Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Celeb -This morning it has changed to Gwrych Castle near Abergele. They have supposedly booked it for 6 weeks according to locals. :) :) :)
There’s a campsite in the grounds of that castle, you can walk up & explore the castle. It’s quite spooky but like others said it’s not old. It’d be a good place to film it.

Reactions: 2
I have ordered ‘that book’ thanks.👀
I've just ordered it too 😀

I bought a book called 'Paula, Michael & Bob everything you know is wrong' after seeing it recommended on one of the earlier Secret Ce!eb Gossip threads, and that was a brilliant read

• Heart
Reactions: 12
so if sc is gay (and that's fine) what's the deal with the women and the (now) wife getting pregnant? is he bi? or is it a showmance and he wanted a baby?
From what I recall reading elsewhere, the first baby isn't his. It was all a cover for when Max Clifford's court case was on, and detract away from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just ordered it too 😀

I bought a book called 'Paula, Michael & Bob everything you know is wrong' after seeing it recommended on one of the earlier Secret Ce!eb Gossip threads, and that was a brilliant read
Thanks. I'm gonna be in withdrawal after Freak Like Me, so I'll look that one up.

Reactions: 4
Hope you enjoy it.

I think @S4buk should be on commission.

I'm sad as I'm 3/4 of the way through it and don't want it to end. 😭

I downloaded mine for Kindle in Amazon for £3.99.
Hahahha I was gonna say! Glad everyone is enjoying/ordering. I absolutely loved it, I may need to give it a re-read so I can relay some stuff back to this thread :) there are so many amazing stories. I seem to recall a particular story about B*Witched being at the airport and having absolutely no idea what was going on with their career....then they were dropped.

• Heart
  • Haha
I've never been able to pinpoint how I feel about Aisleyne due to her friendship with Charlie Brooker (she was mentioned in a few of his columns 10 or 12 years ago, an example link here). He seems like he'd not put up with pal of the personality she puts out in the world.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For those suffering withdrawal symptoms from Freak Like Me, here is my battered and beloved copy of Starlust, by Fred and Judy Vermorel. You won't believe your eyes, it is the definition of unputdownable. Here's the back cover to give you an overview!
20200809_194320.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahha I was gonna say! Glad everyone is enjoying/ordering. I absolutely loved it, I may need to give it a re-read so I can relay some stuff back to this thread :) there are so many amazing stories. I seem to recall a particular story about B*Witched being at the airport and having absolutely no idea what was going on with their career....then they were dropped.
I think I'm coming up to that bit now (they just had their meeting with record label).Thanks a lot! 😭😆😜

For those suffering withdrawal symptoms from Freak Like Me, here is my battered and beloved copy of Starlust, by Fred and Judy Vermorel. You won't believe your eyes, it is the definition of unputdownable. Here's the back cover to give you an overview!
View attachment 206660
Ooh. Thank you. Added to the list.

• Heart
View attachment 206660
That reminds me of when I was friends with Nik Heywood on Facebook and his fans were odd. Very odd. He unfriended me and my mate for very gently taking the piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the Katy Perry video of her bump on Orlando’s IG comments saying it’s fake ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I didn’t think SC was married...I thought LS was his longterm girlfriend. She has another child from her previous marriage but just one with SC

Reactions: 5
I read an interview today with Lauren Silverman’s ex. She left him for Cowell. How must it feel to know she left him to be a beard? Or maybe it’s easier?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.