Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

torontoon

Chatty Member
Talking of people being #cancelled - at the moment, Ellen DeGeneres is getting a lot of heat - I wonder if Madonna would have been similarly dragged over the coals if social media was around during her heyday. She is apparently a Grade A cunt to work for and has pissed a lot of people off over the years.

Talk of Kirstie Allsopp reminds me of a Twitter acquaintance who went after her about this Tweet...(probably discussed elsewhere on Tattle by now)

Oh, Kirsty. So tone-deaf. Loved this response:

• Haha
Reactions: 44

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Jameela Jamil pretends to be a feminist yet all she does is shout at people with eating disorders and constantly shames other women for their choices in life. Also she agrees that anyone who says they’re a woman is a woman. Hope she just fucks off.

Also with all those illnesses she claims she has. If she was a dog she’d be put down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Harvey Weinstein is a predator. Absolutely no time should be spent on any sort of defence of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lizardruler

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

April Ludgate

Any gossip on Katie Piper? For no real reason I dislike her immensely (Alexandra Burke levels of dislike) and would love for the super sweet persona to be proved faux
It's not gossip as such, but I was there when she was attacked. I was working in a beauty supply shop in Golders Green and she lived in a flat that was above the parade on the other side.
We heard this awful loud shrieking and saw her run across the road without looking where she going- she very nearly got run down.
Someone took her into the internet cafe that was next to us. Another woman came in and said she'd been burned and we gave her a spray bottle filled with water to rinse her face. She was screaming and screaming, it was horrendous.
There was a massive mark on the pavement outside for months and it had gone through the paint on someone's bonnet.
She used to come into the shop a lot and was always quite princessy. Not unpleasant as such, but a bit stuck up.
I actually think she seems much nicer now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've never been able to pinpoint how I feel about Aisleyne due to her friendship with Charlie Brooker (she was mentioned in a few of his columns 10 or 12 years ago, an example link here). He seems like he'd not put up with pal of the personality she puts out in the world.

Aisleyne is a good friend of Fifi Geldof (a down to earth person who shuns the media). Fifi is also chums with Chloe Madeley. She actually does not have many showbiz pals.

Aisleyne is a good friend of Fifi Geldof (a down to earth person who shuns the media). Fifi is also chums with Chloe Madeley. She actually does not have many showbiz pals.

Any gossip on Katie Piper? For no real reason I dislike her immensely (Alexandra Burke levels of dislike) and would love for the super sweet persona to be proved faux
I can't believe that anyone would be interested in finding out dirt about Katie Piper, or that anyone would support them. I've rarely read anything more vile. That poor woman has had years of suffering and dozens of surgeries because of what an evil man did to her and you have come on here asking for gossip about her? Absolutely disgusting.

Re: James Blunt. No gossip but just loved this story about Keith Flint.

RIP Keith you were definitely one of the good ones.
Many years ago a work colleague whose son had grown up with Keith described him as the sweetest boy she had ever known, and that he enjoyed nothing better than going off fishing with his friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

thegirlscout

VIP Member
There is another option. Don't take the Oscar. I think these women need to take some responsibility for their actions with weinsgein. I think it's insulting and disrespectful to actual rape victims. U sold ur soul for the role and then regretted it. End of
Or another option is for Harvey Weinstein and others like him not to put pressure on women to have sexual relations.
But ya know...it’s the women’s fault really isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Asshats

AD5DFB52-5494-4862-AC97-D54988EBCBE5.jpeg

This photo here, someone posted it earlier. I thought it was a spoof from the Fast Show or something. It’s actually real. He goes out of the house looking like that. I seriously thought it was a joke pic. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I learned this bit of gossip about a week ago but for some reason I’ve sat on it till now.

I have been told on good authority that when Letitia Dean and Roly the dog were on Eastenders Letitia needed an extra member of Security to protect her from Roly who would take any opportunity to corner her, and hump her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

petitspois

VIP Member
Shane MacGowan supposedly has a 9 inch penis. Heard this from someone who he shagged back in the late 80s.

I'm sure it's many years though since it's been seen.
The size of it in no way makes up for the range of other heinous things going on with Shane’s appearance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I can't think of Daniel O'Donnall without thinking of the Father Ted character Eoin McLove esp when he says "I have no penis"

I love Blunt on twitter too. Hate his music but the guy is so self deprecating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Louis Theroux is truly nothing but a king in my eyes. Whenever I am faced with a situation, I just ask myself “What would Louis Theroux do!?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My pal was guitarist in a band who were support act for James Brown, probably in the 90s. My pal’s band were really good but only usually did small local venues, so this was huge for them. He was doing his set and when he looked to the side of the backstage, James Brown was dancing to their stuff, really going for it and getting down with his big cloak on and doing all his signature moves. My mate was deliriously happy at that.

• Heart
I'm a Celeb -This morning it has changed to Gwrych Castle near Abergele. They have supposedly booked it for 6 weeks according to locals. :) :) :)
I was rather hoping that “I’m a Celeb” would be relocated to Guantanamo Bay this year. They have delightful orange jumpsuits, and I hear the weather in Cuba is lovely in November..
Oh, I nearly forgot!! Then they can fucking leave them there..😬

• Haha