Secret Celeb Gossip #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honey Ross is in the DM sidebar loads for two reasons:

1. She’s overweight and makes good clickbait

2. She’s a rather annoying social justice warrior / fat activist and that’a good clickbait too 🤣

Reactions: 18
Sadly, anyone can have a heart attack it’s just a lot more common in older men.

When in younger in secondary school, one of the football kids dropped dead from a heart attack after having an energy drink.

I think the autopsy said he had an undiscovered heart issue that I’m not sure of and it contributed to it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Gwrych Castle has been confirmed as the setting for this year's I'm a Celeb 🏰
They’re actually going to be sleeping in the castle by the sound of things, it has no roof because it fell into disrepair in the 80’s, so that will be interesting. Very strange place. It’s not actually a medieval castle, it’s 19th Century Stately Home made to look medieval. About ten years ago it was rumoured that Satanists were using the grounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf the article's title was misleading. She wasn't slagging off her parents, the fail will twist anything to get the clicks. I think these are puff pieces as well. The real story will be about the Ross' marriage or something
I did watch the video, but my memory is poor, didn't she say her parents were wrong in suggesting a diet.

Honey Ross looks awful for a young woman. People of all sizes are attractive but the fact is you are destroying your health if you are overweight. I’m carrying a surplus 4 stones (thank you 40s) and boy do I know it. At least I had 40 slim years first.

I think the fat is beautiful/body confidence movement is causing a lot of damage. Yes, everyone should be loved for who they are and feel good about themselves whatever their shape but Type 2 Diabetes doesn’t give a duck about all that.
I think it should be about health being beautiful. If you’re too big or too small it greatly impacts on your health, both physically and mentally. And I say this as someone who is a lot larger than I should be.

Reactions: 12
I did watch the video, but my memory is poor, didn't she say her parents were wrong in suggesting a diet.
No, I think her point was more that diets are toxic because they promote poor self worth and don't work, as opposed to encouraging long term changes like healthy eating and exercise. So losing weight to be healthier rather than because of how you look. At least that's what I took from it.
She also said that her parents did their best in response to her coming home upset because she was being picked on because of her weight. It's a shame but not surprising the Mail twisted it so much. She actually made some valid points.

Reactions: 11
I think it should be about health being beautiful. If you’re too big or too small it greatly impacts on your health, both physically and mentally. And I say this as someone who is a lot larger than I should be.
I don't think anyone should be vilified for their size but some aspects of the body confidence movement seem misguided. Being morbidly obese is a huge health risk, just like smoking and we don't celebrate that. To me, body confidence is about people who are a healthy weight (but not a perfect figure or just a size 6 or 8) getting out there, wearing what they want and not worrying about a thigh gap.

Reactions: 17
I had the opposite problem in my youth, I was a stick insect. Not much fun, but I did not get any abuse for that. Although I was not happy with it.

Reactions: 4
Sadly, anyone can have a heart attack it’s just a lot more common in older men.

When in younger in secondary school, one of the football kids dropped dead from a heart attack after having an energy drink.

I think the autopsy said he had an undiscovered heart issue that I’m not sure of and it contributed to it

My Dad died of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at 49 on Christmas Day in 2002. I was seen by a Consultant who confirmed that I had inherited it before his funeral in late January.
As I'm at high risk of sudden cardiac death I now take 10 pills a day (Beta blockers, Blood pressure, Statins etc) and have an ECG every 12 weeks. The next stage is likely to be a combined pacemaker and defibrillator. I'm still here almost 20 years later though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I’m shocked about the news of Sarah Harding, she looks like an entirely different person.
Regarding Cheryl, Nicola and Kimberley, if only Nadine had offered a message of support and they didn’t, I’m sure they’d called out also.
Again, why, as a celebrity especially, I would never run a social media account.
I hate the way many people these days, only accept a social media post as verification of one’s feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Im all for body positivity, but she is morbidly obese. There’s no getting away from it. Her health will suffer from being that big if it’s not already,
You would think with her having famous Parents, they would have access to the best help and advice about health.

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked about the news of Sarah Harding, she looks like an entirely different person.
Regarding Cheryl, Nicola and Kimberley, if only Nadine had offered a message of support and they didn’t, I’m sure they’d called out also.
Again, why, as a celebrity especially, I would never run a social media account.
I hate the way the many people these days, only accept a social media post as verification of one’s feelings.
Apparently she told all of them 5 days ago. The tweets etc were just what celebs do now, damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Seems they have all found peace with each other away from the spotlight..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you don’t mind, can we please leave the heart attack stuff now - it could trigger people and it’s not really the fluffy silliness we expect on here x

• Heart
Reactions: 79
They’re actually going to be sleeping in the castle by the sound of things, it has no roof because it fell into disrepair in the 80’s, so that will be interesting. Very strange place. It’s not actually a medieval castle, it’s 19th Century Stately Home made to look medieval. About ten years ago it was rumoured that Satanists were using the grounds.
Can't see anybody wanting to do IAC if they make them sleep outside - they will have to have tents or sheds etc because living in a house here in November is bad enough without having to sleep outside without any heating unless you are Ant Middleton. They would freeze to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I think her point was more that diets are toxic because they promote poor self worth and don't work, as opposed to encouraging long term changes like healthy eating and exercise. So losing weight to be healthier rather than because of how you look. At least that's what I took from it.
She also said that her parents did their best in response to her coming home upset because she was being picked on because of her weight. It's a shame but not surprising the Mail twisted it so much. She actually made some valid points.
Clearly she tried neither diet or health eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can, it’s rare but not unheard of. Quite a lot of young fit and healthy have collapsed and died during the London Marathon for example.
And footballers, so it’s a genetic thing. So tragic.

One
Can't see anybody wanting to do IAC if they make them sleep outside - they will have to have tents or sheds etc because living in a house here in November is bad enough without having to sleep outside without any heating unless you are Ant Middleton. They would freeze to death.
once Jo Josser’s ex and McGreggor and all the other pieces of tit have stayed, it’ll be the last you see of the Satanists. I. should think they don’t want to be associated with them!

I didnt read the article but the headline is awful. I think most parents with an overweight child would tey and do something about it. Its not like telling her kid to have a nose job, the weight at such a young age is significantly shortening her life and will impact on her health. You wouldnt as a parent just sit back. If she were from a poor family, the parenrs would be getting a letter from the NHS.
yes, some parents are in denial and before they know it the kids are featuring in a doc on Channel 5. One woman on telly, a dietary nurse, didn’t realise her boys had a big problem, until a neighbour asked her where she got her bedspreads as she was folding dry washing. They were her sons pants! I’m not making this up.
Obesity is often a symptom of something else being wrong, so I would be inclined to talk to the teenager in a non accusatory way about life in general.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Paul mescal used to date Lola Petticrew, who now calls herself ‘queer’x they were dating while he was filming Normal people...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.