Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
😄 Yes new one for me too.. I don't think so, Karim had a long term girlfriend who left him during the show after his sexting was revealed..

AJ is gay?? I used to think so but then after seeing Saffron so obsessed with him and him with his "gf" I thought otherwise but who knows?

Still can't believe he left Strictly to be the new Ant and Dec 😂😂 with Curtis ffs its hilarious, are they deluded.
I think he's bi

Reactions: 1
Imagine his face if I had sneaked into to that castle and stood up when the vicar said “Is there anyone here who knows why these 2 should not be married”...... And I jumped up and shouted “Oi Guy, remember ME?”.....HaHaHaHa. I think Madonna would have thrown me in the moat !!
Or sang "It should have been me"

• Haha

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
How do you mean it has ‘blood on it’s hands’?

What the hell?! There was a blind on Anne Frank?! What did it say, I can’t see it?
constantly posts blind reveals about celebs who are on the edge and expected to die any minute in an almost gleeful way. Profits directly from this with the Patreon. Also look up what happened with the Longtime site contributors known as the Himmms.

• Sad

Restless Native

VIP Member
Interesting how they got together

Had no idea she was married before

I used to know Richard Madden as we used to go to the same drama school and I really couldn't disagree more with the posts on the other thread about him being a diva - unless he's changed massively, he was honestly such a lovely guy, I've known him since he was about 12. Humble and kind and a great laugh. A very chubby wee boy, certainly nobody could have known he was going to turn out to be so good looking (a lot of his looks is clearly down to hard graft!). Unsure if he's gay, he was never out when he was younger but sure he might be

Edited to add: I think he was also quite bullied because he wasn't alpha male and he was from a fairly bad area where only bad kids were popular. Also he was on a TV show with Toya Wilcox on BBC 1 called Barmy Aunt Boomerang as a character called Sebby and I think that was quite tough on him as it was quite cringe - very little evidence on the internet of that existing!
Hes also in a film called Complicity as a wee boy. He plays one of the characters in a flash back scene. Keelby Hawes is also in it

Last edited:

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I don't think Victoria has looked happy or relaxed in decades. At least she has her children I suppose.

I didn't pay that much attention to David until I read his comments regarding a knighthood and went right off him. Just yuk.
What did he say?

Reverend

VIP Member
Kelly Emberg (Rod Stewart’s Ex) was beautiful when she was younger, and her daughter Ruby, is meant to be a really talented musician. I think she actually supported Rod on his last tour. As for poor Bella, doesn’t seem like many people knew she’d died, and if her cause of death was alcohol poisoning, she must have been a secret alcoholic. But, it’s still very sad as she wasn’t really that old was she?
At her Coroners inquest, her GP said there was nothing in her medical notes to suggest she was a heavy drinker, and police found no evidence of chronic alcohol misuse. She was three times over the drink drive limit.....

• Sad