Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I've fancied the late John Binden for years!
@ thejoancollinsfanclub, you're surely far too young to know him personally, but if you've by any chance some tea to spill I'd love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sjc_80

This relationship is going to be 'interesting' 😁🙄

And can someone tell me why I am showing as 'new member ' again when I was up to 'member level. Lol. Its not important, just wondered why 😀
You're showing as member level now!

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
What was the story behind Janes Martin leaving the bbc again? I'm sure he was expecting a big job or something but never got it

• Wow

Missmopps

VIP Member
I remember her sisters shop, the clothes were fucking awful - this was when Victoria had really short hair, and used to dress like Wilma Flintsone, so it was all leather skirts and dresses made by Edward Scissorhands, (and really expensive as well)

There was another local boutique that I used to go in, and one day, Victoria’s sister came in, and because it was a tiny shop, and only had 2 changing rooms (I was in one) and hubby was waiting outside, Victoria’s sister decided to try a top on in the middle of this shop, and hubby got an eyeful of her saggy tits, cos she wasn’t wearing a bra !! Cheeky fucking cow !! (And she had really awful skin) 😉

I absolutely adore Joanna Lumley as well. But, does anyone remember those rumours that she was the “secret” daughter of Prince Phillip?? 😳
Ooh tell me more!

• Haha

Reverend

VIP Member
Why didn't they just kill her off, for the final series then, it has been done before.
She wouldn;t do another series full stop. It was all ready to go, and she turned round apparently, and said I'm not doing it. The BBC decided it wasn't worth doing the series without her, and the writer reused the scripts for other things.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
yep a quick look at their twitter feed and they’re still going on about her.

Is that the one with Dallas and Al? That’s my absolute favourite, I devoured them all when I was younger.
Jackie Collins once replied to me on Twitter to ask who I thought Charlie Dollar was based on. I genuinely squealed.
Yes, the very one! It's her best. And what a claim to fame - I hope you kept that tweet!

• Heart

itsnotmyfaulthonest

I hope she’ll be happy, but I’m not sorry she didn’t have a very expensive wedding presumably to be paid for by us. Especially considering the state the country is in at the moment.

Maybe she doesn’t even feel short-changed? I don’t think I would particularly. But then I had the smallest simplest wedding my wife would allow :D
No, I totally get the expense of the day is not something to be encouraged. Hopefully she’ll be happy with the situation regardless