Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjc_80

Allegations of abuse and sexual assaults going back years . But local theatre groups are rife for that I knew of a guy sent indecent images of himself to a 15 year old lad the police got involved the family. Somehow it all got buried . The theatre group wouldn't get rid of him because they're wasn't many male leads and he's doing kids parties etc etc and pantos .
Plus another group where the guy couldn't make it in because he was involved in an internet sting .
And a local celeb who shall we say one friend of mine called the local Jimmy saville. They know a lot of low friend s in high places

Ohh I need a new pint pot 😂

I loved that one xxx
I hope it's not the one with the Trumpet?

I love that little theatre with a big heart

Reactions: 2

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Been watching Friends since lockdown as I never religously watched it when it was on. Then my kids ( 8 years) apart have both watched and I still was shocked episodes I had never seen. So in 3.5 months I have watched 10 years! Matthew Perry is my BIG crush! And apparently just like his character.
Yes! My son and I have just watched it from the beginning as well.

ceebs233

I was invited to an aftershow party at a hotel. Snoop had been touring with The Game and 50 Cent. After the concert, several minibuses were filled with young girls who they had handpicked from the crowds. The girls were anywhere between mid-teens to early twenties. The party was primarily in the hotel bar - huge entourage, lots of dancers and management etc We were invited to a private party in the uncles room. This was a man in his 70’s. He was working his way around the room, rubbing his hands over girls breast and into their trousers. Two young girls expressed their concern to me and said they hadn’t realised what they were coming to the hotel for. They had only agreed to go back as they had been starstruck. Now they were scared. One was 16 and her friend a little older. I took them back down to ththe lobby and stayed with them until someone came and picked them up.

I have to admit, I was a bit shocked myself, despite being older. It was all so blatant. I’m no naive wallflower - I know what goes on behind the scenes - but these sleazy old men and their wandering hands just took the biscuit. It was repugnant.

Later that evening, I got chatting with a dancer at the bar. Apparently this was a common occurrence- typical groupie stuff. Young girls wanting to party with celebs and willing to be as sexual as possible to be able to do so. The dancers absolutely loathed what was going on and distanced themselves as much as they could.

He told me there was a young girl in Snoops room. He pointed out her boyfriend sat in the Lobby - the guy sat for three hours Waiting on her. I know this as I saw her emerge as I was waiting on my taxi to get home and the poor bloke was still there, utterly furious. They had a blazing row in the street about it. I doubt they lasted the journey home!

I also got taking with one of the management team for The Game. The loveliest man. He was the only one in the room (other than thedancers) who had no intention of taking advantage of vulnerable young women.
He let slip a bit of gossip about The Fugees (he also managed Lauryn Hill). Apparently she and Wycliffe had an affair and it all went a bit pear-shaped and got nasty, so the band split.
I always wonder how these things go down - how did your invitation come about exactly?

ceebs233

When I was 15 I went to a Nine Inch Nails gig with my Dad (he's a big metalhead) on the way back from the ladies a roadie approached me and gave me a ticket to go backstage after the show for an after party. Unsurprisingly Dad didn't let me go! The roadie was scuttling round the crowd and only approaching young women. I think this was pretty standard at the time!
Good to know, thanks for explaining - how the beautiful people live I guess! ;)

• Angry

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Oh I thought Brian Belo was a dickhead and was playing a game by pretending not to know who Shakespeare was. He was a huge fan of the show and would’ve known acting dumb would get him noticed.
Oh no! But possibly. I could believe it now most reality starts love to play dumb

Reactions: 1

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
When I was 15 I went to a Nine Inch Nails gig with my Dad (he's a big metalhead) on the way back from the ladies a roadie approached me and gave me a ticket to go backstage after the show for an after party. Unsurprisingly Dad didn't let me go! The roadie was scuttling round the crowd and only approaching young women. I think this was pretty standard at the time!
I love NiN and am sad to read this. But it does happen a lot with bands :(

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
She wasnt the breadwinner though. He is an actor etc in his own right but you may be right that she is more in the public eye. He hated every part of their life being reported by her to the media despite her saying they were private. Mind you no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Things are never as they seem. At least her new one loves the limelight as much as she does so theyre well matched in that regard.
I see his travel company is worth -321k