Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
What do you expect from a lady in waiting?
She was well known for putting her ash into people's hands. Is that kind?
Famously rude. If she didn't like a course, it had to be cleared., regardless if the others were enjoying it.
I have dealt with her.
Well that puts a different spin on things. And yes thinking about it she would say nice things about her. The mustique part of the book is very murky.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sounds like one of mine.
I remember reading it, one of the funniest posts I’ve seen 😂😂😂

Speaking of these guys... surely someone much have something juicy on them. I heard Ant always held parties and was very generous with his wares, then he ended up in rehab and loads of his party people were no longer around. All this at the same time as splitting from his wife. What happened there? Was Dec involved in this lifestyle? Why is there not much tea out there about this or have I missed it all? I have to say too, I like them both 🤪
I’m sure there was an Ant n Dec thread somewhere 😜

Reactions: 3

boringbsh

Does anyone have any tea on Armie Hammer? Saw on Twitter he was playing away while married and apparently the now ex wife is a Trump supporter and they didn’t see eye to eye on BLM...
Anyway, he’s delicious. Thanks x

Reactions: 2

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
My partner and I are currently watching Star Trek: Voyager on Netflix. It’s actually quite a good watch! Anyone know any tea on the cast? I know Kate Mulgrew, who plays Captain Janeway is pro life but that’s all I got.

Too Much

VIP Member
Hi - first post! *waves*

Used to live in Ealing quite near Dom from Dick and Dom.

One Sunday we were in our brunch place (where we often used to see Tomasz Schafernacker with an array of hot companions) and Dom was in there with 2 kids who were going to be on the show to meet them. He was lovely with them but noticeably pissed off. About half an hour later Dick turns up visibly still off his tits in dirty clothes barely able to sit still or focus.

Poor Dom was working his arse off to be kind and entertaining but Dick was a MESS.
Love this.

Worked in Ealing until recently and was wondering if you'd share the brunch spot!

Oh god this just reminded me of the story about how a prankster called a Poundland store and convinced the staff to close the store with two customers in and made them do all kinds of silly things for hours! Sorry absolutely not celebrity related but just a story that comes back to me every now and then and honestly makes me feel all the emotions 😂 good and bad. Those poor (stupid) people 😂

Edit - just checked and it was Pound World...so ignore me 😂

I hadn't heard this before but it has made me laugh out loud

Last edited:

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I’m embarrassed to even post this ....I once seen Tina Malone (Shameless)....in Poundland 😂. She was there as the hired celeb to open up the new store and everyone was just walking past her not taking any notice whatsoever. Bet you’re all well jel 😂
Im sure I would be if I’d ever watched it but as I havent, Im not 😂

• Haha

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Sorry who are you talking about here?
Nick Knowles.

My husband took part in a DIY SOS and he was the total opposite in our experience. On site every day, chatting to everyone, posing for photos when I brought our kids down etc. DH said to him I bet you get sick of being asked for photos all the time. He said how can I, these people are the reason we are all in a job and on tv. If I don’t take the time for them, theyll stop watching.
Ok he doesn’t get actively involved but he’s not got the skills and he admits that. On the last night they had a do in a local pub. My husband noticed he made sure he spoke to every single person to thank them.
I love that show so its nice to hear a polar opposite of my friends experience. She was so disappointed so maybe he was having an off day. 🤷‍♀️ Having said that the crew did an amazing job and his attitude did not detract from the whole day.

Last edited:

seaborgium

After seeing Paul Hollywood's ex on the sidebar again, this time with her mother - who gives off huge "people think we're sisters!" vibes - I'm trying to find out who she's repped by and which other clients they have, because there must be some deals at play here to get so much coverage. So far she was managed by Broad International but for some reason I can't see a client list on their website.

Hmm

So update - she's now signed to a new agency, seems Broad only lasted a few months.

Sounds like a strong candidate for 'I'm a Celebrity' goes ahead as the article says she "wants to boost her fame and next biggest reality TV star." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, this was really worrying. When I visited the Anne Frank Museum they said they have to constantly battle people who deny her existence, the truth of the diary, the holocaust etc etc. AntiSemitism and other hate crimes are on the rise and to see them post it really alarmed me.
I remember a few years ago they finally put her father as a co-author. https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/anne-frank-foundation-declares-father-co-wrote-diaries/ As he did edit and sensor it apparently: https://www.historyextra.com/period...dden-pages-father-otto-what-she-really-wrote/ - which led some to question how much was actually his work.

Norbs

VIP Member
Oh I thought Brian Belo was a dickhead and was playing a game by pretending not to know who Shakespeare was. He was a huge fan of the show and would’ve known acting dumb would get him noticed.
I hope so, because if not it was all very distasteful ‘let’s ridicule the thick person’. I found it very uncomfortable.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
About Phillip and Joanna Lumley? I doubt it. There is some kind of D notice (or whatever it’s called now) that’s in place for a very long time after he croaks..😉
I thought the d notice was about The Queens affairs? I heard her had an affair with Joanna Lumley. If shes his daughter, how old is she? He must have been in his 30's when she was born. He wasnt that long married.

• Wow

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Yes, I know "she has her own thread" but on the Amanda Holden one they're saying @sweetviolettes on Twitter has some some shocking revelations about her. Not seeing anything so far, think I'm going to have to make another coffee! Kudos to Alliealoop.

Twitter page here: https://twitter.com/sweetviolettes?lang=en
(4/5/20 is mentioned, so maybe that's the date to search from).

Me, I can't frigging stand AH. I can accept she's gorgeous and all that but I get really bitchy, mean girl vibes from her.
Maybe I should press the False Alarm button because it looks to me as though Tweets have been deleted since they were posted - because I can only see two that could refer to Amanda. So far.

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
No gossip but I had the biggest crush on Barney when I was about 11🤣

Angelica and Michael were my childhood also and I was so happy when I found out fairly recently it they were married. Seem like a good match from my untrained eye.

Is that the one who did shows like ‘I can cook’? Always liked her.

Anyone remember Otis on cbbc? He presented a show called Shortchange which I was obsessed with. Last I saw he was on the Gadget Show. What about Dick & Dom any tea on that pair? Actually prefer them to ant & Dec even though their humour is way more immature.
Otis is still on the Gadget Show he’s got a young daughter now.

I met him at Edinburgh Fringe in 2007 and he was lovely. Maybe he just doesn’t like kids 😂
He was a drama teacher too.
I know someone who knows him really well , but havnt probed him yet for info.

OT, but how the hell did he manage to pull her?! I’ve always wondered that😂
Our company did an event for R.S someone told me he was a pig.

Haha I saw him there too with his kid.
Let's hope it was his kid and not his latest gf.

Hi,new member
Hello
You'll like it here.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
No tea but I inadvertently was rude to him once 🥴 it was at the Good Food Show and a friend and I were in the bookshop area, his newest book at the time had a big display and I quipped something along the lines of “I don’t know when that photo was taken, at least a few stone ago” as we sniggered away, then looked up and he was standing a few feet away looking at us 😏😬 I’ve heard he’s not very pleasant but I wouldn’t be if 2 (overweight hence being at Good Food) girls were calling me fat so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well to be fair to him he knows he carries extra timber, and any rule of losing weight I quote “there is only you that puts the food in your mouth” 😛😛😛. I know his decision to leave Saturday kitchen was due to Dominic De Sousa, dying on stage in front of him, in Dubai in 2015.... he seems to be heavier towards the end of his cookery show.... and has given up the waistcoats 😂😂😂😂