Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard, Alison or both?
Both, but with Alison taking a clear lead.

i was reading an article about her yesterday in which she went on and on about her ‘weight loss journey’. She claimed that she ate too much because of low self-esteem, thus it was not her fault that she was 20 stone. Narcissism at its finest. Yes, her self-esteem was so low that she has been a beady-eyed, sharp-elbowed, cling on at all costs TV presenter for years after leveraging a stint on Big Brother 18 years ago (I think).

Reactions: 18
These Simon Cowell being gay rumours really baffle me. I just don’t get why he would need to hide it and how nothing has come out yet. Although it would explain how he has managed to stay friends with all this ‘ex’s’ and go on holiday together etc it they never even dated

Reactions: 8
These Simon Cowell being gay rumours really baffle me. I just don’t get why he would need to hide it and how nothing has come out yet. Although it would explain how he has managed to stay friends with all this ‘ex’s’ and go on holiday together etc it they never even dated
It is 2020 and it is strange why people do not just come out. However I know someone in the closet who has deeper routed issues that make them keep it a secret.

Reactions: 12
It gets round if you are unprofessional (turning up hungover, not having learnt your lines, etc.) and you don't get cast as much. Apparently he did tours with Gareth Hunt, Trevor Bannister etc. and they hated him as he dreadful to work with.
Re Gareth Hunt.
i had a friend years ago who went to Dulwhich College, his friend was Gareth Hunts son. Apparently the boy was frequently embarrassed by his dad. Hunt would take him out as a teenager, and say to him “see her son? I’ve had her”. Then when he had a baby with someone else, there was a knock at the door. The son opens it and sees his dad G.H. Standing there with a brand new baby “See this? This came out of my bollocks” he said before leaving.

Re Martin Shaw.
My mum worked in a blind and partially sighted school, and often had celeb visitors.
She wasn’t at all impressed by Martin Shaw. He went with one of his numerous wives. Said he just sat there didn’t have much to say.

Even more shocking, how he insisted on closeting others!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel like I need to know more about Daniel O'Donnell. To me he is sexless or so far in the closet hes in Narnia.

Are there really sordid stories about him and orphanages? I dont think I've ever seen anything in N.I about it (like any gossip sites/fb sites etc)
He gives me the utter creeps there is something incredibly sinister about him, does he still do his yearly tea party in the garden ?

Reactions: 4
He gives me the utter creeps there is something incredibly sinister about him, does he still do his yearly tea party in the garden ?
I'm not sure if he still does them but I'm sure theres plenty of oul biddies who would go. I was so shocked when I heard he'd got married! But yes, he is a bit creepy!!

Reactions: 2
There's an article about Samantha Morton in today's DM. Does anyone else recall the Popbitch stories about her allegedly soiling her costumes deliberately? I've disliked her ever since, ditto Helen McClory refusing to wear underwear beneath her RSC costumes and the poor wardrobe staff having to scrub the offending gussets?

*McCrory*

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There's an article about Samantha Morton in today's DM. Does anyone else recall the Popbitch stories about her allegedly soiling her costumes deliberately? I've disliked her ever since, ditto Helen McClory refusing to wear underwear beneath her RSC costumes and the poor wardrobe staff having to scrub the offending gussets?

*McCrory*
I read somewhere that samantha Morton is a horrible person and her behaviour has reduced grown men to tears

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently, the reason Jameela Jamil hasn’t had any more work in Hollywood, is because her Munchausen’s has made her uninsurable.

She is so prone to claiming illness and injuries that no one will insure productions with her in the cast.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently, the reason Jameela Jamil hasn’t had any more work in Hollywood, is because her Munchausen’s has made her uninsurable.

She is so prone to claiming illness and injuries that no one will insure productions with her in the cast.
I misread uninsurable as 'unsufferable' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

That doesnt surprise me. I suppose it could also be because shes insufferable too. I bet lots of actors are insufferable but the money they make makes them indispensable. Not so much JJ!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's horrible, isn't he? My mother can't stand him since she saw him being interviewed years ago on some chat show with a lot of old people (his market) and she said he was giving the nasty side eye and looked like he'd rather be anywhere else but there, the ungrateful, rude tit. 🤨

Reactions: 6
Who remembers this classic clip? (Last one) 😂😂😂
I love Alan partridge so funny

Jerry that book looks amazing, and I’m pretty sure I could have easily written a chapter on Frankie Goes To Hollywood (Mainly Mark O’Toole) who was my boyfriend when I was 14, and he was 19...Ahh those were the days, and how gorgeous was he??
Sigh...💕

I’ve always thought it a bit weird, that whenever SC used to break up with someone, he always seemed to pay them off...
And, what’s the deal with Sinitta? Don’t see much of her anymore, but she always used to do interviews “On his behalf” for years!! And, she didn’t seem to have a job, but lived in a beautiful home, and nothing seemed to add up to how she could afford to live like this (especially with her 2 kids). As her husband walked out on her and the kids. So, looks like SC was paying Sinitta for her “Loyalty”....But I bet he wasn’t happy when Sinitta went bleeping nuclear over Lauren Silverman’s pregnancy...🤔
I used to kiss a poster of Mark O Toole. Ohhh you lucky witch haha XXX good to see you back . Your our leader . Most of the thread s been about people I don't know. Good to be back. Oh I mean with the Gary Glitter song check . Una Stubbs tit dildos all round haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Jameela Jamil pretends to be a feminist yet all she does is shout at people with eating disorders and constantly shames other women for their choices in life. Also she agrees that anyone who says they’re a woman is a woman. Hope she just fucks off.

Also with all those illnesses she claims she has. If she was a dog she’d be put down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.