Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His fans are indeed, quite bizarre. I remember going into a co-op in a suburb of Aylesbury on my way home to get something or other, I took my purchases to the checkout assistant at the kiosk that did the lottery and ciggies. She was clearly a DOD superfan. There were photos of him all around the kiosk and pictures of her with him. It was a surreal experience for sure..! From memory, she looked a bit like the neighbour lady in shameless (Just looked her up, an actress called Alice Barry)
Edited to add: I think it was a Budgens not a co op and I was in there looking for Barry’s tea...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awful but hopefully it'll stop the mirror etc posting about Katie price every 5 minutes 😡🙄
😂😂 (KP comment not laughing at SC breaking his back). Also anyone else noticed the comments arent on the Mirror app? I used to enjoy the rows on there.

Reactions: 4
I reckon north wales is to put everyone off the scent. I reckon it will be the haunted place near Llandeilo just off the M4. It’s empty but water tight.
I'm a Celeb -This morning it has changed to Gwrych Castle near Abergele. They have supposedly booked it for 6 weeks according to locals. :) :) :)

Reactions: 2
Gwrych Castle isn’t actually a medieval castle. It was built in the 19th Century as a family home.

😂😂 (KP comment not laughing at SC breaking his back). Also anyone else noticed the comments arent on the Mirror app? I used to enjoy the rows on there.
Apparently comments have been removed temporarily as they do some IT jiggery-pokery on a new app.

Brilliant Madonna tea in the book Freak Like Me that I keep banging on about, which was recommended on here.

20200809_114823.jpg
20200809_114907.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well we’ve got lots of castles in Wales, some of them more castleish than others. We also have lots of rain...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m coming round to the idea of IAC in Wales. It would be great if they did it more on a Most Haunted type theme with lots of jump scares for the celebs. I love scare pranks and it would be great to see minor celebs tit themselves. I know I’m a rotten cow, I don’t need telling!

Reactions: 8
so if sc is gay (and that's fine) what's the deal with the women and the (now) wife getting pregnant? is he bi? or is it a showmance and he wanted a baby?

Does anyone follow lily Allen? I know someone asked for tea on her earlier. Did she just call the man in her video her roomie ? Where are her kids? Do they live with the dad in the summer holidays

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow lily Allen? I know someone asked for tea on her earlier. Did she just call the man in her video her roomie ? Where are her kids? Do they live with the dad in the summer holidays
No goss but I can’t stand the woman. Just felt the need to tell you all 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
so if sc is gay (and that's fine) what's the deal with the women and the (now) wife getting pregnant? is he bi? or is it a showmance and he wanted a baby?
I suspect it's the last one. It was a very weird set up. Her other child seems to he completely out of the picture and his son seems to spend all his time with SC in the AGT/BGT studios with ear protectors on and being paraded around in front of the cameras.

Reactions: 5
Eric is the strangest looking child I’ve ever seen. He looks like a miniature version of Simon, and is never dressed in children‘s clothes. He’s always dressed like a middle aged man. It’s really weird actually.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I suspect it's the last one. It was a very weird set up. Her other child seems to he completely out of the picture and his son seems to spend all his time with SC in the AGT/BGT studios with ear protectors on and being paraded around in front of the cameras.
it all seemed so weird that she left her husband but i guess she might have done that for the ££ and the lifestyle not for love.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.