Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Ive had a rant on here about her!! I really dislike her. She bangs on about never having time off from her kids yet she is always on breaks with the Real Housewives of Cheshire and is filmed loads of times at dinner parties without them. When real people say they dont get a break they mean they dont get a break. Lying attention seeking bint.
But don’t forget she always manages to fit in a 60 second shot of her crying because she feels guilty about being away from them even though she never gets time away from them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Vernon Kaye will be unmasked as a wanker on I’m A Celeb. We are watching old Family Fortunes episodes are lunchtime at the moment in our house and like Michael Barrymore he always picks on one person and humiliated them for the whole show. In the episode we watched yesterday he felt up the arse of a guy who had answered a question wrong! The guy pulled away looking shocked and the audience were laughing at him!
Ive never understood what Tess Daly saw in him, and then why she stayed with him?

Reactions: 14
Not that juicy but my parents saw Angelica at the airport filming and said how lovely she was talking to everyone and someone gave her a chip and made her day 😂
I used to live around the corner from them and they always seemed absolutely lovely when out doing ‘normal people’ stuff.

Reactions: 10
In regards to Mrs McGuinness, Paddy gives a bit more an insight into reality. He definitely takes them out alone, he regularly posts about his mother in law being there cooking for them or helping with the kids. All the kids are either in school or nursery at some point during the week. So the bullshit about never having a spare minute is exactly that. She gets a lot of help. In lockdown they had someone doing their shopping for them. And at the 1st moment she had her mum round to help out eg cook for them.

Reactions: 19
My mum used to work somewhere Angellica Bell's grandad was. She came to visit once and my mum said she was lovely. The grandad said she had a tough time working her way up the beeb, ie being made a tea lady, told to clean toilets etc. Not sure how much of it is true, but he had no need to lie.

He also said in those emails that Katherine Jenkins OBE was a “bleeping joke” And she was a coke head lol

Oh dear god no! How will he be able to sext people he‘s not married to from the “jungle”?
Didn’t David Beckham also call Katherine Jenkins “A bleeping bleep”?? (Although he’s not wrong) !! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
In regards to Mrs McGuinness, Paddy gives a bit more an insight into reality. He definitely takes them out alone, he regularly posts about his mother in law being there cooking for them or helping with the kids. All the kids are either in school or nursery at some point during the week. So the bullshit about never having a spare minute is exactly that. She gets a lot of help. In lockdown they had someone doing their shopping for them. And at the 1st moment she had her mum round to help out eg cook for them.
I feel alot of 'celebs' seem to do that, play yhe dotting mother card.. they never get a minutes piece, they are always cleaning up or runninh after their kids. But then you know fine well they have help ie a nanny or a cook or a cleaner, so quite clearly don't have a clue what it's really like to take a p with an audience 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 15
I feel alot of 'celebs' seem to do that, play yhe dotting mother card.. they never get a minutes piece, they are always cleaning up or runninh after their kids. But then you know fine well they have help ie a nanny or a cook or a cleaner, so quite clearly don't have a clue what it's really like to take a p with an audience 🤦‍♀️🤣
Bit like Holly Willoughby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have any tea to spill on James Martin ?? He seems a grounded type of chap, With a love of sports cars

Reactions: 4
Bit like Holly Willoughby
Also the Duchess of Cambridge 'I'm always having to get the kids food' Really Kate? Dont you have a cook? And a nanny? I'm sure you're not constantly making peanut butter sandwiches!
But yes I agree about celeb mums. Everyone knows they have help. Hell if I had the money, I'd have a cook and cleaner in every day so why pretend? They think it makes them seem more 'relatable' when really it makes them seem even more out of touch! Most people arent stupid or gullible enough to believe them ( I hope!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That Walliams video we were talking about the other day has made the main press.

Same site says Maxwell got married in secret and won’t let on who the “lucky” person is.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Was it true that AJ Pritchard and Karim did have an affair on Stricly last year.
😄 Yes new one for me too.. I don't think so, Karim had a long term girlfriend who left him during the show after his sexting was revealed..

AJ is gay?? I used to think so but then after seeing Saffron so obsessed with him and him with his "gf" I thought otherwise but who knows?

Still can't believe he left Strictly to be the new Ant and Dec 😂😂 with Curtis ffs its hilarious, are they deluded.

• Haha
Does anyone have any tea to spill on James Martin ?? He seems a grounded type of chap, With a love of sports cars
He said he gave up his chance of a family for his career, but loads of chefs have families. Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay have been having a willy waving contest to outdo each other on the kid front for years! I think it's a Jennifer Aniston situation in that he didnt want a family but thinks its socially unacceptable to say so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
😄 Yes new one for me too.. I don't think so, Karim had a long term girlfriend who left him during the show after his sexting was revealed..

AJ is gay?? I used to think so but then after seeing Saffron so obsessed with him and him with his "gf" I thought otherwise but who knows?

Still can't believe he left Strictly to be the new Ant and Dec 😂😂 with Curtis ffs its hilarious, are they deluded.
Completely delusional. Curtis thinks he’s the bigger “star”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think he's bi

Reactions: 1
Any gossip on previous CBBC presenters e.g. Angellica Bell, Michael Underwood, Barney Harwood?
No gossip but I had the biggest crush on Barney when I was about 11🤣

Angelica and Michael were my childhood also and I was so happy when I found out fairly recently it they were married. Seem like a good match from my untrained eye.
Oh my goodness, I saw that play! Sexual Perversity in Chicago, with Minnie Driver as well. They were all very good.

If we’re on children’s TV presenters does anyone remember a couple of years ago Katy from
CBeebies left? Apparently she moved to Australia with her son to be with her Australian husband, but found out almost immediately that he’d been unfaithful so flew straight back. Then the husband tried to accuse her of kidnapping her son! I don’t think he got very far with it but I really felt for her after that.
Is that the one who did shows like ‘I can cook’? Always liked her.

Anyone remember Otis on cbbc? He presented a show called Shortchange which I was obsessed with. Last I saw he was on the Gadget Show. What about Dick & Dom any tea on that pair? Actually prefer them to ant & Dec even though their humour is way more immature.

Reactions: 11
All these different names mentioned makes it really obvious how little talent there is on TV - why do we always have to have Phil and Holly, Ant and Dec etc? there are loads of good presenters out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to get a lot of my gossip from blind gossip but they’ve blocked me now! The cheek of it, how rude. Any other recommendations for me please?
I will of course come here first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.