Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember when or where I read it (I think it might have been the DM comment section) but apparently it’s paid for by Kris Jenner, Demi had a thing with Tyga (and I think Kylie) a while ago and so I’m presuming has quite a bit she could spill? - something like that anyway, sounds about right though. She doesn’t actually do anything of any relevance, yet she’s in the sidebar almost daily and has been for ages.
I think you’re getting your “Demi’s” mixed up!! This one is Demi Lovato, not Demi from Birmingham!! 😂

I'm less-inclined to believe David Icke Forum members as some have other axes to grind (such as thinly-veiled racism) or are just genuinely batshit-crazy, but even Popbitch Board (and newsletters, I think?) used to make references to "Kitty" and the Elm Guest House.

You wonder why that didn't come to light during the police investigations of Harry Webb. Either that or he knows people in high places prepared to hush things up for him (probably for a fee).

The problem with many conspiracy theorists is they hang their ego onto things and don't research properly, there's a lot of lies, exaggeration and rumour amongst the truth. As well as many being a bit, unstable.
I’m proud to be a critical thinker, or, as you put it, a “conspiracy theorist”. I’m also not a racist, and I haven’t lost any “marbles” yet..!!
As for researching, have you actually seen any posts or videos on that thread?
I just feel that it’s unfair to tar everyone with the same brush, and dismiss people for being “batshit crazy”.... I mean, if someone had told you 12 months ago about this pandemic, would you have believed them?....🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you’re getting your “Demi’s” mixed up!! This one is Demi Lovato, not Demi from Birmingham!! 😂

I’m proud to be a critical thinker, or, as you put it, a “conspiracy theorist”. I’m also not a racist, and I haven’t lost any “marbles” yet..!!
I just feel that it’s unfair to tar everyone with the same brush, and dismiss people for being “batshit crazy”.... I mean, if someone had told you 12 months ago about this pandemic, would you have believed them?....🧐
I've also been called "nuts" and a tinfoil hat wearer on here for just having an opinion about my own experience! at least I'm not a flat earther haha...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm less-inclined to believe David Icke Forum members as some have other axes to grind (such as thinly-veiled racism) or are just genuinely batshit-crazy, but even Popbitch Board (and newsletters, I think?) used to make references to "Kitty" and the Elm Guest House.

You wonder why that didn't come to light during the police investigations of Harry Webb. Either that or he knows people in high places prepared to hush things up for him (probably for a fee).

The problem with many conspiracy theorists is they hang their ego onto things and don't research properly, there's a lot of lies, exaggeration and rumour amongst the truth. As well as many being a bit, unstable.

Note the use of the words, many, some, versus your word everyone ;) I think you're taking what I said a bit too personally!

I'm allowed an opinion as much as anyone else, it doesn't mean we have to agree. Making personal posts pointing the finger at anyone or slagging matches isn't my style.

Reactions: 13

Haha no, I’m def on about the right one. Demi rose. The girl who only ever wears too small bikinis. Forever in the sidebar of DM for absolutely no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Note the use of the words, many, some, versus your word everyone ;) I think you're taking what I said a bit too personally!

I'm allowed an opinion as much as anyone else, it doesn't mean we have to agree. Making personal posts pointing the finger at anyone or slagging matches isn't my style.
I agree with you, everyone should be able to express their opinions without fear of being mocked or attacked. And, apologies if you thought that I was finger pointing...👍

Reactions: 12
When I read the MP’s initials, MF, I immediately thought of Michael Fabricant but thought that he was an unlikely candidate.

anything on anoushka beckwith??!
Is she famous for anything beyond being the daughter of noted idiot Tamara Beckwith?

Is she attempting to become famous by going on reality shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I read the MP’s initials, MF, I immediately thought of Michael Fabricant but thought that he was an unlikely candidate.

Is she famous for anything beyond being the daughter of noted idiot Tamara Beckwith?

Is she attempting to become famous by going on reality shows?
That was the first name to come into my head too. 😂

Reactions: 6
That was the first name to come into my head too. 😂
Me too. I genuinely thought Fabricant was a parody comedy character when I first saw him. I still can’t really get my head around him and that hairdo tbh.

Me too. I genuinely thought Fabricant was a parody comedy character when I first saw him. I still can’t really get my head around him and that hairdo tbh.
I knew I recognised the name but now you've said about the hair, I know who you're referring to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michael Fabricant was on the sleaze list of 2017.

He is mp of somewhere close to me so we had the pleasure of him visiting our school. We were all obsessed with his hair 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.