Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can safely add a few years onto that. Sinitta does like to embrace her stage age. If we go by the age she says she is now, she would have been 14 on this, which we can safely is total bollocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you can safely add a few years onto that. Sinitta does like to embrace her stage age. If we go by the age she says she is now, she would have been 14 on this, which she can safely is total bollocks.

She’s dry humping him!

Sinitta was an understudy in the West End at a theatre I was working at a couple of years after this, and no way was she 16 at that time - I’d say at least 18, more likely 20-21.

Reactions: 4
I think you can safely add a few years onto that. Sinitta does like to embrace her stage age. If we go by the age she says she is now, she would have been 14 on this, which we can safely is total bollocks.

Nothings straight forward with that pair, no pun intended. Why would she tell everyone in print that she dated him when she was 14, and in the next breath that she had an abortion at 14? Peculiar pair.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Any gossip on Katie Piper? For no real reason I dislike her immensely (Alexandra Burke levels of dislike) and would love for the super sweet persona to be proved faux

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What a nightmare! I don’t know if dentists are open in California, my mum lost a front tooth playing badminton and it was such a hassle.

If anyone is a fan of Selling Sunset on Netflix, there’s a thread on Reddit full of tea from one of the staff on the show

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Any gossip on Katie Piper? For no real reason I dislike her immensely (Alexandra Burke levels of dislike) and would love for the super sweet persona to be proved faux
It's not gossip as such, but I was there when she was attacked. I was working in a beauty supply shop in Golders Green and she lived in a flat that was above the parade on the other side.
We heard this awful loud shrieking and saw her run across the road without looking where she going- she very nearly got run down.
Someone took her into the internet cafe that was next to us. Another woman came in and said she'd been burned and we gave her a spray bottle filled with water to rinse her face. She was screaming and screaming, it was horrendous.
There was a massive mark on the pavement outside for months and it had gone through the paint on someone's bonnet.
She used to come into the shop a lot and was always quite princessy. Not unpleasant as such, but a bit stuck up.
I actually think she seems much nicer now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Lisa Armstrong is having a hammering this morning on the Daily Fail’s comment section. Really harsh, but does anyone know if the her being an alcoholic rumours are true?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lisa Armstrong is having a hammering this morning on the Daily Fail’s comment section. Really harsh, but does anyone know if the her being an alcoholic rumours are true?
I never know what's true when it comes to that pair. ITV and the DM have or had some kind of financial stake in each other so both of them will do whatever to protect ITV stars. Ant is a confirmed alcoholic. It wouldn't surprise me if they were both heavy drinkers as they both look old before their time but the tabloids have been after her for so long its bordering on bullying. Otoh she is wealthy and has a good career of her own so I dont know why she doesnt make her Twitter and instagram private so they cant trawl through it for stories.

Nothings straight forward with that pair, no pun intended. Why would she tell everyone in print that she dated him when she was 14, and in the next breath that she had an abortion at 14? Peculiar pair.
I think all the Sinitta bollicks is another way of pretending SC has always been straight. I think shes in love with him and the publicity and lifestyle he gives her and he uses her as a convenient cover and lapdog. As you said above, it seems extremely contrived to say you had an abortion at 14 and in the next breath say you had a relationship with Cowell at 14. Obviously people will put 2 and 2 together. That was the intention.

Reactions: 8
I never know what's true when it comes to that pair. ITV and the DM have or had some kind of financial stake in each other so both of them will do whatever to protect ITV stars. Ant is a confirmed alcoholic. It wouldn't surprise me if they were both heavy drinkers as they both look old before their time but the tabloids have been after her for so long its bordering on bullying. Otoh she is wealthy and has a good career of her own so I dont know why she doesnt make her Twitter and instagram private so they cant trawl through it for stories.

I think all the Sinitta bollicks is another way of pretending SC has always been straight. I think shes in love with him and the publicity and lifestyle he gives her and he uses her as a convenient cover and lapdog. As you said above, it seems extremely contrived to say you had an abortion at 14 and in the next breath say you had a relationship with Cowell at 14. Obviously people will put 2 and 2 together. That was the intention.
Yes, but that would make him a sex offender? Surely there are better ways to appear heterosexual?
He may well have dabbled before he decided his orientation.
agree about Sinitta, though she’s such a clingon.

i havnt followed the intricacies of Ant‘s divorce, but yes, if Lisa was a living saint, I doubt she’d have a good press. The papers want access to Ant.
imagine if it had been Antonia leaving a husband, she’d be called all sorts.
Also, if you want any sympathy as a female public figure it seems youhave to be strikingly attractive and youthful unlike for the male of the species.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I understood that Sinitta was informally fostered by Cowell's parents - her mum was a singer and away a lot - so their relationship was never a romantic one, more brother and sister.

