Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Sinitta, who'd have thought that you could have a comfortable standard of living based upon knowing someone's secret sexuality in 2020? I really don't think it would have harmed SC's career to be openly gay, why go to all the trouble of hiding it? Is there such a thing as a gay homophobe? as he seems like one.
Didn’t she used to go on the family holiday to Barbados every Christmas too....she hasn’t been for a few years, maybe LS put her foot down and told him no more exes. Only they know what their arrangement is, if there is one!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she used to go on the family holiday to Barbados every Christmas too....she hasn’t been for a few years, maybe LS put her foot down and told him no more exes. Only they know what their arrangement is, if there is one!
Maybe SC and Paul McKenna have one room and Lauren and Sinitta the other? (that's a sentence I never thought I'd type)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
On Sinitta, who'd have thought that you could have a comfortable standard of living based upon knowing someone's secret sexuality in 2020? I really don't think it would have harmed SC's career to be openly gay, why go to all the trouble of hiding it? Is there such a thing as a gay homophobe? as he seems like one.
The music industry is full of racism, Alexandra Burke and others have come out this year on this, and would be interested to know her experiences. She did DM my friend once, the one that worked with Simon, and was all flirty to meet up! My mate said ignore it, and no more about her.

As for Simon, his father worked in the music industry too, so probably helped get him into it. Probably had to do all sorts to prove his worth over the years to those higher up the chain. Sinita maybe knows some of these secrets, and knowing how bad the industry can be uses them to her advantage to remain in the public eye.

Reactions: 3
Any gossip on Katie Piper? For no real reason I dislike her immensely (Alexandra Burke levels of dislike) and would love for the super sweet persona to be proved faux
Apparently it was her ex-pimp who attacked her. Not very 'super sweet' 😁

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Apparently it was her ex-pimp who attacked her. Not very 'super sweet' 😁
Eurgh, the smiley face emoji is insensitive. I feel uneasy about us gossiping about her attacker. It doesn’t matter who or what he was, he still ordered someone to throw acid in her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The rumour about Simon and Simitta I heard was that her got her pregnant and made her have an abortion because he either didn’t want kids or wasn’t ready at the time. That’s why her behaviour became really disturbing and strange when it was announced Lauren was pregnant with Simon’s child.

Re the Simon Cowell gossip. I was watching this yesterday and Sharon O and Dame Edna make some interesting comments. Any truth or just winding him up? 🤔 Watch from 15:30 and apologies if it's already been shared...

Reactions: 6
She does look great facially, although she's very skinny. Saw her close up about 2 years ago.

Trust me, the relationship between her and SC was very genuine in the 80s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.