Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another option. Don't take the Oscar. I think these women need to take some responsibility for their actions with weinsgein. I think it's insulting and disrespectful to actual rape victims. U sold ur soul for the role and then regretted it. End of
Or another option is for Harvey Weinstein and others like him not to put pressure on women to have sexual relations.
But ya know...it’s the women’s fault really isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Remember Weinstein’s fournier’s gangrene? Don’t google it if you’re eating breakfast, or even at all if you have a weak stomach. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
From what I've heard about Jennifer Lawrence anyway was that she was doing a great job of making herself very unpopular by sleeping with various attached men in Hollywood in a misguided attempt at gaining popularity

Reactions: 11
Any goss on Stephen Mulhern? He gives me schofe vibes
me too. My friend met him when they queued for an autograph for her daughter and said he was lovely. I saw him in Bristol airport last summer and he had a lot of make up on. Hot goss this I know.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a lighter note, my only claim to fame is Paul Raymond's brother was a close family friend, I didn't know the connection at the time.

In light of my above posts maybe this is not the right time to post this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any goss on Stephen Mulhern? He gives me schofe vibes
He was mentioned in previous posts.
Mostly all good things altho 1 person said he was made his way round every single woman in the butlins camps (which I found hard to believe) someone then came back to say he most certainly did not make his way around the women but the men!
Apart from that I dont think much else has been said about him

Reactions: 7
Harvey Weinstein is a predator. Absolutely no time should be spent on any sort of defence of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m surprised not one of these poor women taking into consideration most of the assaults took place in America didn’t have a pistol in her purse.

Reactions: 2
I read earlier in Daily Express (I think) that Kate Middleton may be having another baby. Well done to the tattler that posted that tea weeks ago. Sorry I can't remember who posted it, it was a while ago.

(y)(y)(y)
I don't remember seeing the tea ! i love all the royal gossip :):mad:

Reactions: 3
The DM comments section at the height of the Weinstein scandal was - interesting - to say the least.

Many men seemed to have that tunnel-visioned, simplistic mindset that many women in Hollywood are mercenary and don't care about the casting couch, even, that it was a transaction that was to be expected (in old Hollywood, Joan Crawford's climb to the top was full of such tawdry tales - if you believe what you read). Or even that some "regretted" sleeping with Weinstein and then changed their minds to make them look like a victim rather than a consenting partner, because they felt guilt or shame, or feared for their public image.

I don't doubt this happens, but I bet this is uncommon. Concentrating on this aspect diminishes the pain, frustration and hurt these women have gone through - who did they have to complain to? How could they ressurect their career after angering an influential, evil man? Some rising starlets' careers seemed to fade out after they crossed him, (funny that), and how heartbreaking it must be to be stonewalled after years of hard work trying to build your profile.

I wonder what to make of Jennifer Lawrence, you hear some not-very-nice stories about her as a person, in general. I do know that her property was reported as selling for many millions less than the asking price, recently - according to the DM, anyway, yesterday.

What we can say with absolute certainty is, rape and manipulation is about power, and Mr Weinstein is the one who abused that power and got away with it for a long time. Harvey also had associates who collaborated in his sleazy "meetings", or who had suspicions but turned a blind eye, who should also be accountable. It's been an open secret in Hollywood for years! (Remember that Courtney Love quote?).

Bet there are other similar ratbags who are (I hope) quivering in their boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is there a thread for this Weinerstein somewhere? Can we get back to a bit of light salacious juicy celeb gossip please.

staff edit.
Some comments have been removed as the thread was going off track and attacks on other members is not allowed,

let’s move on, ignore users you disagree with, or hit report if comments need to be reviewed by admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17
Jennifer Lawrence has denied having any sexual contact with him, willingly or unwillingly and he was found to be lying in court. He bragged that sleeping with him is why she was so successful while trying to coerce another actress into bed.
Turns out she won that Oscar and was the highest paid actress Two years in a row because she's talented, not because Weinsteins a bucket of creepy with powerful connections and a penis.
Bit ashamed of how quickly I was willing to believe that he must have had a hand in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi all, if you're putting something triggering please do make use of the spoiler tags as lots are here just for the light hearted gossip, thanks :)

Reactions: 18
Anyone got any tea on Alex Jones? I'm not a fan of the One Show anyway but she's a terrible presenter with all the empathy of a cactus. I suspect she's also thick as mince.
Have an old mate who did some recurrent One show stuff. She is nice but dim. Matt baker apparently awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.