Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I thought i was safe from the media whores in the press I stumbled on a new one to me apparently this young lady has been on Big Brother,please don’t click if shiny gold camel toes will put you off your Sunday dinner.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just when I thought i was safe from the media whores in the press I stumbled on a new one to me apparently this young lady has been on Big Brother,please don’t click if shiny gold camel toes will put you off your Sunday dinner.

I posted it on Big Brother thread,it’s vile.🤢

Reactions: 1
Hahhhahahahhaa deary me
I thought aisleyne was a millionaire property developer? Why does she need to go to the park trussed up like a beef joint? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahhhahahahhaa deary me
I thought aisleyne was a millionaire property developer? Why does she need to go to the park trussed up like a beef joint? 😂
She is supposed to be - she was on something like - How did you get so Rich - and said her apartment is worth 4.2 million and she has other properties in King's Cross.

Reactions: 9
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

OH NO, I LOOKED!!! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow lily Allen? I know someone asked for tea on her earlier. Did she just call the man in her video her roomie ? Where are her kids? Do they live with the dad in the summer holidays
once met a bloke who used to be her bodyguard.
He was mostly positive her, called her a 'sweet kid' However he did say she was a nightmare to 'guard'
Apparently she was like a kid who had too many enumbers and would go missing and stay up all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a Celeb -This morning it has changed to Gwrych Castle near Abergele. They have supposedly booked it for 6 weeks according to locals. :) :) :)
I was rather hoping that “I’m a Celeb” would be relocated to Guantanamo Bay this year. They have delightful orange jumpsuits, and I hear the weather in Cuba is lovely in November..
Oh, I nearly forgot!! Then they can bleeping leave them there..😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean, if you haven't seen a surgically enhanced, former minor celebrity deep-throating a Calipo in the park while flossing her arse, is it even Summer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't think of Daniel O'Donnall without thinking of the Father Ted character Eoin McLove esp when he says "I have no penis"

I love Blunt on twitter too. Hate his music but the guy is so self deprecating
God I dislike her. Going on about having your parents give you money to buy a house as soon as possible, as if that is possible for everyone ? She is the definition of unaware privilege

I mean, if you haven't seen a surgically enhanced, former minor celebrity deep-throating a Calipo in the park while flossing her arse, is it even Summer?
Totally not celeb related but a female colleague at my workplace did this in a meeting with an external company 😂 cue awkward looking at the floor by everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bloody hell Ashleeeeeeeyne why oh why oh why.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.