Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Beckham did a lot of charity work, including work with Prince William, but got passed over many times for a knighthood.

He was alleged to have branded the honours committee “unappreciative c***s” because of this.
That sealed his fate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I once heard that whilst Rupert Murdoch likes the Queen, he hates the Royals as an institution and is a republican and when she dies he plans to throw everything including the kitchen sink at them. There is so much dirt that’s never been reported on, including Philips affairs.

Of course Murdoch is getting on himself so this all depends on his outliving the Queen!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
David Beckham did a lot of charity work, including work with Prince William, but got passed over many times for a knighthood.

He was alleged to have branded the honours committee “unappreciative c***s” because of this.
I think he got overlooked as his tax isn’t all above board...anyone able to confirm?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he got overlooked as his tax isn’t all above board...anyone able to confirm?
I think that is basically what has been said. Hes been blocked by hmrc because he takes part in tax avoidance schemes. Dont know how Philip Green got and keeps his knighthood if thats the criteria but there you go. Its galling when people who grew up in ' ordinary' households and can now easily pay their tax try and avoid it.How do he and Lewis Hamilton for example think their education was paid for? Let alone how their bins and roads get paid for?

I was reading an article about Lisa Marie Presleys son, the one who sadly killed himself. Apparently Michael Jackson offered his father $1m to adopt him and his sister. The dad refused it and the kids were kept away from him for the time Lisa Marie was married to him. I wonder if the dad had suspicions. Obviously what parent would take money for their children but he ( or both of them) must have had a reason to keep them away from someone who was their stepfather and their mothers husband.

Young TV presenter - i didnt know him before SCD
He is on cbbc. My kids love him. Its why they watched Strictly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He always tried to be very upbeat and very “Chandler” but you could see it was all a front. He was happiest sitting in the corner quietly chatting, going unnoticed.

He had an apartment across from The Ritz. I believe he was doing a play with Hank Azaria, who we also spent a bit of time with. He was nice. Loved that I had a Scottish accent and spent the evening being “groundskeeper Willie” while we chatted. Haha
Oh my goodness, I saw that play! Sexual Perversity in Chicago, with Minnie Driver as well. They were all very good.

If we’re on children’s TV presenters does anyone remember a couple of years ago Katy from
CBeebies left? Apparently she moved to Australia with her son to be with her Australian husband, but found out almost immediately that he’d been unfaithful so flew straight back. Then the husband tried to accuse her of kidnapping her son! I don’t think he got very far with it but I really felt for her after that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought the d notice was about The Queens affairs? I heard her had an affair with Joanna Lumley. If shes his daughter, how old is she? He must have been in his 30's when she was born. He wasnt that long married.
He have been 24 - she is 74 now.

Joanna and Charles would make more sense - similar interests.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Michael Underwood and Alan Carr were at school together I think. Michael’s a teacher now

Reactions: 8
That sealed his fate. 😂
He also said in those emails that Katherine Jenkins OBE was a “bleeping joke” And she was a coke head lol

Vernon Kay trousers quarter of a million for Im a celeb.
Oh dear god no! How will he be able to sext people he‘s not married to from the “jungle”?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Vernon Kaye will be unmasked as a wanker on I’m A Celeb. We are watching old Family Fortunes episodes are lunchtime at the moment in our house and like Michael Barrymore he always picks on one person and humiliated them for the whole show. In the episode we watched yesterday he felt up the arse of a guy who had answered a question wrong! The guy pulled away looking shocked and the audience were laughing at him!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.