Amanda Holden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a twitter account of someone who used to work on X Factor who really lays into her. Some of the things she has implied about her are really shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s there. You need to look at the older stuff. Some of it is quite amazing. Not sure I can repeat it here.

4/5/20

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand Amanda Holden , the way she acted on blind date and the way she was vile to Susan Boyle and looked at her like she was tit on her shoe when she first walked on the stage tell me everything about her true character .

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Amanda Holden , the way she acted on blind date and the way she was vile to Susan Boyle and looked at her like she was tit on her shoe when she first walked on the stage tell me everything about her true character .
How did she act on Blind Date?

I’ve noticed that AH has had heaps of positive press throughout lockdown esp in the papers owned by same company that own ITV. I mean obviously they are going to put ITV ‘talent’ in a positive light but the coverage she’s had is unusually good. She’s been pumping out content like nobody’s business and it all appears in the papers in the same tone that she’s presented it on insta or whatever. She defo has the dirt on someone. No prizes for guessing who.

Also, on a side note, it was such a dog act a few years ago when she let her husband take the blame for likening their daughter to Julia Roberts I’m pretty woman.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s a gorgeous looking woman and when she was younger she was so pretty in that comedy she was in called The Grimleys but she used Les as a stepping stone and even her character in Cutting It was extremely unlikeable. There’s something really catty about her and not pretty on the inside. I’ll put Samantha Janus in the same category too.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s a gorgeous looking woman and when she was younger she was so pretty in that comedy she was in called The Grimleys but she used Les as a stepping stone and even her character in Cutting It was extremely unlikeable. There’s something really catty about her and not pretty on the inside. I’ll put Samantha Janus in the same category too.
i loved the grimleys, I literally said “I’m GordonGrimley”In his accent in my head as I read your post! But yeah she was stunning in that

Reactions: 3
It's interesting you say that because I'd always put Sam Jan in that kind of category too but I read something last year that made me think otherwise. An interview - one of those question and answer ones - and I thought she sounded lovely. Totally changed my opinion of her.

Reactions: 2