Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really sure she qualifies as a celeb but has anyone got any on that Demi Rose girl who constantly gets an article about her insta photos on the right side of the daily mail.

Apart from the person taking her photos, why does always appear to be on her own?
Who’s promoting her and getting her featured in the Daily Mail so regularly?
She appears to have a luxurious lifestyle ie always on holiday.
Has she a wealthy background, is she a yachter?

I can’t remember when or where I read it (I think it might have been the DM comment section) but apparently it’s paid for by Kris Jenner, Demi had a thing with Tyga (and I think Kylie) a while ago and so I’m presuming has quite a bit she could spill? - something like that anyway, sounds about right though. She doesn’t actually do anything of any relevance, yet she’s in the sidebar almost daily and has been for ages.

Reactions: 4
Nobody is really surprised...though Katie should do her kids a favour and stop introducing new "dads" every five minutes. It must be very weird for them, it's not like they have a choice!

It's probably only a matter of time before a drunken late night wedding happens...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Marriage proposal is just a money racket , same with pregnancy speculation , the only way she can make money is to sell stories but I feel so bad for her kids . How many men become part of their lives? how much time do they actually have with their mum without a stranger always there? It’s not right.

Reactions: 11
Just seen on the Digital forum apparently Jimmy Cagney was gay well something new everyday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone an idea on the Tory MP accused of rape ?
Charlie Elphicke's name has been bandied about, but he's only just this week been convicted of sexually assaulting two women, and is still *juuuuust* in his 40s. Other than that, I have no idea... the wording says "ex-MP" someone on twitter asked "is the prime minister technically an ex-MP?" which made me 😮😮😮 but I don't think so. That'd be exciting though, wouldn't it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still think Cliff is as dodgy as duck, but like Savile it won’t come out till after he’s dead.

Reactions: 56
I still think Cliff is as dodgy as duck, but like Savile it won’t come out till after he’s dead.
I'm less-inclined to believe David Icke Forum members as some have other axes to grind (such as thinly-veiled racism) or are just genuinely batshit-crazy, but even Popbitch Board (and newsletters, I think?) used to make references to "Kitty" and the Elm Guest House.

You wonder why that didn't come to light during the police investigations of Harry Webb. Either that or he knows people in high places prepared to hush things up for him (probably for a fee).

The problem with many conspiracy theorists is they hang their ego onto things and don't research properly, there's a lot of lies, exaggeration and rumour amongst the truth. As well as many being a bit, unstable.

Reactions: 10
I'm less-inclined to believe David Icke Forum members as some have other axes to grind (such as thinly-veiled racism) or are just genuinely batshit-crazy, but even Popbitch Board (and newsletters, I think?) used to make references to "Kitty" and the Elm Guest House.

You wonder why that didn't come to light during the police investigations of Harry Webb. Either that or he knows people in high places prepared to hush things up for him (probably for a fee).

The problem with many conspiracy theorists is they hang their ego onto things and don't research properly, there's a lot of lies, exaggeration and rumour amongst the truth. As well as many being a bit, unstable.
I bet a lot of the Journalists thought that during the privacy case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.