Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Won’t you have a cup

I bet that LOADS of cosmetic surgery clinics have offered her free lipo, bariatric surgery, etc in exchange for publicity.

I don’t think much of her, but I admire her for saying no.

Reactions: 22

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
R Brand has mocked enough women (and men!) to be fair game in my opinion. If he were a kind and fair soul in the public eye I’d agree. But he isn’t

Reactions: 22

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
On Loose women Kelly osbourne was told off for not immediately admitting to a gastric sleeve.

Adele will suffer the same fate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I was at senior school with a boy who got 100% on every test he sat on maths/science subjects. I even remember the time he got 99% in one because he cried. The rest of the time he pretended he was Roland Rat. He was a nice boy actually, I wonder what happened to him.
Was his name Gavin Williamson?

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m coming on here as a massive Girls Aloud fan. They shaped my childhood and spent my teenage years “fangirling” and going to all their concerts. I’m absolutely heartbroken to hear about Sarah’s cancer. She has always been the most fiery in the group and I love her for that. She’s great to watch. She hasn’t had the most easy time in life but I’m hoping and praying that she pulls through. Sending Sarah lots of love and strength.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I see the lovely Katie Price has again wheeled out one of her kids slathered in make up for a bit of attention. Is there nothing that this fame whore/oxygen thief considers distasteful?

All those old ladies chucking their pants at him have given him delusions of attractiveness
I’d love to chuck my pants at him but I’d make sure I did a big shit first 🤣🤣💩💩

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I think a lot of his fans knew that he wasn’t that concerned with age of consent, and to some extent his band and people like Fearne must have known that too. I’m sure I remember reading that his band had begun to distance themselves from him before it all came out anyway because they didn’t approve of his lifestyle. But I don’t think any of them had any idea how horrific he truly was.
I have a few friends who were really into that music scene in S Wales back in the day and they have said there is no way the other band members didn’t know how young he liked girls. I understand they didn’t realise it included babies but some girls he hooked up with were 12, 13, 14 but the band members didn’t care. They had a very misogynistic view of female fans like the majority of other male musicians in that genre. If the girl was willing, it didn’t matter what her age was, it’s her responsibility to keep herself safe, not the man’s responsibility not to sleep with her - that was their mentality.

• Sick
  • Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Playing devils advocate a bit here. I was a bit like Sarah in my younger days. Had problems with drinking and drug taking. To be honest I was a nightmare and I lost a lot of my friends due to my behaviour. Maybe they just got fed up of her ways and that is why they couldn't be around her🤷‍♀️
They treated Nadine in exactly the same way though, and she didn’t have any drink or drug problems that Im aware of?

No, I just think they were a trio of cliquey bitches.

Jumperoo62

As for Louis, pretty sure I've mentioned this already but he went to school with Adam Buxton and Joe Cornish (aka Adam & Joe - I loved their TV shows, their radio shows were fantastic too! Radcliffe & Maconie are excellent as well - 6 Music is my radio station of choice).

A&J parted ways (creatively) and their 6 Music show ended some years ago :( but Louis has been on Adam's podcast (also wonderful) numerous times and you hear a very different side to him. He's hilarious. Actually wish he would do documentaries in the vein of Weird Weekends again - or even something different - I don't dislike serious documentaries, I just think he has the comedic chops to do lighter stuff too.
I believe Adam Buxton, Louis Theroux and film director Garth Jennings (Sing) shared a flat at once stage.

There is a lovely story about a jazz singer call Shooby Taylor they used to listen to all the time. He wasn’t that well known but the flat mates were very found of him. So much so that Garth Jennings used him for the Hippo in the Sing auditions scene. Eventually he had to track down his son to pay him for use of his voice/song. The son was delighted, especially as his father had died penniless with little recognition for his work. Awwww! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
My all time favourite TV program has to be Still Game I wondered if anyone has tea on Ford Kieran and Greg Hemphill who play Jack and Victor, by the way it’s on Netflix if you haven’t seen it, also the characters come from a show called Chewing the Fat which is equally hilarious, any fans out there 😀

• Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
I just thought I’d post a really nice funny story from some years back. I was working in a recording studio and we had Chris Rea in the studio most days anyway he did a duet with Elton John for his duos album and at the time stars in their eyes was really popular. Chris came in one morning and said that’s it I’ve burned the coat I’m sick of people being me on stars in their eyes and wearing a long black coat. Apparently he had took it to the bottom of his garden and set it on fire Elton came in later to record and said to Chris oh you know the song is called if I were you how about a video you wearing an outrageous outfit and glasses and me wearing a big black coat 😂😂😂

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the term "Karen", and I will never use it, because there's a tinge of sexism to it - there's no real male equivalent and the message that goes along with it is that women nag, nitpick, harangue and are irrational. Particularly on Reddit (where I think the term originated) and kiwifarms (troll website - some of it is funny, but it's so negative I can't stay on the site very long) you can see those using the term have their own emotional baggage.

A lot of people use it without maybe knowing the connotations.

Google even specifies that it's a "white woman" (!) so there's even an element of racism. Pathetic.
Screenshot_2020-08-21 karen - Google Search.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
A friend of mine who has known him a long time (30 yrs or so) says he’s just lazy.
Yes I think winning the election and 'getting Brexit done' was all he planned to do. Never mind the next 5 years! Then covid happened and him and his shower of incompetents have made an utter hash of it.

Last edited:

Mag83

This Morning have Charlotte Crosby doing a segment on how to clean a bed properly with that lady who does all the weird cleaning segments - am I wrong in thinking they're totally trolling Charlotte as she famously shit and pissed the bed in her geordie shore days - as if she gives a toss if there's dust in her headboard!!lol

• Haha
  • Sick