Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
Talking of Cliff Richard and the whole ‘it’ll all come out when he dies’ angle has made me think of another one - Kirk Douglas. There were constant rumours about his alleged rape of Natalie Wood and again, lots of people saying it would all come out when he died. He’s been dead six months now and nothing. Either it isn’t true or maybe injunctions have been put in place. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t they talk about it with her daughter in a documentary then show his house without naming him?
I think it’s true

Reactions: 1
The Tory MP, I would have thought Michael Fallon, but he's no longer an MP, as he stood down last year.
Mark Field? He seems an odious character, imo...
I mentioned the name a few pages back because others were pussyfooting around it needlessly. The matter was also discussed so can we not repeat please?

Rubbish husband/celeb in Wales IAC update.
Talk of Jason Manford going in.!
Expect a load of crying around the campfire, talking about his journey, guilt etc, then a load of lucrative bookings when he comes out as a newly minted family friendly comedian, and NOt a sleazy old perv who cheated on his wife more than once and left her with numerous small children.
I don't watch IAC but I love my comedy but always disliked Mountford. He's nothing special and has nothing unique about him. He's cheated on both his wives (or is he on no 3 now?). The man's a serial cheat. Surprised he can find the time with all the kids.

Reactions: 5
I mentioned the name a few pages back because others were pussyfooting around it needlessly. The matter was also discussed so can we not repeat please?

I don't watch IAC but I love my comedy but always disliked Mountford. He's nothing special and has nothing unique about him. He's cheated on both his wives (or is he on no 3 now?). The man's a serial cheat. Surprised he can find the time with all the kids.
He seems to be v much a serial cheat although he seems a good Dad. I watched his ‘muddle class’ tour and turned it off, not funny at all.

Reactions: 2
O

Didn’t they talk about it with her daughter in a documentary then show his house without naming him?
I think it’s true
It was Natalie's sister in that documentary and they showed the Kirk Douglas Theatre. I don't think her daughters have ever discussed the rape, it wasn't even mentioned in her new documentary that Natasha produced.

No tea, was just told some years ago that he and Aliona had been ‘at it like knives’ during their series. So many affairs happen on Strictly that never reach the press, and given that Matt Baker was a BBC ‘darling’ they’d have protected him to some extent.
Now if you’d have said that Aliona and Jay were at it, I’d have believed that. My all time favourite Strictly pairing, I watched their jive over and over. Amazing!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Read this morning they are going to Ewloe and staying at Llanfair pg (longest place name in Wales) Really can't see anybody wanting to be there in November or they could go in with the intention of being the first out.

It takes an hour to get from Llanfair to Ewloe so can't see that being feesable.
I can see why they may use Ewloe, not much of it left, different levels etc (we were there last week) bit may be a nightmare closing it off to the public, we walked through a country park to get there and that wasn’t the only entrance.

I think it’s hilarious that I’m a Celebrity is happening in north Wales (which is very nice, by the way).

They won’t be doing much posing in swimwear under a cataract in Llanfair PG in November, will they? Rather defeats the object. Even harder to cry becomingly around the camp fire if you are swathed in fleeces and waterproofs.

They should send them to Pontins for the full survival experience. The Brean Sands Pontins camp looks testing (see below). For their food-earning challenges they would have to hold a knobbly knees contest and/or win a scrap with a load of drunks after the on-site bars kick out. I’d watch that. Vernon Kay would get battered.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My apologies, I thought I was just joining the conversation but I'll know better next time...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Thats the beauty of ex-wives, he leaves them to bring them up.

It was Natalie's sister in that documentary and they showed the Kirk Douglas Theatre. I don't think her daughters have ever discussed the rape, it wasn't even mentioned in her new documentary that Natasha produced.
Yes, apologies, but why on earth would you show a theatre named after someone who didn’t rape Natalie Woods.

Also, there are so many accounts and details, about her needing hospital treatment, her mum not supporting her it just has the ring of truth.

I’d love to know how they are going to pull off the outdoor camping in Wales in November? It’ll be wet and cold!
They'll probably do what I do when I go there for Christmas- forget how cold it is and go to Pringles in Llanfair PG to buy several new jumpers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it’s true that Connor McGreggor is going into IAC I won’t watch, it’ll boil my piss. He’s got so many allegations against him.

Also, won’t it be nice for Jo Jossers (errant spouse, )Tess Daly’s (hubby with dodgy internet social life) and Jaons Manford (same)s latest partner to know where they actually were for once, and that they wern‘t going rogue on their lap-top.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s hilarious that I’m a Celebrity is happening in north Wales (which is very nice, by the way).

They won’t be doing much posing in swimwear under a cataract in Llanfair PG in November, will they? Rather defeats the object. Even harder to cry becomingly around the camp fire if you are swathed in fleeces and waterproofs.

They should send them to Pontins for the full survival experience. The Brean Sands Pontins camp looks testing (see below). For their food-earning challenges they would have to hold a knobbly knees contest and/or win a scrap with a load of drunks after the on-site bars kick out. I’d watch that. Vernon Kay would get battered.

I stayed here in 2012/13 and confirm everything in those stories. Sounds like the pool hadn't been open since then either 😂😂

I reckon north wales is to put everyone off the scent. I reckon it will be the haunted place near Llandeilo just off the M4. It’s empty but water tight.

Now I’m not against a bit of celeb baiting and I must admit I enjoy IACGMTFHOOHWQZXVC or whatever the bleeping acronym! However, I think sometimes it’s important to point out that it can go too far and add pressure and upset. All of you who are suggesting they will be going to Butlins/Pontins need to have a good look at yourself - how could you possibly enjoy seeing someone suffer that much? you’re animals! (‘cept Tigers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thats the beauty of ex-wives, he leaves them to bring them up.

Yes, apologies, but why on earth would you show a theatre named after someone who didn’t rape Natalie Woods.

Also, there are so many accounts and details, about her needing hospital treatment, her mum not supporting her it just has the ring of truth.
I do believe she was raped, but I think her daughters wouldn't have included it in their documentary to respect her privacy, Natalie never reported it or spoke out about it, only a handful of friends and family knew.

I remember reading in an autobiography that Natalie turned down a role in The Devil's Disciple with Kirk Douglas for personal reasons 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ahh you're so polite. I hope the person who replied to you managed to find a nice place to lie down and their dummy.
I slept well, thanks for your concern. Repeated discussions when nothing new is added is pointless and wastes people's time who bother to review what's posted. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.