Just heard Simon has broken his back in a biking accident in Malibu, ouch, hope he's okay.

I don't think she'd be able to hold down the job she does if she was an active alcoholic. I think she drinks more than is advisable (as do many of us) but I doubt she's in need of rehab. She just doesn't look fresh faced, skinny, tanned and glamorous and the DM do like to tear into famous people who have the audacity to look a bit dishevelled and perhaps a few pounds overweight.

Reactions: 29
I’m not sure i feel sorry for her and I don’t think she would want to be seen as a victim and rightly so. She’s a strong woman with a good job and if it’s true what’s been documented in the papers she didn’t let him walk all over her in terms of divorce. It’s pretty low that her husband ran off with her friend/PA but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I know they were also vocal on their struggles to start a family so I’m sure it wasn’t all happy regardless of their earnings. She deserves to be happy , doesn’t everyone, I think in general she kept a fairly dignified silence on what happened but she was clearly devastated and it was all played out so publicly. He had a drug and alcohol addiction and the probability is that she may well have, but we don’t know that. Her father passed away and she split from her husband in a short space of time. She deserves some happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think she'd be able to hold down the job she does if she was an active alcoholic. I think she drinks more than is advisable (as do many of us) but I doubt she's in need of rehab. She just doesn't look fresh faced, skinny, tanned and glamorous and the DM do like to tear into famous people who have the audacity to look a bit dishevelled and perhaps a few pounds overweight.
They only take pics other looking dishevelled and from awkward angles in the middle of funny faces. I've never seen them publish a picture of her done up, or smiling from a better angle like they do Ant and his new woman. They seem to have it in for her.

Reactions: 22
They only take pics other looking dishevelled and from awkward angles in the middle of funny faces. I've never seen them publish a picture of her done up, or smiling from a better angle like they do Ant and his new woman. They seem to have it in for her.
I wonder if she turned down their offer to spill the beans on her ex-husband's drink and drug addictions, and various other alleged indiscretions, hence the unsubtle bullying now?

Reactions: 20
I agree, the Daily Mail rely on the clicks! That’s how they get their income from advertisers. Many of us are guilty of reading the articles on the side bar of shame. Its really just a mass social media platform all rolled into one. Some of the ‘celebs’ pay for their pics to be on there, there are many celebs that have managed to stay out of the limelight. Their reporting is more often than not cruel, especially towards women

I wonder if she turned down their offer to spill the beans on her ex-husband's drink and drug addictions, and various other alleged indiscretions, hence the unsubtle bullying now?
I think they probably both have dirt on each other and maybe she was advised by her divorce lawyers to keep quiet until the settlement was made and the divorce finalised.
There seems to be hate around Ants drink driving (and rightly so) but not so much about his new romance. Wasn’t there also rumours previously on tattle about him having an affair with Amanda Holden ...I think he seems to have got away fairly lightly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Sinitta and sc did have a relationship, I do think she’s older than her showbiz age. What I am guessing is.....her and sc split because he’s gay, she knows all about his beards etc then he gets what’s her face to have a child for him and Sinitta is put out because she still loves him and she wanted to be the one to carry his child......

as for lisa Armstrong, good for her, getting a fella, not feeling that she has to be a dolly bird. I might go against the grain here but I am disgusted by the whole ant drink driving thing. He gets front page coverage that’s pretty good, the itv pr team go into over drive etc etc they stand by him and what not, then they tit all over Caroline flack for a domestic argument. But ant can crash a car whilst over the limit, be addicted to drugs and alcohol but it’s ok coz he’s their darling

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think Sinitta and sc did have a relationship, I do think she’s older than her showbiz age. What I am guessing is.....her and sc split because he’s gay, she knows all about his beards etc then he gets what’s her face to have a child for him and Sinitta is put out because she still loves him and she wanted to be the one to carry his child......

as for lisa Armstrong, good for her, getting a fella, not feeling that she has to be a dolly bird. I might go against the grain here but I am disgusted by the whole ant drink driving thing. He gets front page coverage that’s pretty good, the itv pr team go into over drive etc etc they stand by him and what not, then they tit all over Caroline flack for a domestic argument. But ant can crash a car whilst over the limit, be addicted to drugs and alcohol but it’s ok coz he’s their darling
On Sinitta, who'd have thought that you could have a comfortable standard of living based upon knowing someone's secret sexuality in 2020? I really don't think it would have harmed SC's career to be openly gay, why go to all the trouble of hiding it? Is there such a thing as a gay homophobe? as he seems like one.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.