Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Read an interesting rumour on another site about Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter,Apple Martin.Apparently she was expelled from her posh LA school for bullying another girl so badly she tried to commit suicide.The tea came from one of the parents whose kid was at the same school.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Jumperoo62

Surprised my James Corden gossip from way back in SCG thread 17 hasn't gained more traction :)

'James Corden - Now, this didn't happen to me but I trust the person who told me. Quite a few years ago on a film, everyone was on a break and they had some fun catering in as a reward to the crew, candy floss etc. One guy had a toffee apple in his hand and was talking to another crew member, without a word Corden walked straight between them and as he passed SLAPPED the toffee apple out of the guys hand and onto the floor. Corden kept walking and never looked back. Crew members shocked into silence. Haha, awful!'

Think the film was the Gulliver's Travels remake with Jack Black.
I worked on another film at Pinewood Studios at the same time as Gulliver’s and I don’t remember hearing about the Candy Floss or the Toffee Apple. James Corden does seem like a massive knob though so it really doesn’t surprise me.

I gave my little cousins a tour of the studio and Jack Black was been driven to one of the exterior sets at the Paddock Tank as we were walking around the studio. He opened the window to wave and shout hello. They still talk about it to this day.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
What a complete arsehole....

Nothing to do with you treating her like dog muck eh Tom?
What a fucking cunt :mad:

No wonder the poor lady suffered from depression for most of her marriage. Being married to that abusive, selfish, cheating arsehole, I'm not surprised.
What an absolute fucker he is to comment that she's 'let herself go'. How dare he say that about anyone, let alone his wife.

• Angry

S4buk

VIP Member
I can’t bite my tongue... I find it just angering seeing the press mentioning Cheryl and Nicola standing with Sarah etc - they literally refollowed her on social media this week... they’ve never cared for Sarah and now she’s sick the three of them (Kimberley as well) are suddenly pally with Nadine and Sarah again.

Honestly, the three off them are like bloody mean girls. Hope Sarah keeps her eye on those three as she takes time to battle through her devastating illness - I can bet you now one of those 3 will be on morning TV crying in the coming weeks...making it all about them.

I know forgive and forget etc, and how something like this bring people together but I just couldn’t if I were Sarah.
This 100%. I can guarantee Kimberley bloody Walsh will be the first one on the TM/Lorraine sofa.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I see Kelly Osbourne has discussed having a gastric sleeve operation, and basically said fuck anyone who wants to criticise her for it. Good for her!

• Heart

Won’t you have a cup

I absolutely hate the term "Karen", and I will never use it, because there's a tinge of sexism to it - there's no real male equivalent and the message that goes along with it is that women nag, nitpick, harangue and are irrational. Particularly on Reddit (where I think the term originated) and kiwifarms (troll website - some of it is funny, but it's so negative I can't stay on the site very long) you can see those using the term have their own emotional baggage.

A lot of people use it without maybe knowing the connotations.

Google even specifies that it's a "white woman" (!) so there's even an element of racism. Pathetic.View attachment 218528
This. My name isn’t Karen either, but it’s irrelevant anyway. The term is used to have a go at women over the age of 40 - which is when the name was popular - for, you know, being women who stand up for themselves and ask questions. It’s another way of keeping us docile. How much better if we’re quiet, if we let the men speak and if we do what the men say, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
Surprised my James Corden gossip from way back in SCG thread 17 hasn't gained more traction :)

'James Corden - Now, this didn't happen to me but I trust the person who told me. Quite a few years ago on a film, everyone was on a break and they had some fun catering in as a reward to the crew, candy floss etc. One guy had a toffee apple in his hand and was talking to another crew member, without a word Corden walked straight between them and as he passed SLAPPED the toffee apple out of the guys hand and onto the floor. Corden kept walking and never looked back. Crew members shocked into silence. Haha, awful!'

Think the film was the Gulliver's Travels remake with Jack Black.
I was once at Westfield shopping centre, it wasn't busy, and I got SHOVED out of the way from behind. I turned around like "what the fuuuuuuu..." and it was James Corden. Literally shoved me out of the way. Arsehole.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Titfertat

Hi guys....thought i ought to post as i have been being a slut for the like button for the last few days on this awesome thread and thought that might be a bit weird! Never actively posted on a forum before or been part of one really....used to lurk around a bit on DS but only for soap gossip really! Anyway you seem like a lovely, articulate bunch with the same inappropriate sense of humour as me so i am now hooked! Everyone also seems to be of a similar age/generation as me too which is great 😊
Don't really have any secret celeb goss for you just a few stories of me embarrassing myself in front of a few!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Just got back from a GP appointment and I found out I have pleurisy, and that he thinks I had Covid-19 that was mistaken as a chest infection back in February. So please some gossip to cheer me up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Eirawen

VIP Member
Anyone else wondering if Boris is drying out rather than on a two week camping holiday in Scotland? I don’t understand why he hasn’t been told to get a speech out about the education fiasco.
Boris tends to disappear every time there is a huge mess to clear up, I expect the Education Minister willl have to sort exam shambles out, Boris is a coward and totally unfit for the job of Prime Minister.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bossbanter

Peter Courch!! Oh has been a naughty boy and seems Abby knows alll about it! Ooooh!! See comment from DM - re article

Completely fake.They are staying at the Cala di Volpe in Sardinia. Photographers are banned-UNLESS INVITED. She sets up these daily shows of bikinis and affection.Every day of the holiday so far. The truth of their relationship is different.he's always cheated on her -thats proven.She stays so her family can benefit from the lifestyle he provides. Shes fake from her lips down.

