Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tory MP, I would have thought Michael Fallon, but he's no longer an MP, as he stood down last year.
Mark Field? He seems an odious character, imo...

Thanks. Yes I have zero respect for her. I posted about she and bloody Winslet. They are in a position where they could do the very least a decent human could, and not work with rapists but no! Absolute pair of arseholes.
And I bet my bottom dollar Streep warned her actress daughter about him 😠

Reactions: 4
I wonder which Welsh Castle they will use? Caernarfon and Conwy are right in the middle of busy towns, so possibly Harlech?
Read this morning they are going to Ewloe and staying at Llanfair pg (longest place name in Wales) Really can't see anybody wanting to be there in November or they could go in with the intention of being the first out.

It takes an hour to get from Llanfair to Ewloe so can't see that being feesable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ewloe?! There’s barely anything left of that It’s literally a wall! Llanfair PG is also miles away from it.

The Tory MP, I would have thought Michael Fallon, but he's no longer an MP, as he stood down last year.
Mark Field? He seems an odious character, imo...
Mark Field isn't an MP either. He left parliament at the last election.

Ewloe?! There’s barely anything left of that It’s literally a wall! Llanfair PG is also miles away from it.
I looked it up when I read that, maybe they want them to suffer for their money. It is about 55 miles from Llanfair - (I live in that area)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Some of you may not have any interest but she's been mentioned many times here and I would love some individual tea and peooles opinions on her.

Reactions: 1
I looked it up when I read that, maybe they want them to suffer for their money. It is about 55 miles from Llanfair - (I live in that area)
My mother in law lives nearby. I'd better warn her 😄 Do you think they'll have press around there? The roads will be a nightmare!

My mother in law lives nearby. I'd better warn her 😄 Do you think they'll have press around there? The roads will be a nightmare!
Bet they will be staying at Chateau Rhianfa if they are staying Llanfair. 5 star but not quite up to Versace standard in Oz.

Reactions: 4
Bet they will be staying at Chateau Rhianfa if they are staying Llanfair. 5 star but not quite up to Versace standard in Oz.
Tbh, the budget for flying the whole crew, family and friends to Australia etc.. they could build their own fake castle in a suitable spot.

Reactions: 6
Talking of Cliff Richard and the whole ‘it’ll all come out when he dies’ angle has made me think of another one - Kirk Douglas. There were constant rumours about his alleged rape of Natalie Wood and again, lots of people saying it would all come out when he died. He’s been dead six months now and nothing. Either it isn’t true or maybe injunctions have been put in place. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Rubbish husband/celeb in Wales IAC update.
Talk of Jason Manford going in.!
Expect a load of crying around the campfire, talking about his journey, guilt etc, then a load of lucrative bookings when he comes out as a newly minted family friendly comedian, and NOt a sleazy old perv who cheated on his wife more than once and left her with numerous small children.

Reactions: 13
I’d love to know how they are going to pull off the outdoor camping in Wales in November? It’ll be wet and cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of Cliff Richard and the whole ‘it’ll all come out when he dies’ angle has made me think of another one - Kirk Douglas. There were constant rumours about his alleged rape of Natalie Wood and again, lots of people saying it would all come out when he died. He’s been dead six months now and nothing. Either it isn’t true or maybe injunctions have been put in place. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
I think it will be one of those things that will never be proven either way - Lana Wood is the only person who would ever talk about it and it's not even the biggest story about Natalie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.