight child would tey and do something about it. Its not like telling her kid to have a nose job, the weight at such a young age is significantly shortening her life and will impact on her health. You wouldnt as a parent just sit back. If she were from a poor family, the parenrs would be getting a letter from the NHS.
If you're this big at her age and can't shift it, it doesn't bode well for the future, and how much bigger you're going to get in years to come!

Reactions: 13
Im all for body positivity, but she is morbidly obese. There’s no getting away from it. Her health will suffer from being that big if it’s not already,

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Im all for body positivity, but she is morbidly obese. There’s no getting away from it. Her health will suffer from being that big if it’s not already,
I read the article and I'm none the wiser! It sounds like a puff piece. I suspect it's been paid for. I was a slim child and ate what I wanted, but genetics caught up with me and I'm now overweight. Even at a size 14-16 ( not Honeys 18 even, ) it was only when I hit 40 that my hips started playing up. I have to keep my weight down now through a strict diet because I am pre diabetic. A lot of these influencers have high blood pressure and joint problems in their 20's. At 23 you can fight things off. At 43, it becomes a major, life changing and limiting problem.

Reactions: 14
Where’s the Roman Kemp (picture) appreciation thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Quite a few years ago I watched a school rugby final on tv, the captain of one of the schools sadly died whilst playing for Ireland under 19s some months later, my own son was approximately aged 4 when this happened.

When my son turned 13/14 I got In touch with CRY
They screen for abnormalities in the heart through ECGs and echocardiograms, they organise sessions which are free (you make a donation), I think the session are usually in memory of someone who has passed, the one Alex went to was in memory of a young man who died of a cardiac event while looking at venues for his upcoming wedding. His mum and sisters were at the session

CRY do amazing work

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Honey Ross looks awful for a young woman. People of all sizes are attractive but the fact is you are destroying your health if you are overweight. I’m carrying a surplus 4 stones (thank you 40s) and boy do I know it. At least I had 40 slim years first.

I think the fat is beautiful/body confidence movement is causing a lot of damage. Yes, everyone should be loved for who they are and feel good about themselves whatever their shape but Type 2 Diabetes doesn’t give a duck about all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Quite a few years ago I watched a school rugby final on tv, the captain of one of the schools sadly died whilst playing for Ireland under 19s some months later, my own son was approximately aged 4 when this happened.

When my son turned 13/14 I got In touch with CRY
They screen for abnormalities in the heart through ECGs and echocardiograms, they organise sessions which are free (you make a donation), I think the session are usually in memory of someone who has passed, the one Alex went to was in memory of a young man who died of a cardiac event while looking at venues for his upcoming wedding. His mum and sisters were at the session

CRY do amazing work
My best friend also died of this when I was 15. CRY were absolutely fantastic in supporting her friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her parents are wrong for caring, and suggesting a diet, maybe they should have sent her to fat camp and told her to get up of her fat arse.

She is lucky that her parents were in a position to give her any diet she needed, not everyone can afford it.

Now she wants publicity. Silly girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reckon it might be ok, actually. It’ll give it a different vibe.
Hopefully the challenges will be more boot camp/skill/strength/endurance based things instead of eating revolting stuff/having insects poured over you.

Reactions: 22
Her parents are wrong for caring, and suggesting a diet, maybe they should have sent her to fat camp and told her to get up of her fat arse.

She is lucky that her parents were in a position to give her any diet she needed, not everyone can afford it.

Now she wants publicity. Silly girl.
Tbf the article's title was misleading. She wasn't slagging off her parents, the fail will twist anything to get the clicks. I think these are puff pieces as well. The real story will be about the Ross' marriage or something

Reactions: 8
Hopefully the challenges will be more boot camp/skill/strength/endurance based things instead of eating revolting stuff/having insects poured over you.
That would definitely be a big plus.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.