Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My smugness at being promoted from cremation adverts to luxurious beds was premature. I’m now getting ones for the bleeping moonies!
The jokes on them, I’m very sceptical and not worth love bombing as the algorithm has worked out I’m liable to croak at any minute.

What are you lot getting?
Shein ads. Joke's on them. I'm too chubby to fit into clothes made for 13 year old figures.

Rubbish goss alert: An old boss used to play golf with Jeremy Beadle and had him be the Christmas party "event". Trouble was, 50 odd drunken young ladies didn't want to listen to his after dinner speech and so he gracefully gave up when one of the girls grabbed the mic and I announced she was going to do a strip tease.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking of "Blunt". Any Goss on James Blunt? I used to loathe him, only (unfairly) for the fact that his music is so bloody boring.

But since I started following him on Twitter a couple of years back, I absolutely rate the bloke. His sense of humour is total gold. A very funny man and happy to take the piss out if himself and his mm music's reputation.

I hope he's lovely IRL.

Holiday apartments. If only!

EDIT: The minute I posted this reply to you. I too got funeral adverts. I only turned 43 last month FFS!

No tea but I love his responses on twitter! The sense of humour, the posh boy voice...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Talking of "Blunt". Any Goss on James Blunt? I used to loathe him, only (unfairly) for the fact that his music is so bloody boring.
I suppose it depends on whether you mind that he's a vocal Brexiteer - he said no lives would be changed by it, which is rather rose tinted no matter where you stand on the issue!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I suppose it depends on whether you mind that he's a vocal Brexiteer - he said no lives would be changed by it, which is rather rose tinted no matter where you stand on the issue!
Or rather pessimistic...

Reactions: 2
James Blunt is brilliant on Twitter although I’ve no idea on his politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is more like it - from popbitch

An incomplete list of stars who serenade while shagging (during, or very shortly after): James Blunt; one of Jess Glynne's band. Have anyone else to add?​

Of course, we really need to know if he sings his own songs - a la the Mick Hucknall school of seduction

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's as queer as a bottle of crisps. I know, what a shock.

I've heard unsavoury things about him and the orphanages he's involved with. I think I'll leave it at that.
He’s like a sick x rated version of a tribute act, to Cliff Richard.

Reactions: 1
I've heard the rumours (he's married to another singer called Majella, isn't he? Not that being in a hetero marriage is exactly proof) and that apparently he's chummy with Cliff.

No idea about any more sinister whisperings about him, though.
He was also friends of Jimmy Saville,I think he was also connected to the jersey home business.

• Wow
I can't think of Daniel O'Donnall without thinking of the Father Ted character Eoin McLove esp when he says "I have no penis"

I love Blunt on twitter too. Hate his music but the guy is so self deprecating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Spectator magazine is saying Kirstie Alsop should be looked at by the government as an influential person.

• Wow
  • Haha
[QUOTE="HHH_7, post: 2036632, membe

Konnie Huq... dunno why she is just an odd one to me
[/QUOTE]

Don't know about sexless, but do you remember her excruciating stint on extra factor? I'm blushing just thinking about it 😳How the hell do these people get jobs on TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
konnie huq is married to charlie brooker, so she is therefore totally amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No tea but I love his responses on twitter! The sense of humour, the posh boy voice...
I just cannot stand his voice, I don't particularly like Russell Brand but he does a very funny impression of Blunt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any tea on guy martin, just wondering because you guys have killed my Chris Pratt fantasy now I know he’s not nice to animals....next on the list is guy.....I could listen to him talk all day 😅😅

• Heart
Any gossip on Dominic West? He is the ultimate dilf. I'd love a go on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.