Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I thought i was safe from the media whores in the press I stumbled on a new one to me apparently this young lady has been on Big Brother,please don’t click if shiny gold camel toes will put you off your Sunday dinner.

NGL I wish I had her figure (minus the fakies). She used to dress in a similar fashion on BB and I remember someone saying her bum looked like 2 deflated whoppie cushions.

That's when I started clenching exercises.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m being verrrrry cynical but does anyone else think that one of these two is gearing up for I’m a celeb or something similar? They are suddenly on the DM sidebar every day, this usually happens when they try to drum up interest before a realty show. Insensitive if they are considering the whole Caroline Flack situation. Maybe they are just being hounded by the press because of the inquest but it is possible to keep a low profile and neither of them are celebs really... same with Boris Becker’s wife, she’s had an article every day this week.

Lou Teasdale and Lottie are best friends and business partners Tanology, Lottie and Lou live on the same road practically neighbours! Lou being 1D's hair stylist. Lou was also the person who was looking after Caroline when she died.

Reactions: 3
I came here to say how awful the comments are about Lisa Armstrong on the mail but I see someone has already mentioned it... whatever went on, people are absolutely vile about her but somehow Ant has got away with his behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone have any tea on Martin Shaw?
I’m too young (but still very old now) to have liked him in The Professionals, but I remembered being very taken by his charisma in Judge John Deed.
He looks like he would be amazing in bed. And his voice....omg.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have any tea on Martin Shaw?
I’m too young (but still very old now) to have liked him in The Professionals, but I remembered being very taken by his charisma in Judge John Deed.
He looks like he would be amazing in bed. And his voice....omg.
He did have a stalker a while back. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...artin-Shaw-harassed-by-stalker-pensioner.html

He was also mentioned in a much earlier thread: https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celeb-gossip-2.4807/page-32#post-927838

Reactions: 2
Thank you! I read the gossip in the earlier thread. Very disappointed. Was hoping he was beautifully mannered as well as being an amazing shag. Tbh I was hoping someone would come along and describe a night of passion with him so I could live vicariously through it.
Oh well. Back to reality. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seem to remember reading years ago that they swapped the kids every week. Which I guess works if you live close enough that it doesn’t disrupt school! Maybe they’re away with their dad for a few weeks? I know she had them recently because I remember seeing people being absolutely horrendous and calling her kids ugly somewhere (probably Facebook) when she posted them on insta. I don’t know about the roomie thing though, I thought she was going out with David Harbour?
Yes that’s what I thought so when she’s said thanks to her roomie for the food I got quite confused. She wouldn’t have someone living there alongside her kids I’m sure. Just wondered if I missed something. Maybe someone Ian staying there whilst the kids are with their dad.

Reactions: 2
NGL I wish I had her figure (minus the fakies). She used to dress in a similar fashion on BB and I remember someone saying her bum looked like 2 deflated whoppie cushions.

That's when I started clenching exercises.
I remember seeing her on a Judge Rinder episode.🤣

Reactions: 1
There is an article on the British Comedy Guide about the relationship between Rodney Bewes and James Bolam. Let's say Bewes does not come out well, with many of his fellow actors calling him 'The Beast' and saying that he was an ego maniac bore......

Bolam gets a good write up, and it confirms that he didn't block repeats like Bewes said he did.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is an article on the British Comedy Guide about the relationship between Rodney Bewes and James Bolam. Let's say Bewes does not come out well, with many of his fellow actors calling him 'The Beast' and saying that he was an ego maniac bore......

Bolam gets a good write up, and it confirms that he didn't block repeats like Bewes said he did.
From what I remember Bolam was a very private person Bewes chatted a lot about him,something to do with Bolams wife.Cant remember now what it was.

Reactions: 5

Bolam has had a far more successful career, Bewes never really went anywhere after The Likely Lads.

Yes that’s what I thought so when she’s said thanks to her roomie for the food I got quite confused. She wouldn’t have someone living there alongside her kids I’m sure. Just wondered if I missed something. Maybe someone Ian staying there whilst the kids are with their dad.
No I agree it is a bit weird! I checked her insta and there’s a dog there too, does she have a dog? Maybe she’s just staying at someone’s house.

oh I just did some insta investigating and her and David harbour aren’t following each other anymore! So maybe they’ve split up and she’s staying with a friend? Although I presume he lives in America and she’s the one with UK property, so I don’t know if it’s relevant haha.

Last edited:
  • Wow
James Bolam shared a flat with Marc Bolan (T.Rex) in the early 60s.

Old farts' gossip right there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They only take pics other looking dishevelled and from awkward angles in the middle of funny faces. I've never seen them publish a picture of her done up, or smiling from a better angle like they do Ant and his new woman. They seem to have it in for her.
Ants with the TV Mafia, the agency they’re all with, and he and Dec are it’s biggest stars. It’s all about keeping in with Ant.
She’s definitely been treated unfairly, that doesn’t make her a victims per se, but it’s indicative of several un-just inequalities: her sex, her status compared to Ants, and the “crime” of looking like a middle aged woman.

On Sinitta, who'd have thought that you could have a comfortable standard of living based upon knowing someone's secret sexuality in 2020? I really don't think it would have harmed SC's career to be openly gay, why go to all the trouble of hiding it? Is there such a thing as a gay homophobe? as he seems like one.
yes there are! Sony who he was tied to have a history of forced closeting, which is astounding when you think of S.C.
Also sometimes its to keep it from parents, or was,, hopefully that bigotry is rare now.
Cowell doesn’t strike me as a particularly ethical person, so he probably made the judgement based on money that it would be preferable not to come out, when he started his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From what I remember Bolam was a very private person Bewes chatted a lot about him,something to do with Bolams wife.Cant remember now what it was.
According to Bewes he let slip to journalist that Bolam's wife was pregnant. Although I think Bolam and Bridget Forsyth had got fed up with Bewes long before that with his unprofessionalism on set.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There are now some Pictures of Lisa Armstrong’s new fellas ex wife on the Daily fail ....with accompanying sob story. I could reel off some of the forthcoming comments before they’ve even been written.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.