Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel B and G
I'm pretty sure Mel B comes out with her most shocking "oooh I do all the sex, me' stories when there's a tour or a tv show to promote. Certainly the her & Geri stuff had been rumoured for years but suddenly pre-tour Mel was shouting it from the rooftops, making sure they were being talked about again. There are lots of tales of her sex life that came out during her split with that bloke whose name I've forgotten (threesomes, orgies, who knows what) and I think Max Beesley had a few things to say about her, none of them particularly flattering.
Mel B and Geri was the worst kept showbiz "secret" ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So remember in 2002 when Robbie Williams signed the EMI record contract for 80 million!?

Well he donated exactly half to Great Ormond St as part of a huge redevelopment project, under the condition it was never publicised- an insider told me that and I thought it was really nice as he can often come across as a bit of a bell end!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I know she has her own thread but just in case you missed it...Katie Price has announced her engagement on insta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.