First time posting after lurking for so many months! But finally , something I know to be true. I went to school with Abbey C and would agree 100% on the fakeness! Years ago when she first appeared in some red top newspaper for modelling or whatever, it brought back all these horrible memories for my best friend and I. She was horrible in school, a real nasty bully - but actually really bright too so yep, defo agree with the whole staying with someone for the lifestyle they can provide.

Oh and in other news , the only other thing I've got is, someone was asking about Daniella Westbrook in the last thread I think . Well she walked past me in town the other week (Liverpool) and she looks very very unwell. Her face is very sunken and she is painfully thin. A relative saw her again and drew the same conclusion.

That's all I have!! But absolutely love these threads and feel like my life is complete now I've posted ( *joke?)

• Heart

Won’t you have a cup

She was an old fashioned ‘wife’ who waited on him hand and foot like a servant. That’s why.
That poor woman. She married him when she was 16, I think, and pregnant. She had their only child, a son, in the same year they married.

It’s easy for people to say, ‘she didn’t leave him because she liked his money’, and I have read that in various places, but that’s a bit insulting. More likely it took a while for her to work out that he was not a good husband, by which time she might have lacked the confidence to leave him and try to find a better life for herself.

Also, we live in very different times now. Support now exists for women trying to leave unhappy marriages. Linda married in 1957, and came from a very traditional part of the world,where the men definitely wore the trousers. You’d wonder whether she was raised with the certainty that you never left your husband and you put up with whatever he did.

As for that “she’s let herself go, she’s lost her sparkle” quote from Tom Jones...unspeakable. Especially when he knew that she had no platform to answer back.

• Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I've met him twice and he was lovely on both occasions, but I know he has had criticism in the press for being a gobby shite.

I'd forgotten all about the biting thing.. he comes across so warm on As Yet Untitled but there's so manny reports to the contrary. I don't want to think Jo Brand is the same and she puts on an act, so maybe privately they're fine? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re Russell Brand, Fern Brady has now posted about it too. It's interesting none of the bigger names have mentioned it. 🧐
Jo brand is genuine a really lovely lady.
Years ago my husband who is an artist was invited to draw caricatures of people for a summer fete in an upmarket part of london.
Anyway one of the people attending the fete was jo brand with her young daughter.
While this was going on i was actually in hospital awaiting open heart surgery when jo heard this she sent me some lovely messages that really bouyed my spirits up.
You know at the time i felt a bit low and vunerable but she really cheered me up and i really did feel at the time as if she was almost on the sidelines cheering me on!
You know when someone is really genuinely caring and compassionate you can feel it and in critical moments it can make a difference! Yeah i,d just thought i,d add that as i heard her name mentioned a few times.
She really is as lovely as she seems!
RE Alan davis i,ve seen him out and about on 2 occasions ( now i,m beginning to sound like i know everyone but i swear its coincidence!) and both times he,s been really nice! sorry to buck the trend!
The first time he helped me carry my double buggy up a flight of stairs when nobody else was interested. The second time was in wagamama with his wife and 2 young children he looked calm and relaxed and happy to be out with his family.
For what its worth he comes across as a family orientated man who is gentle with women and children maybe its only with other males that his angry side emerges who knows? Maybe he,s just an alpha male himself and likes to mark his territory?
Anyway i,ve added my 2 cents worth cheers!

• Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Yes I couldn’t agree more. I’m just glad I sought the help and support my son needs to help him prepare for an independent and happy life. So grateful he was born in an era where others are now (mainly) accepting and caring 🥰
I’m an Asperger and disabled by it, and just want to share my experiences.

I don’t want to scare you but the gap between most autistics and non-autistics gets wider and wider as a child approaches adulthood and their deficiencies become obvious. Most of this is because as normal children’s executive function continues to develop, ours stays stagnant.

To try to prevent this happening. I urge you to teach him over and over again, using the same exact routine every time, how to cook simple things and clean a house. Also finances, paperwork etc. Autistic children simply do not “pick up” on things and have to be specifically taught.

Encourage him academically and help him with structure and routine in his school and homework. Routine is a very good thing and helps to compensate for impaired executive function.

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Awh I know it’s a celeb gossip forum but you are all so genuinely lovely and you’re like my little anonymous internet friends where you can discuss anything without being judged 😭

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Here we go again with the small penis attacks 🙄 just because you don’t like him doesn’t make it ok to sneer at his genitalia. Many nice men have small penises and when you insult one, you insult all of these men.

Smaller penises need to be normalised and accepted.

Sincerely, a woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33