Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we talked about Noel Fielding? I hope he’s nice, he always seems such a lovely quirky genuine guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have we talked about Noel Fielding? I hope he’s nice, he always seems such a lovely quirky genuine guy.
His girlfriend is expecting their second baby. He does seem nice though. Weird brain, but nice!

Reactions: 7
I've heard he likes"younger girls", but not sure if he imbibes on that liquor nowadays.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Meryl as in Streep damn predicted text and a glass of wine in the garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks. Yes I have zero respect for her. I posted about she and bloody Winslet. They are in a position where they could do the very least a decent human could, and not work with rapists but no! Absolute pair of arseholes.

Reactions: 5
You‘re not missing much.
Haha

Just a big thanks to @S4buk for recommending the book Freak Like Me, I downloaded it for £3.99, bargain!

It's a fabulous read, I'm really enjoying all the 90s music memories and gossip, takes me right back. I also attended TOTP on a fairly regular basis like the author did.

In fact, the TOTP talk in the book meant I ended up down a rabbit hole I actually found myself on You Tube, filmed in 1994 on TOTP, watching Elastica and Cranberries. We were given free Suede T-shirts, hence looking so utterly tragic. That's me on the right. I've no idea what I've got on my legs. They look like day-glo trousers, but I swear they weren't.

Oh and this screen shot / trick of the light makes it look like I've missing teeth. 🥴 I assure you I still have a full set of my own gnashers at 43!

View attachment 205211

I'm a Remainer, but still like him and sense of humour. Typical rich posho by sounds of it though, no grasp on reality. Sad really.
I have just downloaded this book, looking forward to reading it tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had no idea about the Daniel O Donnell rumours. He does do really nice things for fans though.

He rang an exes mum (at exes request) when she couldn't make a gig of his she had tickets for. She was ecstatic.

The Express always say shes pregnant. To be honest, William cant really blather on about overpopulation while having 4 kids ( although that didnt stop his grandad!) It smacks of eugenics when what he means is overpopulation is a problem when poor people in Africa with little access to contraception have children but it's fine for rich white women to pop out minor Royals as much as they like.
All babies and toddlers are sweet, royal or otherwise. However, the taxpayer is still paying for security for noncey Andrew and his family. Half a million for Eugenie to go on the piss for a year on a ”gap year” when they all have gap lives.
Noncey Andrew has to pay back over 300,000 to his “charity” as he’d been paying for his personal staff from it!

pat a time when decent people really struggle with he costs of starting a family, I can’t look forward to the offspring and their descendants of a billionaire sponging scarcer and scarcer resources.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m being verrrrry cynical but does anyone else think that one of these two is gearing up for I’m a celeb or something similar? They are suddenly on the DM sidebar every day, this usually happens when they try to drum up interest before a realty show. Insensitive if they are considering the whole Caroline Flack situation. Maybe they are just being hounded by the press because of the inquest but it is possible to keep a low profile and neither of them are celebs really... same with Boris Becker’s wife, she’s had an article every day this week.

Surely the I’m A Celeb show could be sued for Trades Description in this case?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone hoping to boo pantomime villains and watch them struggling to down kangaroo bollock is in for a treat this year!
Theres a veritable smorgasbord of arseholes to relish hating! The winner Jo Josser‘s vile hubby, Tess Daley’s obsolete and faithless hubby, too are being mooted.
They reckon Tamsin Outhwaite is doing it too,... whose hubby also did the dirty on her.

Surely the I’m A Celeb show could be sued for Trades Description in this case?
Or indeed any year.

Reactions: 4
Anyone hoping to boo pantomime villains and watch them struggling to down kangaroo bollock is in for a treat this year!
Theres a veritable smorgasbord of arseholes to relish hating! The winner Jo Josser‘s vile hubby, Tess Daley’s obsolete and faithless hubby, too are being mooted.
They reckon Tamsin Outhwaite is doing it to., whose hubby also did the dirty on her.
No freebie holidays at the Versace for friends and family this year, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re Blunt. Read years ago when in the Army, he had a reputation for seducing other officers girlfriends.
i expect he laughs girls into bed, as he looks rather ferret like.

ive never heard anything nasty re Daniel O’Donnell, although I’m sure Cliff is a wrongun’.
D.O’D.remains to be seen.
if he’s gay good luck to him, he doesn’t owe the mad old biddies a vow of chastity, and he provides them with a cream tea in his garden once a year apparently. Hopefully that isn’t a euphemism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I had no idea about the Daniel O Donnell rumours. He does do really nice things for fans though.

He rang an exes mum (at exes request) when she couldn't make a gig of his she had tickets for. She was ecstatic.
My aunty used to love him, and my uncle arranged for DOD to call her when she had cancer; she had a lovely long phone call from him, and she was over the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just downloaded this book, looking forward to reading it tomorrow!
[/QUOTE]

Oooh. Report back. It's a very easy and fun read.

Would be perfect for holiday, if was actually bloody having one this year!

I couldn't put it down last night. Subsequently didn't get to sleep until gone 4am! Yes, I'm a idiot.

Reactions: 2
They reckon Tamsin Outhwaite is doing it too,... whose hubby also did the dirty on her.

Or indeed any year.
It’s supposed to be at a castle in North Wales for the next series. I hope all the people like rain😂. Ps I’m Welsh, so I’m allowed to say this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why isn't Ross Kemp out, he has been caught with Cowell , Coren etc. You'd think he would be more discreet.
Because he probably isn't! The Cowell and Kemp rumour started about 15 years ago I'm sure, and started over Cowell moreso than Kemp, and Kemp's tough guy persona just makes it memorable/funny even.

Reactions: 2
I wonder which Welsh Castle they will use? Caernarfon and Conwy are right in the middle of busy towns, so possibly Harlech?

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing the fighter with the beard.
Who lobs luggage trolleys at buses?

This basically. If Savile had gone down when alive he’d have made sure that he took half of the establishment with him. Same goes for Cliff. He goes he takes far more powerful people with him.
‘Cause he’s wired for sound 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.